What's new

Hints of a possible Alliance: PTI and MQM candidate withdraw for eachother

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
rince Abdul Baqi Baloch Chagai, Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s (MQM) candidate for NA-260 Quetta, withdrew his candidature in favour of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) candidate Karim Dad Sumalani who is contesting from the same constituency.
MQM candidate in Quetta withdraws in favour of PTI – The Express Tribune

Likewise another news is in the circles that NA-220 Candidate has also retired in favor of MQM candidate but this remains yet to be confirmed.

rince Abdul Baqi Baloch Chagai, Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s (MQM) candidate for NA-260 Quetta, withdrew his candidature in favour of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) candidate Karim Dad Sumalani who is contesting from the same constituency.
MQM candidate in Quetta withdraws in favour of PTI – The Express Tribune

Likewise another news is in the circles that NA-220 Candidate has also retired in favor of MQM candidate but this remains yet to be confirmed.

I don't think that the bold part is confirmed.

Mere speculations. Parties are playing it well for the overall governmental structure, it is extremely good to see parties evolve and play politics as it should.

I know from my area PML-N PP candidate is supporting PTI candidate for NA seat... reason ? friends family....

Back
Top Bottom