What's new

Hit it Where it Matters !

volatile

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In wake of recent escalation and threats from our Eastern neighbour .We have to understand the enemy and its weakness ,going nuke is some thing childish and probably the end .Obviously as muslims we all have to die and with recent surveys conducted shows that we mean it .But im thinking of something different which really hit them where it matters i.e FDI just to share with some audience who didn't have finance related background . Current Indian GDP is steroided due to FDI

as basic Economci principle is
GDP = FDI (Rising) + Exports (Falling) + Govt spending in infrastructure projects (Increasing) + Consumer spending (Increasing)

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/india

india-foreign-direct-investment.png

india-consumer-spending.png

india-exports.png

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/BX.KLT.DINV.WD.GD.ZS
upload_2016-9-26_23-45-21.png

Our target is not military basis or dams but FDI of India ,Kill them here we can get what ever we want

Our target is not military basis or dams but FDI of India ,Kill them here we can get what ever we want

Good Point !!

Thank God ordinary Pakistani won't be able to make any sense out of these lines ( sorry graphs )

Otherwise they would have compared these lines with downward sloping graphs of your country and definitely asked difficult questions :D

In wake of recent escalation and threats from our Eastern neighbour .We have to understand the enemy and its weakness ,going nuke is some thing childish and probably the end .Obviously as muslims we all have to die and with recent surveys conducted shows that we mean it .But im thinking of something different which really hit them where it matters i.e FDI just to share with some audience who didn't have finance related background . Current Indian GDP is steroided due to FDI

as basic Economci principle is
GDP = FDI (Rising) + Exports (Falling) + Govt spending in infrastructure projects (Increasing) + Consumer spending (Increasing)

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/india

india-foreign-direct-investment.png

india-consumer-spending.png

india-exports.png

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/BX.KLT.DINV.WD.GD.ZS
View attachment 338397

Question Is How ??

And how exactly is one's idea to kill FDI? I mean US, UK, Western countries, China and Japan are some of the largest investors in India.
And how will Pakistan stop it? :what: Even Arabs want to make their investment in Infrastructure in India.

Hi Im ordinary Pakistani
Since you understand FDI Then please tell me about the planned FDI in CPEC by China.

Why Pakistan has given sovereign guarantee of assured returns on Chinese Investments ?

Isn't your government taking loans at a very high rate from China to build roads for China and providing security to Chinese. All this on the assumption that Chinese will build something for your betterment !!!!!

they will do what they do best another Mumbai...scare the investor by hitting the financial capital but it won't work just like last time
Those days gone when pakistan can target civilians Anything Like Mumbai will hit them hard Globally that's why they opted to target Military bases Now

if we divert whole satluj, Ravi & Beas & stop 20% of water by building dams on others I bet Pakistan economy will go down by 150 billion $ at mimimum ,what do you say @VivasvatManu
Assuming your correlation is correct, Then why only 20% :P

Question Is How ??
THere can be many possibilities .As Infrastructure is better in Pakistan than India and Energy crisis are almost going to over .
Pakistan are warriors they don't give a damn about FDI. They would prefer a mushroom cloud over India any India.
Your perception is not correct ,Pakistan has produced one of the most brilliant Economist we lack will some times
if we divert whole satluj, Ravi & Beas & stop 20% of water by building dams on others I bet Pakistan economy will go down by 150 billion $ at mimimum ,what do you say @VivasvatManu
You dont know what you are talking
Since you understand FDI Then please tell me about the planned FDI in CPEC by China.

Why Pakistan has given sovereign guarantee of assured returns on Chinese Investments ?
Hi all state to state deals have sovereign guarantees more recent example Rafale (French)
Isn't your government taking loans at a very high rate from China to build roads for China and providing security to Chinese. All this on the assumption that Chinese will build something for your betterment !!!!!
Loans are one way of assuring responsibility and shared agendas fact is these loans have not big significant effects in light of investments + Tariffs + freight services .(Dont know the official number but its very big)

These days gone when pakistan can target civilians Anything Lie Mumbai will hit them hard that why they opted to target Military bases
You are probably not understanding the key point here . Mumbai /Pathan kot /Uri what ever India has blamed Pakistan ,It is actually more of beneficial for India than Pakistan . As per our local police the real criminal is the actual benefactor

THere can be many possibilities .As Infrastructure is better in Pakistan than Indiao_Oo_O and Energy crisis are almost going to over .
:crazy::crazy:Iam of this Thread Carry on With your Mental Magic

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom