What's new

Hindus attacked,Temples burnt-Sainthia,Bangladesh

Hindus in Bangladfesh have every right ot attack Islam, a faith of Arab invaders. Unlike you BDeshi Muslims who dropped out of the camel humping deserts of Arabia, they actually belong to the land they are living in :bunny:

Yes I have that right, because I belong to the world's largest secular democracy called India.

Thanks for clarifying Indian fundamentalist and terrorist view in guise of "secular democracy"
1) Muslim has no right to be in Bangladesh.
2) Bangladesh is for hindus only.
3) hindus have "right" to attack Islam.

Yes I have that right, because I belong to the world's largest secular democracy called India.
In case you forgot - you are an Indian as such you do not have any right regarding Bangladesh.be happy with what you have.we are happy that you are secular. Good for you.
But stay away from BD threads ,cause we are not a secular country.and never will be.Secular posts are also not welcomed.

In case you forgot - you are an Indian as such you do not have any right regarding Bangladesh.be happy with what you have.we are happy that you are secular. Good for you.
But stay away from BD threads ,cause we are not a secular country.and never will be.Secular posts are also not welcomed.

I havent forgotten, I dont care about Bangladeshis, only about my people the BD Hindus. Just like you feel pain for Muslims in Palestine when they get attacked by Israel, I feel pain when razaakar terrorists attack my Hindu people in Bangladesh. If this razaakar activity continues, of course we will interfere in Bangladesh to protect our Hindu people. Peace.

Thanks for clarifying Indian fundamentalist and terrorist view in guise of "secular democracy"
1) Muslim has no right to be in Bangladesh.
2) Bangladesh is for hindus only.
3) hindus have "right" to attack Islam.

I never said 1 and 2. But 3, yes I said that and stand by that. Hindus have always been attacked by Muslims right from the times of Mohd bin qasim, to Razaakar attrocities being discussed in this thread (thats opver 1000 years). So Hindus have every right to attack islam and muslims, and get revenge.

I havent forgotten, I dont care about Bangladeshis, only about my people the BD Hindus. Just like you feel pain for Muslims in Palestine when they get attacked by Israel, I feel pain when razaakar terrorists attack my Hindu people in Bangladesh. If this razaakar activity continues, of course we will interfere in Bangladesh to protect our Hindu people. Peace.

I never said 1 and 2. But 3, yes I said that and stand by that. Hindus have always been attacked by Muslims right from the times of Mohd bin qasim, to Razaakar attrocities being discussed in this thread (thats opver 1000 years). So Hindus have every right to attack islam and muslims, and get revenge.

That should give free license to interfere in india for attack on Muslims, Christians and other minority groups.

On the topic, Bangladesh political shape up is none of india's business but india and Awami League RAWjakars are desperately using hindus as shield and then crying wolf. That is pathetic act india originated "secular fundamentalism".

366922_thump.jpg

A mob went on the rampage in a Hindu- dominated neighbourhood in a village in Bangladesh's Pabna district following reports that a boy from the minority community had committed blasphemy, prompting the country's High Court to order arrest of attackers within 24 hours.

The mob attacked the Hindu neighborhood at Bonogram village in Santhia upazila in Pabna district on Saturday, vandalising 26 houses, damaging several idols and forcing about 150 families to flee the area.

The incident prompted the High Court to take suo motu cognisance, asking the Inspector General of Police to ensure the arrest of the culprits within 24 hours and deployment of adequate police forces in the area to protect the minorities.

"We have arrested nine of the perpetrators of the attack in the past two days and are looking for the others," officer in-charge of the local police station Rezaul Karim told PTI.

He said that most of the suspects belonged to supporters or activists of main opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party or their crucial ally Jamaat-e-Islami while the scene was the home of the fundamentalist party's chief Matiur Rahman Nizami, who is being tried for 1971 crimes against humanity.

"The situation here is now normal," Karim said.

The High Court bench comprising judges Quazi Reza-Ul Hoque and ABM Altaf Hossain also asked the police chief to launch a probe into the attack and assess the amount of loss it caused and submit the report before the court.

The media reports, meanwhile, came up with a finding that a group of extortionists, mostly belonging to the BNP and their fundamentalist ally Jamaat-e-Islami, had planned to frame Hindu schoolboy Rajib Saha for maligning Islam after his businessman father refused to pay them.

The Daily Star newspaper said it found that the Facebook page, photocopies of which were used to incite the attacks, had no links with Rajib.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/366922/mob-vandalises-26-houses-hindus.html

Simple,in this day and age.we are selfish and self-centered. In my known circle of family, friends mostly ignorant, some don't give sh..t.and rest is too busy with themselves to look beyond the current crisis and in to the future.
And frankly the few who do think about country and its future are money less,power less middle class ppl.
And the golden age of Bengal warriors (71-75) are no more.no body to take action in their own hand and save the rest of us.

Another Reason why India should give citizenship to Bangladeshi Hindus who leave their country ...

Here's an interesting fact....The people who were responsible for the attacks on Ramu have not been arrested yet.Neither will they arrest these people.Makes you wonder why BAL fails to find these people every time when they can find BNP supporters in slums!

http://www.bdtomorrow.com/newsdetail/detail/31/53199

Chatro (Student) League, the student wing of Awami League was behind it according to this news report. Someone who has spare time should take the time to translate it. I tried google translation, it produces gibberish.

পাবনায় হিন্দু সম্প্রদায়ের বাড়িঘর ভাঙচুর নেপথ্যে ছাত্রলীগের চাঁদাবাজি!

53199_1.jpg
04 Nov, 2013
পাবনার সাঁথিয়ায় ফেসবুকে হজরত মুহাম্মদ সা: সম্পর্কে কটূক্তির বিষয়টি ছড়িয়ে হিন্দু সম্প্রদায়ের বাড়িঘর ভাঙচুরের ঘটনার নেপথ্যে ছাত্রলীগের চাঁদাবাজি মূল কারণ বলে স্থানীয় বাসিন্দাদের ধারণা। এই ঘটনায় তিন সদস্যের একটি তদন্ত কমিটি গঠন করেছে প্রশাসন। এই ঘটনায় রাজিব সাহার বাবা বাবা বাবলু সাহা বাদি হয়ে আতাইকুলা থানায় একটি মামলা করেছেন। ঘটনায় জড়িতের অভিযোগে রেজাউল করিম নামে এক ব্যক্তিকে গ্রেফতার করেছে পুলিশ। অন্য দিকে হিন্দু সম্প্রদায়ের ওপর হামলা ও নির্যাতনের ঘটনায় জড়িত ব্যক্তিদের ২৪ ঘণ্টার মধ্যে গ্রেফতারের নির্দেশ দিয়েছেন হাইকোর্টে। একই সাথে ৭২ ঘণ্টার মধ্যে নির্দেশনা বাস্তবায়নের অগ্রগতি প্রতিবেদন দাখিল করতে বলা হয়েছে। বিচারপতি কাজী রেজা-উল হক ও বিচারপতি এ বি এম আলতাফ হোসেন সমন্বয়ে গঠিত হাইকোর্ট বেঞ্চ গতকাল স্বতঃপ্রণোদিত হয়ে এ আদেশ দেন। ভাঙচুরের ঘটনা দেখেছেন এমন কয়েকজন প্রত্যক্ষদর্শী নাম প্রকাশ না করার শর্তে জানান, শনিবার বেলা ১১টার দিকে ক্ষেতুপাড়া ইউনিয়ন ছাত্রলীগের আহ্বায়ক জাকির হোসেন, ছাত্রলীগ নেতা কাওসার হাবিব সুইট, মতির ছেলে খোকনসহ ১০-১২ জন যুবক প্রথমে ফেসবুকে স্ট্যাটাস দেয়ার একটি প্রিন্ট কপি বের করে বনগ্রাম বাজারে ছড়িয়ে দেয়। পরে বাবলু সাহার মুদিদোকানে গিয়ে তার ছেলে রাজিবের খোঁজ করে। পরে তাকে না পেয়ে দোকান ভাঙচুর করে। এক পর্যায়ে এ খবর ছড়িয়ে পড়লে বনগ্রামে হাটের দিন হওয়ায় হাজার হাজার লোকজন একত্র হয়ে সাহাপাড়ায় হামলা চালিয়ে বাড়িঘরে ভাঙচুর ও অগ্নিসংযোগ করে। সাংবাদিকদের রাজিব সাহার বাবা বাবলু সাহা বলেন, তিন মাস আগে তার মেয়ের বিয়ের সময় স্থানীয় কিছু সন্ত্রাসী দুই লাখ টাকা চাঁদা চেয়েছিল। তিনি ওই টাকা না দেয়ায় সন্ত্রাসীরা বিভিন্ন সময় ফোনে হুমকি দিচ্ছিল। তারা ক্ষতি করতে এ ধরনের ঘটনা ঘটাতে পারে বলে ধারণা করছেন তিনি। স্থানীয় বাসিন্দারা জানান, বাবলু সাহা বনগ্রাম এলাকার একজন ধনাঢ্য ব্যবসায়ী। বিভিন্ন সময় তার কাছে সন্ত্রাসীরা চাঁদা দাবি করত। দাবিকৃত চাঁদা দিতে রাজি না হলে তাকে বিভিন্ন সময় হুমকিও দিয়েছে সন্ত্রাসীরা। তারই ধারাবাহিকতায় ওই সন্ত্রাসী চক্র উদোর পিণ্ডি বুঁধোর ঘারে চাপাতে ধর্মীয় অনুভূতিতে আঘাত হানার মতো ঘটনাটি ঘটিয়েছে বলে তাদের ধারণা। পাবনা জেলা প্রশাসক কাজী আশরাফ উদ্দিন জানান, এ ঘটনায় শনিবার রাতেই অতিরিক্ত জেলা ম্যাজিস্ট্রেট মুন্সি মুনিরুজ্জামানকে প্রধান করে তিন সদস্যবিশিষ্ট একটি তদন্ত কমিটি গঠন করা হয়েছে। তদন্ত কমিটির অপর দুইজন সদস্য হলেন অতিরিক্ত পুলিশ সুপার মুস্তাইন ও ম্যাজিস্ট্রেট মাহফুজুল আলম মাসুম এ দিকে উপজেলা নির্বাহী কর্মকর্তা শফিকুল ইসলামের সভাপতিত্বে গতকাল দুপুরে সর্বদলীয় বৈঠক হয়েছে। বৈঠকে রাজশাহী অ্যাডিশনাল ডিআইজি খোরশেদ হোসেন, পাবনা জেলা প্রশাসক কাজী আশরাফ উদ্দিন, পুলিশ সুপার মিরাজ উদ্দিন আহম্মেদ, পাবনা র‌্যাব-১২ কমান্ডার মেজর মঈন উদ্দিন, সাংবাদিক রণেশ মৈত্র, পাবনা জেলা পূজা উৎযাপন কমিটির সভাপতি গণেশ ঘোষ, সাঁথিয়া উপজেলা পরিষদের চেয়ারম্যান নিজাম উদ্দিন, আর-আতাইকুলা ইউনিয়ন পরিষদ চেয়ারম্যান ও স্থানীয় আওয়ামী লীগ সভাপতি কোরবান আলী বিশ্বাস, উপজেলা বিএনপির সভাপতি মাহবুব মোর্শেদ জ্যোতিসহ প্রশাসন, স্থানীয় আওয়ামী লীগ, বিএনপি ও জামায়াত নেতারা উপস্থিত ছিলেন। হিন্দু-বৌদ্ধ-খ্রিষ্টান ঐক্য পরিষদ পাবনা জেলা সভাপতি চন্দন কুমার চক্রবর্তী ও জেলা পূজা উদযাপন পরিষদের সভাপতি গণেষ ঘোষের নেতৃত্বে একটি প্রতিনিধিদল গতকাল ঘটনাস্থল পরিদর্শন করেছে। পরে তারা শহরে ঘটনার বিচার দাবি করে একটি মানববন্ধন করে। নাম প্রকাশে অনিচ্ছুক সাহাপাড়ার কয়েকজন বাসিন্দা জানান, আমরা কোনো রাজনৈতিক দলকে দোষারোপ করি না। যুগ যুগ ধরে আমরা এখানে সহাবস্থানে শান্তিপূর্ণভাবে বসবাস করছি। হঠাৎ করে একটি গুজব রটিয়ে যারা এ কাজ করেছে আমরা তাদের বিচার দাবি করি। তারা আরো বলেন, বনগ্রামের পাশের রসূলপুর, মিয়াপুরসহ বেশ কয়েকটি গ্রামের কিছু পেশাদার সন্ত্রাসী তাদের ফায়দা হাসিল করতে এ ঘটনাটি ঘটিয়েছে বলে ধারণা করছেন তারা। এ ঘটনা ঘটানোর পেছনে চাঁদা দাবির বিষয়টি থাকতে পারে বলেও জানান তারা। পাবনার পুলিশ সুপার মিরাজ উদ্দিন আহম্মেদ জানান, বর্তমানে এলাকার পরিবেশ শান্ত রয়েছে। তদন্ত কমিটির প্রতিবেদন সাপেক্ষে দোষীদের বিরুদ্ধে কঠোর ব্যবস্থা নেয়া হবে। আতাইকুলা থানার ভারপ্রাপ্ত কর্মকর্তা রেজাউল করিম জানান, এ ঘটনায় রাজিবের বাবা বাবলু সাহা বাদি হয়ে ২০ জনের নাম উল্লেখ করে আরো অজ্ঞাত পরিচয় ২০০-৩০০ লোকের বিরুদ্ধে মামলা করেছেন। ক্ষতিগ্রস্ত পরিবারগুলোকে জেলা প্রশাসনের পক্ষ থেকে চাল, টিন ও টাকা অনুদান দেয়া হয়েছে। ঘটনার পর থেকেই নিখোঁজ রাজিব সাহার কোনো সন্ধান পাওয়া যায়নি। শনিবার ফেসবুকে পবিত্র কুরআন শরিফ ও মহানবী হজরত মোহাম্মদ সা: সম্পর্কে কটূক্তির খবর ছড়িয়ে পড়লে বনগ্রামে হিন্দু সম্প্রদায়ের ২০-২৫টি বাড়ি, দু’টি মন্দির ও ব্যবসায়প্রতিষ্ঠান ভাঙচুর ও অগ্নিসংযোগ করা হয়।
উৎসঃ নয়া দিগন্ত

Last vote collection attempt by AL.:disagree:
I don't follow the logic of BD members. If Hindus are predominantly AL supporters then why would they be attacked by AL. If they intimidate the people will they get the vote. Logic fail.
If it is a false flag operation by AL as you guys are claiming then are Hindus in BD stupid to be used like that again and again. Are there any Hindu BD member on PDF who can clarify because I don't believe any of explanations. 
Guy do you still believe that

"Bangladesh is a better place to live than India"

Last edited:
You have nailed it. Awami League always used hindus as shield to escape. as public movement intensified Awami League using hindus as shield again. hindus for their part are willing to be used to serve indian and awami league cause. They dont deserve sympathy.

Also this hindu man, Rajib Saha, is he escaped to India and is India sheltering a hindu communal brigade?
You seem to have an extremist mindset. No wonder BD is going down the rabbit hole with people like you around who have nothing but hate filled in the space between your ears.

Grow up and start thinking rationally like a mature person instead, and put a lid on your scheming mind. This attitude of many BDs like you is only going to make things worse for your country.

Hindus should vote for secular AL and get all the Razakars hanged.

I don't know but this could be work of BNP and Jamaati parties. This is a sure sign of desperation who ever is doing it. Is Islam a threat in Bangladesh that they have to resort to these kinds of things??

According to rabid jamatis it is the fault of hindus that they have been attacked.

India should do whatever it can to make sure secular and liberal Bangladeshis put these rabid jamatis in their proper place.

Back
Top Bottom