What's new

Hindu woman wants to marry Muslim, sent to Nari Niketan

Save the girl from being a victim of love Jhihad.

She is not a girl, fully grown lady, who happens to be a school teacher and a divorcee.

Save your rants for some other day.

P.S: Including @saadee @syedali73 and me total Pakistanis would be 3 on this thread. Stop acting like as if we have occupied your drawing room for some unknown reason. And I would not have commented if you had not raised a slogan to save a girl.

Gosh!
Looking at the number of Pakistani members on this thread I got confused if the news was actually from India.
By god I had to recheck if Allahbad exists in Pakistan. :agree::agree::agree:
i was assuming same when Yesterday i saw more Indians on Pakistan Burma thread any how it's PDF baby,here every law of newton sometimes is denied by trolls......

i was assuming same when Yesterday i saw more Indians on Pakistan Burma thread any how it's PDF baby,here every law of newton sometimes is denied by trolls......
Nope
Au contraire PDFites proved that "every action has equal and opposite reaction".
Your science is weak!!! :coffee:

So the dudes married, and wants to marry a divorced woman?
Is he lacking common sense or just thinking with his dick?
Poor woman is already married to this dog.

So the dudes married, and wants to marry a divorced woman?
Is he lacking common sense or just thinking with his dick?
Poor woman is already married to this dog.

So the woman is a divorcee and wants to remarry an already married man?

Is she lacking common sense or just thinking with her ******?

Poor man is already married to this bitch.

Last edited:
India never disappoints and indian trolls on pdf as well. The rants of pakistanis posting here are pretty pathetic. But then whatelse to expect from these.

She is not a girl, fully grown lady, who happens to be a school teacher and a divorcee.

Save your rants for some other day.

P.S: Including @saadee @syedali73 and me total Pakistanis would be 3 on this thread. Stop acting like as if we have occupied your drawing room for some unknown reason. And I would not have commented if you had not raised a slogan to save a girl.

Better be capable of occupying your own bed room for know reason. Good luck.

Better be capable of occupying your own bed room for know reason. Good luck.

Come again and better if you make some sense to me. My comprehension abilities are limited and especially when a genius like you posts something they vanish totally.

Come again and better if you make some sense to me. My comprehension abilities are limited and especially when a genius like you posts something they vanish totally.

I take you complement at face value. Thank you. I leave this thread for you guys to moot more and more conspiracy theory and add to the knowledge of each other regarding the evilness of Hindu and intolerant India. Bye bye.

Every civil case involving Muslims is being being run as a victimhood propaganda to proclaim the throne of champion of minority cause and a tag of secular credentials.:sleep:

Gosh!
Looking at the number of Pakistani posts on this thread I got confused if the news was from India.
By god I had to recheck if Allahbad exists in Pakistan. :agree::agree::agree:

On topic:
This guy is already married, I'm not surprised that the lady's parents stopped her from getting married to him.
The title is misleading!!!

:lol: Levina your Post is NO 5 the opening post is by an India so it comes to only 3 posts by Pakistanis when you were exclaiming about "LARGE NUMBER OF PAKISTANIS POSTS" :P

you Indians na bas had ha .

anyway a relation of 12 years ell they must get married and he should treat both equally if he cant he should be kicked

:lol: Levina your Post is NO 5 the opening post is by an India so it comes to only 3 posts by Pakistanis when you were exclaiming about "LARGE NUMBER OF PAKISTANIS POSTS" :P

You dont trust me do you?? I had to scroll down so many posts to make my first post on this thread. :girl_wacko: And all the posts that I crossed by, had one thing in common the Pakistani flag. :P

you Indians na bas had ha
:lol: :lol:

anyway a relation of 12 years ell they must get married and he should treat both equally if he cant he should be kicked
This guy is already married, so am not surprised at the resistance to their marriage.

Back
Top Bottom