What's new

Hindu saints invented nuclear technology, cosmetic surgery, rockets and planes: Gujarat university

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a fine line between boasting and just plain stupidity.:what:

You can laugh now, but even some of the Indian members on here are boasting about the same thing already.

Give it 10 years and it will achieve the same level of widespread belief as "33% of NASA scientists are Indians".

Or "Nehru gave India's UNSC permanent seat to China" (despite that being impossible under the UN charter).

In my debates with Indian members here, it seems that more people believe the rumours than vice versa.

Even their top scientists were presenting their "findings" of this sort in their National Science Conference. It makes you wonder if the term "Science" means the same thing in India as in the rest of world.

which top scientist ? are you talking about that retired pilot ,we know you have itching down your scrotum everytime you see or here about Indians or india but being a certified prick is not the answer ,consulting a skin doctor is
HEAR*

As much funny as this post of OP was, on a saner note, I would request members to take out some time and study the recent (last 5 to 10 years) discoveries of ancient civilisations by scientists, archeologists, etc.

Some pretty amazing and mind-blowing things have come up. More and more evidence is coming out that there were technologically advanced civilisations several tens of thousands of years before us, and then the civilisation ended and then again new civilisations came up which gradually attained very advanced technology and then those also ended.

So, who knows....? The history which we learn't is being re-written every single day.

Quranic (Islamic) knowledge, Jewish scriptures, Christianity scriptures (to some extent) and Hinduism scriptures ....... all point to the above in different ways and to different extents. Whoever we are at this point of time (asians, westerners, etc OR muslims, hindus, christians, etc)....... our roots are the same.

As much funny as this post of OP was, on a saner note, I would request members to take out some time and study the recent (last 5 to 10 years) discoveries of ancient civilisations by scientists, archeologists, etc.

Some pretty amazing and mind-blowing things have come up. More and more evidence is coming out that there were technologically advanced civilisations several tens of thousands of years before us, and then the civilisation ended and then again new civilisations came up which gradually attained very advanced technology and then those also ended.

So, who knows....? The history which we learn't is being re-written every single day.

Quranic (Islamic) knowledge, Jewish scriptures, Christianity scriptures (to some extent) and Hinduism scriptures ....... all point to the above in different ways and to different extents. Whoever we are at this point of time (asians, westerners, etc OR muslims, hindus, christians, etc)....... our roots are the same.

Incredible.

My dear Pak Friends,

Why look elsewhere?.... your own good Pak is as Ancient as Time... just dig a little from your Lahore to Multan and find evidence of your Roots going back at least 10000 years.

When will my Pak Friends accept their Heritage?

Of course you know that 6000 years ago a great civilisation emerged out of nowhere as composite amid your Land...right when Sumer was waking up....

But you need to seek and find without the lens of religion...

Heritage is independent of religion..otherwise, these indiaanz keep claiming what is yours and what your ancestors achieved and then spread it to abroginals of current india?

Another great centre was Kashmir.... do you not find it funny that indiaans are actually worshiping Ancient Kashmiri figures?

Or Religious and social framework invented/developed by your ancestors is still alive in this so-called indiaaa? That the empire of your ancient ancestors spread all the way to...????

Accept that your are the Centre of South West and South Asian Civlisation and don't let these gangeez plains people claim what is yours.

Rise!

@Kaptaan what says you?

@Mentee @PaklovesTurkiye @MastanKhan @Max @LA se Karachi @The Accountant @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh

People have no issues of accepting individuals born 1300 or 2000 year ago as prophets but when it comes to accepting the inventions (or hypothesis ) made by some people in Hindu mythology so they have questions.. Weird??

The same sages taught Yoga but world can easily accept as it suits their quest. Same people can accept Scientifically modern MohanJodaro and Harappa after excavation but how come you are writing Indian scientists. How dare you?

Its better we should start using the term Ancient Rig vedic tribes aka Aryans aka Indian nation and infact its the religious books which give us the knowledge of the human civilization and i do believe that Rig vedas are the first divine revealtions from the Supreme Creator.

Sage Sushrut is glorified as the "father of cosmetic surgery"
Acharya Kanad for developing the nuclear technology.
Kapil Muni has been hailed as father of cosmology.
Aryabhatt as father of mathematics-astronomy and inventor of 0 (zero) and pi.
Maharshi Bhardwaj with developing rockets and airplanes
Bhaskaracharya as the inventor of earth science besides being a mathematician and astronomer.
Swami Bharti Krishna Tirtha has been mentioned as a vedic mathematician
Charak Rushi, revered as founder of Ayurveda, as the father of medicine.

Given where the funding for this university is coming from, I will have to assume that even distinguished alumni have little say in these matters.
Religion and science don't mix! Yes, you can take values and morality from religion to apply in the educational setting, but the concept for faith and science do not go hand in hand in the subject matter being taught, ESP science.
If you believe in evolution, you cannot believe in Adam and Eve simultaneously!
That's just me and I could be wrong.

The Purusha Sukta is an important part of the Rig-veda (10.7.90.1-16). It also appears in the Taittiriya
Aranyaka (3.12,13), the Vajasaneyi Samhita (31.1-6), the Sama-veda Samhita (6.4), and the Atharva-veda Samhita (19.6). An explanation of parts of it can also be found in the Shatapatha Brahman, the Taittiriya Brahmana, and the Shvetashvatara Upanishad. The Mudgalopanishad gives a nice summary of the entire Purusha Sukta. The contents of the Sukta have also been reflected and elaborated in the Bhagavata Purana (2.5.35 to 2.6.1-29) and in the
Mahabharata (Mokshadharma Parva 351 and 352). Purusha sukta (puruṣasūkta) is hymn 10.90 of the Rigveda, dedicated to the Purusha, the “Cosmic Being”.

Bollywood should make a historical movie about these findings. This is incredible and the world need to know about them. Wrap this around a love story with Bollywood songs and dances.

Finally, ask the director of India 2030 movie to direct this movie.

Bollywood should make a historical movie about these findings. This is incredible and the world need to know about them. Wrap this around a love story with Bollywood songs and dances.

Finally, ask the director of India 2030 movie to direct this movie.

our Bollywood sucks big time

I think Pakistan should have first something build at home to be proud of something rather than trolling.

India may have or may not have contributed in these things in Ancient times. But with such a thought Indians are doing far better than Pakistanis who are mocking India here. well Stay the way you are it's helping the Indians. LOL

Our Indus Valley Civilization is full of inventions which were state of the art at the time they were created.

What has your Ganga Valley Civilization to offer apart from lot of myths and outrageously stupid claims of taking ownership of things that others have invented?

Our Indus Valley Civilization is full of inventions which were state of the art at the time they were created.

What has your Ganga Valley Civilization to offer apart from lot of myths and outrageously stupid claims of taking ownership of things that others have invented?

the Indus valley civilisation( small part of Vedic civilisation) was not materialistic in nature. It was more spiritual. You need to understand the basis and platforms on which a civilisation is developed.

By the way Indus valley civilisation is only a remain of what was left from total Vedic civilisation as mentioned in Veda.

Pakistanis cannot be Vedic people, they are Islamic.

India claims IVC as an Indian civilization.

the Indus valley civilisation( small part of Vedic civilisation) was not materialistic in nature. It was more spiritual. You need to understand the basis and platforms on which a civilisation is developed.

By the way Indus valley civilisation is only a remain of what was left from total Vedic civilisation as mentioned in Veda.

Pakistanis cannot be Vedic people, they are Islamic.

What a load of trash!

IVC is our (Pakistan's) heritage, my grand grand parents were hindus and something else before that. A natural process of evolution. I don't care about which religion they followed in the beginning. They have left an amazing heritage for us which we are proud of. This is the case with majority of our people.

Whereas the modern day artificial country called "India" which was formed in 1947 when British combined several independent states into a new country is laying outrageous claims to every old civilization that existed - from IVC to Egyptian to Inca to Aztech.

These Gandlandis are making themselves a laughing stock, :lol:

Edit: Corrected typo for IVC.

Last edited:
What a load of trash!

IVS is our (Pakistan's) heritage, my grand grand parents were hindus and something else before that. A natural process of evolution. I don't care about which religion they followed in the beginning. They have left an amazing heritage for us which we are proud of. This is the case with majority of our people.

Whereas the modern day artificial country called "India" which was formed in 1947 when British combined several independent states into a new country is laying outrageous claims to every old civilization that existed - from IVC to Egyptian to Inca to Aztech.

These Gandlandis are making themselves a laughing stock, :lol:

But Pakistan is not mentioned in Ved and Puranas, Bharat is! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom