What's new

HIT reveals new information on Al Khalid-I MBT

Germany is hesitating in selling 600 Leopard to Saudi Arabia,time for Govt to look into the opportunity.
Saudis have many other options they can go for more tanks from USA and also Altay from Turkey and other Tanks

AK1 or the one we saw revealed in feb 2010 was more of an upgrade.Existing upgrade,

A tank which is in development/Upgrade since earlier last decade will have alot of improvement than just mere upgrades.

It could be Ak2 though dubbed as Ak1.We do know that ak2 was suppose to be in class of 55tons,Autoloader(bustle style) and some other upgrade such as the Upgraded HMC 125mm main gun

i love Altay :man_in_love:
@Neptune @Kaan @T-123456 make lighter version of Altay for BD :mad: (below 50 ton)
You need to go for MBT-2000 or if MBT-3000 comes early than for this and also you need more Anti Tank vehicles than Tanks and also get new Light Tank developed by China

search
centauro_b1.jpg

@BDforever I mean these kind of things

Saudis have many other options they can go for more tanks from USA and also Altay from Turkey and other Tanks
Saudi already have American Abrahm M-1 tanks,but Saudi/U S relations these days are not that good,secondly the performance of Abrahm M-1(especially the Gas Turbine engine) has not been outstanding.Regarding Turkish tank,Arabs have not yet come out of the `sulking effects`of Ottoman Empire.But should Turkey go into Syria on the behest of SA,Altay could have chance.

Saudi already have American Abrahm M-1 tanks,but Saudi/U S relations these days are not that good,secondly the performance of Abrahm M-1(especially the Gas Turbine engine) has not been outstanding.Regarding Turkish tank,Arabs have not yet come out of the `sulking effects`of Ottoman Empire.But should Turkey go into Syria on the behest of SA,Altay could have chance.
Mr than you don't know about Turkish and Saudi Arabian defense relation Mr Turkish companies have their factories in Saudi Arabia and they and Saudi Companies jointly produce APC and some other weapons for Saudi Armed Forces so get updated Sir

Mr than you don't know about Turkish and Saudi Arabian defense relation Mr Turkish companies have their factories in Saudi Arabia and they and Saudi Companies jointly produce APC and some other weapons for Saudi Armed Forces so get updated Sir
During Hajj in 2009,did see some Turkish Building construction companies flags, but j/v APC ?.Any way u r correct,do need updating..thanks.

i love Altay :man_in_love:
@Neptune @Kaan @T-123456 make lighter version of Altay for BD :mad: (below 50 ton)

To provide planned protection thanks to Boron based armour blocks, Altay is going to be 60+ tonnes. It is designed to counter European heavy class tank threats, especially Leopard 2A6 in Greek hands. That's why It must be on par with Leopard 2 in terms of class.

Top side...
4522666kji55459g.jpg

I think What BD need is a light tank or heavy IFV like Otokar Tulpar with a 105mm turret option. Tulpar is like a small brother of Altay. Otokar applied Altay tank expertise to Tulpar in order to develop an advanced IFV. Most of subsystems are similar...
tulpar_002.t.jpg

Last edited:
So who's going to IDEAS 2014 ??? :azn:

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

Sending someone from your staff a would be a good idea :D

If you guys can't manage passes than maybe i can do the job :P

Which city is hosting it?

Since we don't need a heavy Tank like Altay, we must cooperate with Turkey on armor, ASPS and sub systems for our Al Khalids.

AK1 or the one we saw revealed in feb 2010 was more of an upgrade.Existing upgrade,

A tank which is in development/Upgrade since earlier last decade will have alot of improvement than just mere upgrades.

It could be Ak2 though dubbed as Ak1.We do know that ak2 was suppose to be in class of 55tons,Autoloader(bustle style) and some other upgrade such as the Upgraded HMC 125mm main gun

HIT already developed a 125 mm gun in 2012-13!

Back
Top Bottom