What's new

Hit it Where it Matters !

Hi all state to state deals have sovereign guarantees more recent example Rafale (French)
Indian State is buying Rafale for Indian Air Force.

Is China buying Pakistani Roads. if Not then what is Pakistan selling. WRONG Comparison !!!

I just asked you why China is seeking assured returns on Investments if its FDI. To me it looks like Loan

Do to them what they did to you.

Already underway.

18 September 2016: Uri base attack
18 September 2015: Peshawar airbase attack

Modi and Doval doctrine will now be turned into a zero-sum game.

Enjoy.

Pakistan should start supporting separatist movements in India. Law and order situation in India will decline as a result and effect FDI.

if we divert whole satluj, Ravi & Beas & stop 20% of water by building dams on others I bet Pakistan economy will go down by 150 billion $ at mimimum ,what do you say @VivasvatManu

Yes it will, but more than that it will create a massive Social unrest in pakistan, especially Punjab.

Now if you combine that with the unrest in Balochistan and a new offensive by Afghanistan on the NWFP , what do you get ? A recipe for disaster.

India needs to turn up the heat in the pressure cooker till it burst.

Last edited:
My dear indian trolls. China in no way whatsoever can afford Pakistan's economy crumbling so if India can sabotage Pakistan's water supply you can be rest assured of extreme pressure from China and maybe other powers as well.

Now we come to the part why India wants to do it. They want revenge but it would most likely come in the form of a wave of terrorist attacks. India has been out for seeking revenge against Pakistan since its creation so there isnt anything new about it.

Thirdly you have to understand politics as well. Your PM is trying to save face

Fourthly Stopping Pakistan water supply may result in a full out war declaration from Pakistan

My dear indian trolls. China in no way whatsoever can afford Pakistan's economy crumbling so if India can sabotage Pakistan's water supply you can be rest assured of extreme pressure from China and maybe other powers as well.

Now we come to the part why India wants to do it. They want revenge but it would most likely come in the form of a wave of terrorist attacks. India has been out for seeking revenge against Pakistan since its creation so there isnt anything new about it.

Thirdly you have to understand politics as well. Your PM is trying to save face

Fourthly Stopping Pakistan water supply may result in a full out war declaration from Pakistan

My not so dear pakistani.

pakistan exist for China ONLY to have a leverage against India till it can engage with India at its terms. WHEN India starts engaging with China and when India will start working with china, pakistan will automatically loose its leverage with china.

You will then become as useful to china as North Korea.

As for the terrorist attack, we consider water terrorism as "good terrorist" :D

Finally, All the best in declaring war on India ......LOL. I hope you do it soon. Don't keep us waiting.

My not so dear pakistani.

pakistan exist for China ONLY to have a leverage against India till it can engage with India at its terms. WHEN India starts engaging with China and when India will start working with china, pakistan will automatically loose its leverage with china.

You will then become as useful to china as North Korea.

As for the terrorist attack, we consider water terrorism as "good terrorist" :D

Finally, All the best in declaring war on India ......LOL. I hope you do it soon. Don't keep us waiting.

If China wanted it would have engaged india ............... but you won't understand its not inida that when it can its China if it wanted.

If China wanted it would have engaged india ............... but you won't understand its not inida that when it can its China if it wanted.

WRONG. Under the CONgress it was India which refused to engage with China.

Under the BJP, India is in FULL throttle for engaging with China. The effects are already visible. Both w.r.t dwindling chinese support to pakistan and chinese funding flowing into India.

Back
Top Bottom