What's new

History of Punjabis

Punjabi language and cultural is very strong.. all of them are dialects of punjabi however one (majhi) is assumed standard because of more exposure when there is no standard dialect.. this has made people judge other dialects as separate lingos.

Original and pure Punjabi is from Jhang. That’s why I laugh at all these Sikhs and then even more at Lahoris that try to copy them and their rap songs.

These niggaz can’t understand two lines of poetry from heer ranjha, but go around beating their chests about their punjabiyaat and putt jattan de. Tanga tanga tanga tang. lololololol

Original and pure Punjabi is from Jhang. That’s why I laugh at all these Sikhs and then even more at Lahoris that try to copy them and their rap songs.

These niggaz can’t understand two lines of poetry from heer ranjha, but go around beating their chests about their punjabiyaat and putt jattan de. Tanga tanga tanga tang. lololololol
But people wrongfully assume Lahori majhi as punjabi ( eventhough best/pure majhi is from @Great Janjua district)- eventhough it's a umbrella term with 10-15 dialects

This "family" of dialects is called Punjabi

This is leading to issues where centeries old Punjabi dialects are "seceding"

Last edited:
She’s made tik toks complaining on how they’ve been dating for 8/9 years and she hasn’t gotten a ring yet :rofl:
Lol pakistanis rarely marry out, he is fooling the aunty for citizenship papers

It took him 5 years to get her parents approval to get married as he was white, Muslim white but still white and not pakistani

than how TF is this guy going to marry her lol 🤣🤣
@Mirzali Khan @lastofthepatriots

Last edited:
But people wrongfully assume Lahori majhi as punjabi ( eventhough best/pure majhi is from @Great Janjua district)- eventhough it's a umbrella term with 10-15 dialects

This "family" of dialects is called Punjabi

This is leading to issues where centeries old Punjabi dialects are "succeeding"

It’s not just the language.

Pakistani punjabi and Indian Sikh Punjabi culture is different.

Pakistani Punjabis have always been alpha males with rop. Khalaf suits, with sorma in eyes and always ready to thrown down and never simping for women and love.

It even shows in our old film songs. The man never simps for the woman. It’s a completely different attitude and state of mind.

On the other hand, Indian Sikhs and by extension modern day Lahoris think serenading girls and following them around like puppy dogs with those weak azz love songs is punjabi culture. Or showing off bottles of whiskey and drugs.

Check out this song by this sikh. This mofo is actually singing the lines from the perspective of the bitch. LMAO

There is a clear difference in the culture and mindset between Pakistani Punjabis and Indian Punjabis/Lahoris.

It’s not just the language.

Pakistani punjabi and Indian Sikh Punjabi culture is different.

Pakistani Punjabis have always been alpha males with rop. Khalaf suits, with sorma in eyes and always ready to thrown down and never simping for women and love.

It even shows in our old film songs. The man never simps for the woman. It’s a completely different attitude and state of mind.

On the other hand, Indian Sikhs and by extension modern day Lahoris think serenading girls and following them around like puppy dogs with those weak azz love songs is punjabi culture. Or showing off bottles of whiskey and drugs.

Check out this song by this sikh. This mofo is actually singing the lines from the perspective of the bitch. LMAO

There is a clear difference in the culture and mindset between Pakistani Punjabis and Indian Punjabis/Lahoris.
14612174.jpg

My feelings after reading this from beginning to the end

download (14).jpeg

Thanks but no thanks

Literally every sultan Rahi song...

Last edited:

On Sikh social media there is a constant bragging of being “Jatt”. There are several girls who I’ve seen say shit like “If he’s not Jatt I don’t want him” or just straight up say “Jatts are superior”

Example:

I have never ever seen a Pakistani Punjabi girl ever tweet about being Jatt let alone talk about Punjabi biradris that way. They either just say they are from Punjab or say the city they are from. Why is the Jatt brand not as big in Pakistan despite majority of Jatts live in Pakistan?

