What's new

Hitler Speeches with accurate English subtitles

This admiration for hitler among some members here is just stupid.One needs only to read 'diary of anne frank' to know the fucker's handiwork.I saw a picture a few days back, a wall full of scratches in one of the gas chambers,made by the men,women and children desperately writhing in agony as they were being gassed.Now imagine if that was ur family.Can't believe some fools admire this thug.If he had won it would have been end of human civilization,india included.Any non-nordics slow extermination or brutal enslavement.

Why is Hitler so popular amongst people who Hitler would have killed in millions due to his sick racial purity chart.

Why is Hitler so popular amongst people who Hitler would have killed in millions due to his sick racial purity chart.

He's not 'so popular',he is marginally .Main reason ignorance,they don't know the full extent and horror of this guys ideas and works.Most of the ignorant fools see him as a conqueror who fought the british ala napoleon,he was nothing of the sort-not only were his military qualities utterly insignificant compared to nappy...he was a genocidal maniac and a fanatic with deep rooted hatred.

Gas chamber phenomenon started only after the German experiences in Soviet Union. Jews played a big role there in german defeat. They organised partisan activity. Did all kinds of acts of sabotage. They tried real hard for Nazi defeat there by any means possible. Nazis hated them even more after that.

Mein kamp was written in 1920s.

Long live the fuhrer

Considering u have gadaffi in ur avatar who used to torture and rape young schoolgirls as amusement ,i'm not surprised.

Jews were killed in numbers only in the last 2 years of the war. After Nazis had lost the war.

The plans for their extermination were set up long ago.And killing began before russian invasion.And not just theirs .All viewed as untermensch.

The plans for their extermination were set up long ago.And killing began before russian invasion.And not just theirs .All viewed as untermensch.
Eugenics was the trend of the time. Stalin killed people in masses as well.

Eugenics was the trend of the time. Stalin killed people in masses as well.

i never said stalin was a saint.He was a butcher as well.But he didn't have any irrational hatred towards particular race/ethnicities as such.

i never said stalin was a saint.He was a butcher as well.But he didn't have any irrational hatred towards particular race/ethnicities as such.
Its a long discussion involving the understanding of those times. Internet is not fit for this discussion.
Do you know Pakistanis feel that understanding Allama Iqbal is difficult and they dont get his philosophy but if they look at this video they will get a summary of his message and a demonstration of that philosophy at work.

zameer-e-lala may roshan charag-e-arzo kar day
chamn kay zaray zaray ko sheheed-e-justudo kar day

In simple terms ".....we will fight and struggle and never slacken,never tire, never lose courage and never lose faith."

The peoples of Asia and Africa became independent, not because Britain, France, Portugal, the Netherlands - have become weak after the war. And because the USSR became strong. A policy of the USSR officially supported the struggle of the oppressed peoples against colonial imperialism.
Unless you lived in Eastern Europe....

As a side note, stood at the podium in the stadium in Nurnberg....intoxicating. could imagine the tens of thousands there cheering me.

Unless you lived in Eastern Europe....
What Eastern Europe? They gladly gave independence to U.S. and partly to Germany. When the United States weakened, they will give it to someone else . And will tell to the new owner that you oppressed them.

Miserable, maniacal b@stard. I pray that he is reborn as a cockroach a million times to be sprayed away to a slow painful death with insecticide by some human. Those are my only thoughts on this inbred

What Eastern Europe? They gladly gave independence to U.S. and partly to Germany. When the United States weakened, they will give it to someone else . And will tell to the new owner that you oppressed them.
Lol....wow....you guys are unfamiliar with the Warsaw pact....Czech
and Hungary uprisings? I hope you don't pay your teachers much....

Lol....wow....you guys are unfamiliar with the Warsaw pact....Czech
and Hungary uprisings? I hope you don't pay your teachers much....
You know, the population of Bulgaria in the years after "independence from communism occupation" decreased from 9 to 7 million.
They'll hang this loss on the "American occupation". Other countries will do just as well. I'm not talking about the civil war in Yugoslavia and the bombing of Serbia in 1999. Believe me, they will find the desired language and pick compelling figures showing that during the "NATO occupation" Eastern Europeans were second-class citizens. Maybe even you can be charged in genocide.
Well, we'll see.

Jews were killed in numbers only in the last 2 years of the war. After Nazis had lost the war.
While they were persecuted badly....they real killing was late in the war.
You know, the population of Bulgaria in the years after "independence from communism occupation" decreased from 9 to 7 million.
They'll hang this loss on the "American occupation". Other countries will do just as well. I'm not talking about the civil war in Yugoslavia and the bombing of Serbia in 1999. Believe me, they will find the desired language and pick compelling figures showing that during the "NATO occupation" Eastern Europeans were second-class citizens. Maybe even you can be charged in genocide.
Well, we'll see.
That's awesome. Or we could ask the Eastern Europeans their opinions on Russian occupation. look at all the demonstrations begging the Russians to come back! Of course, their opinions don't matter to Russia, that is when the were second, nay, third class citizens. Seriously....you sit and argue that they want back into the Eastern block? Are you so detached from reality? They are even now begging us for more NATO hardware and troops thanks to Putin's actions.

Back
Top Bottom