What's new

Homosexuals of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
now look who mocks homosexual activities. i brought the hypocrite in you right out.

I was mocking you. I wouldnt know what was a "homosexual activity" is, you were the one that said it.

i literally spilled my soda all over my desk. :rofl: :rofl:

Dont spill it over a vagina and think its lubricated :lol:

gays should not be allowed in pakistan. this goes against islam and muslim values. it is just a copy culture from the west

Keep your Canada Laws in Canada. If you are a Muslim or even if you are not a Muslim you should go through the Islamic events that have taken place in the past, in the time of Prophets. For these people Kaum Luth is the example of ALLAH's punishment.

ALLAH have made a system for all of us to follow, man is made for woman or woman is made for man. Man is NOT made for man (gay) or woman is NOT made for woman (lesbians).

What is happening today is the system of Dajjal & all of this needs to planted everywhere by the followers of Dajjal. It is what Islam tells us that "It is when the FITNAH will fully be functional, it is then Dajjal will come ......."

Even today when you go this place where Kaum Luth is buried your hearts will be heavy & it will be filled with fear, when Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H)& the followers reached this place people started to feel fear & they enquired with the Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H) he said “this is where Kaum Luth is buried run as fast as you can through this place & say astaghfirullah while you are running through this place…..” ALLAH knows well.

May ALLAh guide those who have forgotten their way.

Who are you to say we arent practising muslims? Who are you to say we arent aware of nation of loot?
The biggest hypocrisy is that prophet Lut AS himself didnt kill any gays, he merely preached them Islam and repentance, which I encourage, the sin is only if you do 'it' yourself, not if you accept that others have a life of their own. Whatever gays do is between them and their lords, Allah SWT will guide and deal with them. His and their bussiness, not ours.
In other news: homophobes are usually closet gays, just sayin'

Who are you to say we arent practising muslims? Who are you to say we arent aware of nation of loot?
The biggest hypocrisy is that prophet Lut AS himself didnt kill any gays, he merely preached them Islam and repentance, which I encourage, the sin is only if you do 'it' yourself, not if you accept that others have a life of their own. Whatever gays do is between them and their lords, Allah SWT will guide and deal with them. His and their bussiness, not ours.
In other news: homophobes are usually closet gays, just sayin'

you and your homo friends can leave to india aka bharat if you wish. and take your western culture their

its readily apparent that you are a virgin, and girls do not like you.

we don't care. this is a defense forum.

You can assume what you want. I am not here to discuss my sex life threadbare on the internet. I can only point out ignorant ideas. And I am right, you are wrong.

Your attitude suggests that you would advocate homosexuality. Having lived in the west, I have seen this gay pride culture spread. And I will have no part of this in Pakistan. I openly discourage homosexualiry without hating or bashing gays. That's the way I will continue my approach to this issue.

We all do, even a good Muslim Gay would discourage it, as it's a test for them
But to say they are lesss than human or deserve to die is not right for Pakistan

You can assume what you want. I am not here to discuss my sex life threadbare on the internet. I can only point out ignorant ideas.

i can read right through you. and i know i hit a nerve. only thing you have going for you is the anonymity of the internet.

i can read right through you. and i know i hit a nerve. only thing you have going for you is the anonymity of the internet.

What do you want me to do? Discuss my sex life or vaginas? I can only point out facts. If you dont wanna accept them or if you wanna assume girls dont like me and all that adhom attacks, go ahead. Knock yourself out. Baiting wont work with me.

What do you want me to do? Discuss my sex life or vaginas? I can only point out facts. If you dont wanna accept them or if you wanna assume girls dont like me and all that adhom attacks, go ahead. Knock yourself out. Baiting wont work with me.

hey nobody is baiting you. you put your personal life out for us to dissect. you've been figured out; i know it hurts. but hey, this is the internet, nobody knows who you are. :tup:

Well in that case

snkmm1.jpg

;)

^^lol, and the infeority complex train has arrived!

Inferior to what? This? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom