What's new

History of Punjabis

Almost every wedding I’ve been to in Pakistan have men and women separate, so no.
What ? Here On the other side we hit on girls coming from the bride’s procession :lol: if you get lucky , you’ll get urself a girlfriend
Good jatt man. LOL

Maula jatt was a violent asshole. Read the novel. :lol:
The movie was good. It’ s one of the best punjabi movies I’ve ever seen.

unless you are upper middle class or middle class in a big city

not going to post the video cause you'll shit on lahoris again

he was a good character who was saving a women's honor from Nuri Nath aka the bad guy
you can see the movie....

The novel was way more interesting than the movie in my opinion.

What ? Here On the other side we hit on girls coming from the bride’s procession :lol: if you get lucky , you’ll get urself a girlfriend

The movie was good. It’ s one of the best punjabi movies I’ve ever seen.

We are culturally different than Indian punjabis. From our way of life, to eating habits to social life.

Last edited:
They are against any party that undermine punjabi identity so they are not fan of N league either. Though N league is better then PTI as former isn't as much in favour of dividing punjab along dialect/accent lines.

PTI was also in favor of merging FATA with KPK so that means PTM is better as they are against it 🤪🤪🤪

Sure meanwhile experience of hindkos/punjabis in KP tells us something else. You can name duck a chicken but duck will remain a duck. Instead of sucking up to these racist pashtuns or now afghan muhajirs, own up your identity which this Hindko professor from Peshawar is doing.

Punjabi targeted killings in Balochistan was done by BLA. BLA also kills Pashtun laborers as well.

Pashtuns of PTI are two faced. We all saw their real face few months ago. KP pashtuns want to make punjabi speaking regions like Hazara and DI Khan in to afghan majority with refugees. Its ethnocide going on and its job of punjabi nationalists to speak for them because so called punjabi establishment/army doesnt even care and actively work against punjab as long as DHAs are allowed tax free.

So called hindkos or punjabis before 1947 have faced brunt of pashtun racism in KP. Changing it to artificial fake identity hindko didnt work.

Saraiki identity was pushed by Sindhis and Baloch. Pashtuns don't have any matter in its creation of an identity.

Hindko is already an identity and its formation is under the noses of PMLN Butts and they didn't care.

Afghans are less than 1% of Pakistan anyway, so they won't "overtake" your population.

Also why is your name "hyderabadi_arab"?

So called hindkos or punjabis before 1947 have faced brunt of pashtun racism in KP. Changing it to artificial fake identity hindko didnt work.

There's tik tokers who call themselves "Hindko Pashtun"

I also love you didn't touch on my FATA merger thing and FATA re-establishment is being considered under PMLN LOL

Last edited:
Pashtuns of PTI are two faced. We all saw their real face few months ago. KP pashtuns want to make punjabi speaking regions like Hazara and DI Khan in to afghan majority with refugees. Its ethnocide going on and its job of punjabi nationalists to speak for them because so called punjabi establishment/army doesnt even care and actively work against punjab as long as DHAs are allowed tax free.

What's stopping u to go live in peshawar or quetta.

PTI was also in favor of merging FATA with KPK so that means PTM is better as they are against it 🤪🤪🤪
If FATA isn't part of KPK then there is no logic in calling the province KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA

Punjabis have been driven out of Quetta for the must part despite living there for 100 years since British laid the foundation of Quetta city. Unless racism and target killing of punjabis in other 3 provinces stop, punjabis in punjab will start to organise in similar manner in near future against outsiders.

I have never heard of punjabis being driven out from quetta.. personally know punjabis people who live there today.
And here you just speak for yourself.
@Mirzali Khan may put more light.

I have never heard of punjabis being driven out from quetta.. personally know punjabis people who live there today.
And here you just speak for yourself.
@Mirzali Khan may put more light.

You never heard because its not talked about for obvious reasons, because they were punjabis. But google is your friend. Obviously some punjabis still live in Quetta but majority left decade ago.

You never heard because its not talked about for obvious reasons, because they were punjabis. But google is your friend. Obviously some punjabis still live in Quetta but majority left decade ago.
Lej tried to move out hazara as well they stood their ground..The post bugti killing was a sensitive time.. thats phasing out now and pepple have started settling again. This needs more coverage and acknowledgement

When your ban ends, make sure that you are not indulging in ethnic hatred anymore. It should be the last warning for you.

Regards,

The Hindu Shahis Dynasty ruled over Kabul, Gandhara and Western Punjab from 822 CE TO 1026CE were eventually overthrown by Mahmood Ghaznavi who later established the Ghaznavid empire and plundered the famous Somnath Temple in ancient Gujarat India.

Map from a hasty effort that I put together.

@Maula Jatt @Goenitz @lastofthepatriots @Maarkhoor

1659996730947.png

The Hindu Shahis Dynasty ruled over Kabul, Gandhara and Western Punjab from 822 CE TO 1026CE were eventually overthrown by Mahmood Ghaznavi who later established the Ghaznavid empire and plundered the famous Somnath Temple in ancient Gujarat India.

Map from a hasty effort that I put together.

@Maula Jatt @Goenitz @lastofthepatriots @Maarkhoor

View attachment 869008
AFG has been cradle of war and misery.. All strategies, weapons, have been tested here.
Anyway, Abdalis, Gauris, etc all marched to indus and gangis plains (Punjab, UP, MP, Bihar, Bengal). I think Ghaznavi also reached Somnat via Punjab.. and not from Sindh/Tharparkar side...

Controversy alert! 💀

Thaughts on this guy...
arsalan-khan-malik-khizar-hayat-tiwana.jpg

Khizar Hayat Tiwana -Last PM of pre partition Punjab

I think his heart was in the right place and understandable if you were in his position but looking back it was a very wrong and dangerous take, as anyone with a functioning brain can see

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom