What's new

Homosexuality in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are gays all over the world.

Statistics in such a personal matter that can cause social scorn and ostracisation can never be true, especially in orthodox societies like in India and Pakistan.

I wonder if anyone, even on this forum, would openly admit that he is gay, if he were indeed gay. Yet, in western forum, they would not hesitate in stating so as I have seen such statements on such forums.

No religion advocates deviate sex and so it has nothing to do with religious beliefs.

It doesn't matter really as to who is gay, or not so gay, and not at all, gay

Then why only gay365 produced the report & not any other news source? In this age of information revolution, it isn't hard to find a news article from different sources. But, not one I could find except for this gay365. And even that news report didn't provide any specific details except for a crude number of 37% male who have confessed to be involved in Gay sex activities. What activities constitute in the category of gay sex? sexual activities are broadly classified & not just limited to intercourse. Mutual masterbation, masterbating before other make friends can also be considered as sexual activity. Ofcourse, all the board members here indulge in d!ck measuring guess that makes all of us participant in gay sex aswell. The report doesn't provide any breakdown of the numbers neither does it say as to what constitute gay sex activity. Also, why isn't the news published by any other source? If any news agency conducts a poll or a research they would want to widely publish the reports in as many news sources as possible in order for their results to authenticated. This itself raises question mark on the authenticity of the report.

Alright, well it was an AP link. But if you don't believe that one, try this.

Although homosexual sex is a crime in India -- and prejudices remain widespread -- 37 per cent of men surveyed said they'd had at least one homosexual experience.
Indian sex poll surprises | Herald Sun

Better? ;)

Man, if 37 percent of Indians are gay, I wonder how the total population doubled in half a century!!

Alright, well it was an AP link. But if you don't believe that one, try this.

Although homosexual sex is a crime in India -- and prejudices remain widespread -- 37 per cent of men surveyed said they'd had at least one homosexual experience.
Indian sex poll surprises | Herald Sun

Better? ;)

You missed quoting last para of article.

"The magazine did not say when exactly the survey was conducted, and no margin-of-error was given." :argh:

I enjoy these surveys since invariably they go wrong.

Every elections we are glued to the TV hearing these pundits and every election we find that they are horribly wrong!

They say 37% are homosexuals, but for all one knows, it could be 73%!!

But then who cares?

So long as they don't bother me, they could be, for all I care, sexless from my side!

Actually, it is illuminating to know that people are deeply interested in homosexuality to go surfing for such news and sites.

But then, on the other hand, they could be merely curious or of a scientific mould of mind that delves into the inner state of the human mind!

Sex, deviate or otherwise, I find are the interest of those who do not get enough of it or are satisfaction deficient!

And I feel those who are satisfaction deficient in straight sex, are on the look out for more exciting and unchartered pastures!

But then, like the surveys, I could be horribly wrong!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom