What's new

Hindus in Pakistan temple celebrates Durga Puja

So one fine morning Hindus in Pakistan forgot the language? Government must help Hindus to preserve their culture and language.

What language? Sanskrit which have been dead for thousands of years? You are making it sound like Pakistani have banned sanskrit. They can learn it if they want for religious reasons just like Pakistanis read quran in arabic.

So one fine morning Hindus in Pakistan forgot the language? Government must help Hindus to preserve their culture and language.

They may have not forgotten the language, maybe they just forgot to teach their children is all.

1) What was the percentage of Hindus in Pak in 1951 and what is now? (has it increased?)

What was the percentage of minorities in India in 1951 and what is now? (has it decreased?)

Facts speak louder.:coffee:

2) Neo/ wannabe-Arab muslims are proud of kafirs?:omghaha:

I'm no way claiming that percentage of Hindus didn't reduce in Pakistan but wouldn't it be fair to use data from 1971 (after BD separation) to 2013?

Happy Durga puja Pakistan Hindus

Happy Durga puja to Pakistani/Indian Hindus.

Now, im tempted to read Gita, since its available in Urdu. Anyone knows how to get a copy?

I'm no way claiming that percentage of Hindus didn't reduce in Pakistan but wouldn't it be fair to use data from 1971 (after BD separation) to 2013?

They are programmed in a way that they forget 71 when it's about population of Hindus and 62 when it's about military.

No doubt the Pakistani hindu indeed are the only true Hindu remaining in the world.

Proud of them

i hope they can see the light and become muslims if not no problem with me.

1) What was the percentage of Hindus in Pak in 1951 and what is now? (has it increased?)

What was the percentage of minorities in India in 1951 and what is now? (has it decreased?)

Facts speak louder.:coffee:

2) Neo/ wannabe-Arab muslims are proud of kafirs?:omghaha:

i never seen a indian as stupid as you i think.
in 51 bangladesh was part of pakistan!!! most of the hindus lived there!!!!
bangladesh separated and took all the hindu minorities that lived there as well you dumb *** piece of ****.

unfortunately there are no true mislims left in the world. in fact there never was one ever.

omfg no wonder india is going down the toilet.

yeah this bold part in the above article about treatment of Hindus.

Kumar said Sanskrit shlokas written in Urdu script were chanted since the Hindus in Pakistan are not proficient in Sanskrit or Hindi and the new generation Hindus were more proficient in Urdu language which is why the Gita had also been written in the Nastaleeq script.

why hindus are forced to give up their ancestor's languages ?

they weren't forced to give it up they abandoned it.

No offence that just plain BS, no one believes that apart from PDF Hindus.

Still you are unable to answer anything of you crap claims. :lol:

Sorry what? Thanks for the map, we know it was written in Punjab-north west.

It was written land in between Yamuna and Sindhu to be more precise. Good to see you consider Sanskrit as your heritage, hope your government teach them in school.

What language? Sanskrit which have been dead for thousands of years? You are making it sound like Pakistani have banned sanskrit. They can learn it if they want for religious reasons just like Pakistanis read quran in arabic.
I am not saying Pakistan banned sanskrit, but it's the duty of the state to provide with finance and facilities.

Now, im tempted to read Gita, since its available in Urdu. Anyone knows how to get a copy?

Shreemad Bhagwad Geeta (Urdu Version)

I found this online version, hope it helps :cheers:.

Gita needs some guidance to understand it thoroughly, Just like any other religious text Gita is all about finding inner peace.

http://download.yatharthgeeta.com/pdf/urdu_geeta/index.HTM

I found this online version, hope it helps :cheers:.

Gita needs some guidance to understand it thoroughly, Just like any other religious text Gita is all about finding inner peace.

They may have not forgotten the language, maybe they just forgot to teach their children is all.
Very convenient isn't it? I guess scared of being persecuted, being looked down upon on and the fear of being labeled as an Indian agent has nothing to with it.

they weren't forced to give it up they abandoned it.

i hope they can see the light and become muslims if not no problem with me.

If the thought process of a western educated Pakistani is this, one can make a pretty rough sketch of the rural uneducated person who is high on an overdose of religion.

Back
Top Bottom