What's new

Hinduism and Judaism -Similarities

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said
"No doubt All Jewish , the Christian and Muslims believe on God but they have to follow is shariah of last prophet Muhammad PBUH to receive their recompense from GOD"

So will you kill me if I do not accept Muhammad as the last prophet?

I do accept Muhammad, but I do not believe that Allah will not send other prophets. He has to! Look at the infighting in each religion. We can't even agree with what he said such a few short years ago.

No nobody will kill you. But for every muslim, it is obligatory to believe in one God and that Muhammed (PBUH) was the last prophet of God. Being a non-muslim, you are free to believe whatever you like to.

I still dont understand the reason of starting this thread.

:) not each and every time, for example alexander the great :)

it U who surrendered each and every time, there are parts of india that were subjugated for a relatively short time only, they fought :) Aurangzeb spent the last 25 yrs of his life in maharashtra and died there but was unable to defeat the marathas, infact marathas were in delhi in no time after his death :) so we survived, our culture, faith, literature, dance forms survived :)

so if most conversions were out of the caste system, then most pakistanis are offsprings of low caste hindus? i don't think any pakistanis i know will entertain the idea.

Guru Tegh Bahadur gave his life to save kashmiri pundits from forceful conversion. u seem to have forgotten history.

F*** 71, each time you open your mouth, it becomes obvious that your ignorance is a big hurdle in your intellect. Talk about Alexander, you think he left hindustan because he was defeated in a battle??????????????? Can you name that epic battle which he lost and hence the retreat??????

I can see that Vinod and you both have mentioned Aurangzeb in your ludicrous narratives. I will tell you why....... One because his days were the days when the Mughal decline had become writing on the wall, Two, because he was the only mughal or for that matter only muslim ruler who tried albeit half hearted to spread islam. While i have some respect for Sivaji coz he rose on the name of nationalism, i consider all his successor and the entire Marathi thing a band of bandits and criminals. If muslim rulers would have been interested in proselytize, then number of muslims in hindustan would have been much higher today, instead they consolidated their rule through Brahmin ministers who the rulers could not antagonize.
As for as giving upto foreign rulers is concerned, it is you hindustanis who play victim and then you are back pedalling that you did not give up your religion so you won......... no mean achivement indeed........ what about being ruled for 1000 years. As for as muslims are concerned, whether we are converts from low or the highest class, doesn't make a least bit of difference. The important thing is we saw light and followed it while some are condemned to darkness forever.

You said
"No doubt All Jewish , the Christian and Muslims believe on God but they have to follow is shariah of last prophet Muhammad PBUH to receive their recompense from GOD"

So will you kill me if I do not accept Muhammad as the last prophet?

I do accept Muhammad, but I do not believe that Allah will not send other prophets. He has to! Look at the infighting in each religion. We can't even agree with what he said such a few short years ago.

So called religious leaders have no quam killing each others women and children, over who is right.

Each religion has their own line of teachers "prophets"

My personal realization is that when one makes advancement within a spiritual tradition he or she will come to understand that there is One God and equality is based on the soul.

When we reach that stage we understand that the spiritual message of each prophet is the same, only presented according to time and circumstance.

We men of this age have proven our selves incapable of proper action.

So called followers of each tradition killing each other Jew against Jew, Christian and Christian, Muslim against Muslim, etc etc etc..

What to speak of the millions and millions killed in so called Holy wars against each other.

Those who insist that their path is the only way and who go as far as to kill, are on a very low level of spiritual understanding.

I would suggest that we leave the killing to God.

One God and equality is based on the soul.

Try to understand my point, when ever God send Prophet ,also cancelled previous shariah of Prophets.

So our Prophet is also Prophet of all jews,cristians and others uptill last day .

No body is allowed to kill non muslims if they dont believe on Prophet Muhammad PBUH, but they will not be eligible to enter in Heaven (eternal peace).

"This whole article was an overstretch, a desperate attempt to make a connection."

My Dear Bother

I have spoken with 100's of Rabbis and Jewish scholars, none have been able to defeat these points. In fact last year the Chief Rabbi of Israel went to India and signed a statement that Jews and Hindus were worshiping the same God.

Here is a review of my research.

Florida International University

To Whom It May Concern:

I have read with great interest Bill Glick's manuscript, The Rabbi and I and I find it a thoughtful, provocative piece of work.
As someone who has worked in the general area of Indo-Judaic studies for a number of years, I find much new material in the manuscript, Glick has culled Judaic mystical literature and found striking parallels in Hinduism, Gaudiya Vaishnavism in particular.

I commend his manuscript as a thoughtful exploration of a tantalizing theme.

Sincerely,
Nathan Katz
Professor and Chair
Department of Religious Studies
University Park, Miami, Florida 33199

Maybe so, but there is an intreguing question I do want to ask you. In the Old testament (tora) the god portraites himself as more narcisstic and impatient, while in the new testament he protraites himself more forgiving and gentle. Can you explain the difference.

Try to understand my point, when ever God send Prophet ,also cancelled previous shariah of Prophets.

So our Prophet is also Prophet of all jews,cristians and others uptill last day .

No body is allowed to kill non muslims if they dont believe on Prophet Muhammad PBUH, but they will not be eligible to enter in Heaven (eternal peace).
I agree with the rest of your post- However, I am not so sure about the last sentence. To the best of my understanding, at least in Quran there is no verse that says that only Muslims will go to heaven. Usually, the word Momin has been used. Allah has also given the qualities of a momin. As far as who is going to the heaven, Allah in Surah Mominoon talk about it as follows:

1. Successful indeed are the believers.

2. Those who offer their Salat (prayers) with all solemnity and full submissiveness.

3. And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, and all that Allah has forbidden).

4. And those who pay the Zakat .

5. And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts)

6. Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame;

7. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors;

8. Those who are faithfully true to their Amanat (all the duties which Allah has ordained, honesty, moral responsibility and trusts etc.) and to their covenants;

9. And those who strictly guard their Salawat.

10. These are indeed the inheritors.

11. Who shall inherit the Firdaus (Paradise). They shall dwell therein forever.

W'Allah alam Bilssawab.

What a wonderful question!!!

If we study deeply God presents many different moods or personalities, no matter which Holy book you read.

For myself there is a description in the Jewish Talmud in which He describes His most loving mood.

"The Holy One, blessed be He, will walk with the righteous in Gan Eden in the Hereafter; and the righteous, on beholding Him, will retreat in terror before Him. But He will call to them, 'See, I am the same as you!'

The above statement is in the Torah, while also emphasizing the need to be extremely reverent and fearful of God. This seems to imply that in both Hinduism and Judaism the righteous, the pure in heart, can look forward to associating intimately with the Lord in the eternal spiritual realm.

its funny to see on a clearly pro muslim website similarities between hinduism and judaism when without judaism there'd be no islam
If you are a Muslim, please read my earlier reply on the page-1 of this thread. Islam has its root in the religion of Ibrahim so do the judaism and christanity. It is not correct to say that without Judaism, there would be no Islam. There are a number of Quranic verses that reject the possible connection between Judaism and Islam.

What a wonderful question!!!

If we study deeply God presents many different moods or personalities, no matter which Holy book you read.

For myself there is a description in the Jewish Talmud in which He describes His most loving mood.

"The Holy One, blessed be He, will walk with the righteous in Gan Eden in the Hereafter; and the righteous, on beholding Him, will retreat in terror before Him. But He will call to them, 'See, I am the same as you!'

The above statement is in the Torah, while also emphasizing the need to be extremely reverent and fearful of God. This seems to imply that in both Hinduism and Judaism the righteous, the pure in heart, can look forward to associating intimately with the Lord in the eternal spiritual realm.

Well I do understand the different modalities of God, but there is a vast differance between judism and Hinduism. For once Judism is based primarily on the chosen ones, while Hinduism is struggle to become the chosen one. That is one of the biggest difference.

The other difference aspect of western religion (Judism, christianity, and islam) compare to eastern religion (hinduism, buddism, toaism, etc..) is the part of how good and evil plays. In the western religion the evil is always conquered by the good and it is defeated in a finite fashion. While in the eastern religion good does conqueror over evil, but it is viewed in a infinite way. Meaning there always remains a balance between good and evil, non is greater then the other.

Last edited:
lol you just proved it by quoting the quran how about you find some proof islams origin without quoting the quran and than ill believe you
First of all no LOL. Dont laugh on my religious book. If you are not a muslim, just skip over my post. That is the first line of my reply 'if you are a muslim'. If you are not a muslim, my reply is not for you. I dont want you to believe me. Keep this discussion to Hinduism and Judaism. Dont bring Islam in it.

Mods, please take a note of this 'LOL'.

Last edited:
I agree with the rest of your post- However, I am not so sure about the last sentence. To the best of my understanding, at least in Quran there is no verse that says that only Muslims will go to heaven. Usually, the word Momin has been used. Allah has also given the qualities of a momin. As far as who is going to the heaven, Allah in Surah Mominoon talk about it as follows:

1. Successful indeed are the believers.

2. Those who offer their Salat (prayers) with all solemnity and full submissiveness.

3. And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, and all that Allah has forbidden).

4. And those who pay the Zakat .

5. And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts)

6. Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame;

7. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors;

8. Those who are faithfully true to their Amanat (all the duties which Allah has ordained, honesty, moral responsibility and trusts etc.) and to their covenants;

9. And those who strictly guard their Salawat.

10. These are indeed the inheritors.

11. Who shall inherit the Firdaus (Paradise). They shall dwell therein forever.

W'Allah alam Bilssawab.

It is very easy to understand that two different Law or Shariah of God can not be acceptable to God.

Shariah of Ibrahim,Mosses,Essa were valid uptill Prophet Muhammad PBUH , as per our believe Essa AS when again came to earth will follow Shariah of Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

It is very easy to understand that two different Law or Shariah of God can not be acceptable to God.

Shariah of Ibrahim,Mosses,Essa were valid uptill Prophet Muhammad PBUH , as per our believe Essa AS when again came to earth will follow Shariah of Prophet Muhammad PBUH.
I am not arguing on this. As I said in my previous post, I fully agree with it. My only objection was on your sentence "but they will not be eligible to enter in Heaven (eternal peace)". I still find it difficult to understand, if a person does all good things, also believes in one God yet he does not believe in Mohammed, would he go to Hell? I after repeated searches, couldn't find one verse that says only 'muslims' will be permitted in Jannah. But again, my knowledge is extremely limited, and you might be very much right.

do you mean the two lols you did?

i simply made a statement the correct statement which was that without judaism there'd be no islam which in my mind is 100% correct, also what if i did laugh at the quran how does that offend anyone? people on this forum sneer at The Holy Bible and hindu book every day, why wouldnt the mods, you know if the religious disclaimer applies to the entire forum, "take note of this just as much?
Do that to those who 'sneer at The Holy Bible and hindu book every day'. I dont do that so spare my posts from your 'revenge'. You are fresh to the forum, if you keep insisting on doing wrong things such as laughing on other's religions, you'll be rooted out soon.

I am not arguing on this. As I said in my previous post, I fully agree with it. My only objection was on your sentence "but they will not be eligible to enter in Heaven (eternal peace)". I still find it difficult to understand, if a person does all good things, also believes in one God yet he does not believe in Mohammed, would he go to Hell? I after repeated searches, couldn't find one verse that says only 'muslims' will be permitted in Jannah. But again, my knowledge is extremely limited, and you might be very much right.

Dear,

In first Surah of Quran it is mentioned , mugzoobealihim meaning jews on whom God sent Azab because they started worship of cow, and zaleen mean cristians who are totally diverted from right path because they believe Essa AS is son of God which is sirk and kufar .

Only muslims believe on God and his qualities and his all prophets and last prophet Muhammad PBUH, so they deserve only heavan as per Quran .

The topic is about Hinduism and Judaism not Islamism and don’t abuse Islam because we can also do same to ur religion…….hope u understand what I mean to say.

“Dont follow Islam & chrisitianity. They are not revealed scriptures they are man made. That is why you see full of false informations, anti-scientific nonsense, contradictions, war mongerings etc”

Who told u to follow Islam? And what do u know about science? Go to history and see what contribution Islam has made in the field of science. Almost all the modern science now a day is based upon what Muslim scientist have done. Algebra, geometry, trigonometry etc. are defined by Muslims and numerals starting from zero to 9 are in the Muslims’ credit, Kerim Kerimov, a lead architect behind first (Vostok 1) and also the architecture of first space station, Farouk El-Baz involved in first moon landing, Jabir Ibn Hayyan also known as father of chemistry, the decimal system in maths are defined by Muslims, the word “algorithm” drives from “Algoritimi” (Latin) is a name of Al-Khwārizmī once again the Muslim scientist, anesthesia was discovered by Muslims and many more things, which I cannot sum up here.

And about wars, can u give me any single example in which Muslims destroy the city and ruthlessly kill people after capturing it?????

My suggestion to u is to stick to the topic or if u don’t have enough augment and information then do something else!!!!

These invaders came not to destroy your culture and tradition and religion or for women , but because of furtile land and gold of india.

Most of hindu converted to other religion because of caste system and discrimination and injustice in hindu society.

Most majority of people of the regions that now comprises pakistan today , were Buddhists,followers of the philosophy of simple life and non violence of Lord Buddha, more as way of life and different sect of out numerous sects that comes under big umbrella boby called hinduism, than separate religion before the invasion of islam with Bin Quasam and Momud Ghaznavi...yaa guys named a missile after him...what an Irony..

Places like Taxtila,khandhar were prominent centres of education & business in the world before the advent of islam in the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom