What's new

Hindus hope to revive abandoned Saidpur temple

This is positive news yes we know minorities have not been treated as well as they should have pakistanis highlights this more than anyone else but it is making making progress slowly and it's clear pakistanis support this initiative. If you guys cared about pakistan hindus you should be encouraging this instead of using as an opportunity for point scoring.
btw contrary to propaganda hindu population in pakistan is actually growing so we need more temples to accommodate them.It's projected that we will have nearly 6 million hindus which will be 4th largest native hindu population in next few decades.I hope to see more hindu temples in pakistan in the future.

Pakistani dharmic followers - you better migrate to India when you can. The incumbent government in India is very supportive. God knows what is in store for future.

Even though India is not the topic here,I think you need to be enlightened that things in India are very diff from how it is depicted on your media or some of the Indian medias, which work assiduously to make India sound like the way you've made it sound in your post.
The things are very diff from what you imagine. APJ Abdul Kalam was a Muslim , yet he is admired by millions across India. Our country also happens to have the third highest Muslim population in the world. Down south everyone eats beef irrespective of their religion.
I suggest you to not stick to your confirmation bias. You judge us by what you see around yourself. But that not how it is in India.
Don't forget that Pakistan was created because few believed that Hindus and Muslims could not co-exist, while India was founded on the principles of secularism.
I talked about facts, isn't a fact that Modi is PM of India..is it the media telling me wrong info?

I talked about facts, isn't a fact that Modi is PM of India..is it the media telling me wrong info?
Yes Modi is the PM of India, only that part of your post is a fact but the rest of it is mere speculation.

We have Indians.
Where were they when Modi had his mob rape and burn alive Muslims right in front of their families. Where are they now when the same thing is occurring in IOK. You stick to your fellow Indians ,glad you did not come over.

Rawalpindi and Islamabad are twin cities hardly few minutes drive.
Hmm..

If Muslims of Islamabad are not compelled to go to Pindi to pray why should Hindus have to do so.

That's the point here.

Where were they when Modi had his mob rape and burn alive Muslims right in front of their families. Where are they now when the same thing is occurring in IOK. You stick to your fellow Indians ,glad you did not come over.
One incident and you keep on repeating. Pakistan has been supporting Kashmir due to which thousands of Muslims are losing their lives. And Pak have killed tens of thousand in the last 15 years in wot

@Levina as I remember I posted pics of that temple in defence.pk saidpura temple was left abandoned when hindus from that area moved during partition,still it is safe and intact largely due to being a tourist attraction and temple in my area from same period are in bad condition mainly due to being inhabited.Hindus in capital have just increased due to unrest in rural sindh and Balochistan becuse all wealthy families were target of extortion so they relocated themselves to peaceful city.There are one are two temples in city of Rawalpind but they are insufficient becuse Rawalpindi itself has lot of Hindu population.This temple I am quite sure under guard of Okaf will be handed over to rightful owners soon because neither it has been destroyed neither vandalized.
search

Even though India is not the topic here,I think you need to be enlightened that things in India are very diff from how it is depicted on your media or some of the Indian medias, which work assiduously to make India sound like the way you've made it sound in your post.
The things are very diff from what you imagine. APJ Abdul Kalam was a Muslim , yet he is admired by millions across India. Our country also happens to have the third highest Muslim population in the world. Down south everyone eats beef irrespective of their religion.
I suggest you to not stick to your confirmation bias. You judge us by what you see around yourself. But that not how it is in India.
Don't forget that Pakistan was created because few believed that Hindus and Muslims could not co-exist, while India was founded on the principles of secularism.
Do not kid the masses with cosmetic decisions like Abdul Kalam, your nation showed and is showing it's true face in Gujrat and IOK, and what secularism in Hindia, where the life of a Muslim is worth less than an animal, the truth is India is an artificial nation fused together by the dastardly east india company, it has no basis and God willing all those 21 sorry 20 insurgencies will prevail as the Kashmiri uprising can hardly be considered an insurgency as it is disputed occupied territory which no one outside of Maroof Raza, GD Bkashi and Arnab Gobswami recognises as indian territory. Kudos

Hmm..

If Muslims of Islamabad are not compelled to go to Pindi to pray why should Hindus have to do so.

That's the point here.
Quite Right but saidpur is also too outside main city but Temple will be opening back for worship,it was not open becuse nobody did went for worshipping for almost 60 years.

Government should construct new temples for them in Pindi and Islamabad
As far as I understand helping to construct Temple or even allowing it to be constructed is punishable offense in Islam.
May be I am wrong

Why ?

Why ?

What the hell !

Very unfortunate.

Sensibilities for the minorities ?
They should better get the fcuk outta there
Life is more valuable than worshipping

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom