What's new

Honoring our Martyrs

Fine looking young soldiers who deserved much more from life than to die fighting these beasts. Their enemy wasn't worthy of their lives and I pray for their parents, wives, children, and loved ones.

Their sacrifice for your country won't ever be forgotten.

God bless them all.

Thanks.:usflag:

Fine looking young soldiers who deserved much more from life than to die fighting these beasts. Their enemy wasn't worthy of their lives and I pray for their parents, wives, children, and loved ones.

Their sacrifice for your country won't ever be forgotten.

God bless them all.

Thanks.:usflag:
Thanks for those kind words.

The morale is higher! :pakistan::usflag:

Last edited by a moderator:
It breaks my heart to see these kids. Worse, I know how too many of them die-the same way our guys do on the other side. These damned bombs.

These human beasts won't fight straight up unless they can ambush you. They're not good enough to even do that very often.

Otherwise bombs, bombs, bombs. I hate them Xeric. I truly do.

God love those men for all they sacrifice. I know I do.

Watching their poor parents really breaks me down. But despite losing their only bread-earner (in most of the cases) they still say that their kid have achieved what many can't. i wish you could understand Urdu and hear the family-members say if they had another son they should have sacrificed him also!

Also you must also see the relation that these people worked out between this war and Islam saying that their son sacrificed his life for the betterment of the country and the religion. They sure can differentiate between the 'thing' that the terrorists follow and what the remainder of Pakistan does.

Avalanche kills 8 soldiers in Siachen glacier
Updated at: 2310 PST, Tuesday, February 09, 2010 , the news

SIACHEN: Eight soldiers embraced martyrdom when an avalanche hit a military camp at Siachin glacier.

According to sources, the soldiers were discharging their duties according to the schedule when an avalanche struck a military post at Bevan sector.

The bodies of the martyred soldiers were pulled out of the avalanche.

They will be laid to rest in their respective areas with complete military honor.

May their souls rest in peace, Ameen

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom