What's new

Hong Kong enters recession as media decry treatment of journalists

What you refering to HK protestors is Gordan Chang a double agent
I don't know he is double agent or not. But he indeed helped China a lot. I appreciate his contribution.

I am talking about your comments on Rioters, they are not just spoiled brats. It's a systematic attack. Those brats are cannon fodder.

I don't know he is double agent or not. But he indeed helped China a lot. I appreciate his contribution.

I am talking about your comments on Rioters, they are not just spoiled brats. It's a systematic attack. Those brats are cannon fodder.

I guess maybe waking sectors of the CCP to prevent his thesis from occuring irl, yes its all pre-planned PRC should be strong I know it can withstand PRC aint Soviet unless leadership cucks but Xi aint Gorbachev

Those so-called "China experts" know nothing about China and don't understand the Chinese culture.

Funny that they want to keep repeating themselves with those comforting lies, yet keep ignoring the unpleasant truth.

People like Gordon Chang and the FLG folks from Epoch Times are the ones who keep feeding the US elites with the comforting lies because those US elites cannot handle the truth that China is virtually unstoppable at this point.

Those "China Experts" closest experience to "China" is their local dim-sum spot in Chinatown meanwhile they are making fake news all day (not just about china but their own countries politics) in their NY or DC Office.

The after effects of Hong Kong riots would be felt in the West, and more Western protestors will follow the HK protestors ways. And ironically, the mentors that trained these protestors are from the West as well.

Hong Kong is an international city where major western companies and banks congregate, the economic losses will be felt by them mostly, and local HK enterprises as well . Western Luxury branded goods retailers are hit the hardest. Chinese companies next door at Shenzhen and Guangzhou are practically unaffected.

Back
Top Bottom