Like for exemple? Which misinformed article you came across?

Bro Sarang “Punjabi Waseb” himself wrote an Article claiming PTI is a secret ethno nationalist party 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lol pakistanis rarely marry out, he is fooling the aunty for citizenship papers

I think based on his accent he’s born here it’s just that idk ahh Pakistani guy that goes for 9 year relationships without putting a ring on it 😂😂😂.

It’s obvious what he’s using her for 😭

On Sikh social media there is a constant bragging of being “Jatt”. There are several girls who I’ve seen say shit like “If he’s not Jatt I don’t want him” or just straight up say “Jatts are superior”

Example:

I have never ever seen a Pakistani Punjabi girl ever tweet about being Jatt let alone talk about Punjabi biradris that way. They either just say they are from Punjab or say the city they are from. Why is the Jatt brand not as big in Pakistan despite majority of Jatts live in Pakistan?
cause the greatest Punjabi movie (my username is named after that movie) was about a good jutt man taking down an evil criminal- all the jutt genre movies (it exists in Pakjab, it definitely exists, I can show songs, movies about it but not as big as on the other side) were played by an arain actor - and we love him, sultan raahi is love
this inspired the Gujjars and the next generation's mainstream actor Shaan shahid did all the Gujjar movies,

the greatest Punjabi singer after NFAK is an ethnic Pashtun, the majority of central Punjab urban centers a couple of decades ago were majority Kashmiri, and the biggest feudal/landholder of Punjab for the longest time was a Baloch Sardar ( former Punjab assembly deputy speaker- PTI lotas grandfather )

in short everyone thinks they are better than the other, and won't take anyone's superiority complex laying down and we are much more diverse in every societal class urban, rural, upper, lower, industrial or land holding (like every clan or Baloch, Pashtun, Kashmiri Punjabi is represented)

this means that anyone saying he is better than the other would get their a** handed to em (besides I rarely see anyone expressing a "superiority complex" over the other except for Rajput's, its more of a rich, poor divide)
Bro Sarang “Punjabi Waseb” himself wrote an Article claiming PTI is a secret ethno nationalist party 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I read their articles lol, although our views on PTI are like the polar opposite- but whatever

Last edited:
Do Pakistani Punjabis do this:

And true certain memes are only enjoyed by one side.

Almost every wedding I’ve been to in Pakistan have men and women separate, so no.

cause the greatest Punjabi movie (my username is named after that movie) was about a good jutt man taking down an evil criminal- all the jutt genre movies were played by an arain actor - and we love him, sultan raahi is love
this inspired the Gujjars and the next generation's mainstream actor Shaan shahid did all the Gujjar movies,

the greatest Punjabi singer after NFAK is an ethnic Pashtun, the majority of central Punjab urban centers a couple of decades ago were majority Kashmiri, and the biggest feudal/landholder of Punjab for the longest time was a Baloch Sardar ( former Punjab assembly deputy speaker- PTI lotas grandfather )

in short everyone thinks they are better than the other, and won't take anyone's superiority complex laying down and we are much more diverse in every societal class urban, rural, upper, lower, industrial or land holding (like every clan or Baloch, Pashtun, Kashmiri Punjabi is represented)

this means that anyone saying he is better than the other would get their a** handed to em (besides I rarely see anyone expressing a "superiority complex" over the other except for Rajput's, its more of a rich, poor divide)

I read their articles lol, although our views on PTI are like the polar opposite- but whatever

Good jatt man. LOL

Maula jatt was a violent asshole. Read the novel. :lol:

Almost every wedding I’ve been to in Pakistan have men and women separate, so no.
unless you are upper middle class or middle class in a big city

not going to post the video cause you'll shit on lahoris again

Good jatt man. LOL

Maula jatt was a violent asshole. Read the novel. :lol:
he was a good character who was saving a women's honor from Nuri Nath aka the bad guy
you can see the movie....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom