What's new

Hindu saints invented nuclear technology, cosmetic surgery, rockets and planes: Gujarat university

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an Indian yogi who instead of getting cooked like biryani while laying over fire for an hour comes out unscathed. No, he is not wearing fire retardant clothing.

This is a Nepali Buddhist boy who meditates for months together without movement and no food or water which medically speaking should kill within days.

So are you suggesting that mans wish to fly say 2000 years ago is the same as invention of flight?

Are you saying that man would have come up with concept of flying if he did not have examples in front of him in forms of birds and some other creatures flying? So where did Hindus come up with concepts which had no examples of it in the seen world or even the concept of maya.

The point I'm making is that the concept of a weapon that's massively disruptive or flight is not something that dawned upon man only in the modern era. But it's invention certainly was. Having achieved it now, some are trying to manicure the past to add to a warped religious ego.

How are you so certain that massively disruptive weapons with its after affects or flight as explained in detail in our literature was not true?

You know what is happening in Swamy Nithyananda's ashram? About the dozens of kids there developing supernatural abilities from telekinesis to supernatural vision along with all the other mundane associated powers of yoga such as imperviousness to cold or heat and hunger.

Are you saying that man would have come up with concept of flying if he did not have examples in front of him in forms of birds and some other creatures flying? So where did Hindus come up with concepts which had no examples of it in the seen world or even the concept of maya.

Of course that's true!
The concept of flight was fathomed from birds and the concept of destruction from fire and its effect. But those are concepts!
Hindus did not create birds nor the plane. They may have conceptualized it based on the flight of a bird, but that's where the story ends.
But then again, it wasn't just Hindus who had these concepts, other cultures had similar ideas. Take Icarus for example. Are you going to suggest that the Greeks invented jet packs?

Of course that's true!
The concept of flight was fathomed from birds and the concept of destruction from fire and its effect. But those are concepts!
Hindus did not create birds nor the plane. They may have conceptualized it based on the flight of a bird, but that's where the story ends.
But then again, it wasn't just Hindus who had these concepts, other cultures had similar ideas. Take Icarus for example. Are you going to suggest that the Greeks invented jet packs?

Come up with explanation for Maya. You can come up with any concept but the test I am asking for is that it should have scientific validity over time. Icarus fails this test and hence Greeks. Hindus don't. Maya is a mathematical reality. Time dilation is a mathematical reality.

Yoga and its affects are accepted truths.

How are you so certain that massively disruptive weapons with its after affects or flight as explained in detail in our literature was not true?

Science and research existed, tho in different forms and was more observational.
If you're suggesting that they had detailed descriptions and prototypes for the same, why is it that we haven't been flying for our 5000 year old history?

But one thing you correctly said is that I cannot be certain of it. We have to rely on information at hand and that information does not suggest that Hindus had invented a plane, concept maybe but not a plane at least a working one

You know what is happening in Swamy Nithyananda's ashram? About the dozens of kids there developing supernatural abilities from telekinesis to supernatural vision along with all the other mundane associated powers of yoga such as imperviousness to cold or heat and hunger.

So an x men type scenario, Is it?
Anyways, I am not familiar with the swami you refer to, so I'll reserve my comments to once I actually read more about this. Care to share some information so I can educate myself.

I will say this, I have an open mind and am willing to bend based on substantial evidence. So don't think I'm dimissing your claims.

@Peshwa i would say it's nothing but an inferiority complex & in order to hide that many have created an imaginary superiority complex & is quite widespread throughout the sub continent. When you confront such people with logic ,one see high level of cognitive dissonance

Science and research existed, tho in different forms and was more observational.
If you're suggesting that they had detailed descriptions and prototypes for the same, why is it that we haven't been flying for our 5000 year old history?

But one thing you correctly said is that I cannot be certain of it. We have to rely on information at hand and that information does not suggest that Hindus had invented a plane, concept maybe but not a plane at least a working one

Anyways, I am not familiar with the swami you refer to, so I'll reserve my comments to once I actually read more about this. Care to share some information so I can educate myself.

I will say this, I have an open mind and am willing to bend based on substantial evidence. So don't think I'm dimissing your claims.
LMAO!! is this guy serious :rofl:

Because we lost the science of it. The after affects of use of nuclear like weapons in Mahabharata is so detailed and real that it cannot be mistaken for anything else. Including concepts like mind controlled weapons.

They are just starting out.

@Peshwa i would say it's nothing but an inferiority complex & in order to hide that many have created an imaginary superiority complex & is quite widespread throughout the sub continent. When you confront such people with logic ,one see high level of cognitive dissonance

LMAO!! is this guy serious :rofl:

You are a fool and what is more is you are proud of being one.

By the way you absolutely skirted an explanation for Maya and Time dilation (counter intuitive phenomenons not observed in our world).

Come up with explanation for Maya. You can come up with any concept but the test I am asking for is that it should have scientific validity over time. Icarus fails this test and hence Greeks. Hindus don't. Maya is a mathematical reality. Time dilation is a mathematical reality.

By maya, do you mean illusion? What test exists for this? Mathematical reality?
From everything I have read about it (which is not much) it is simply an illusion. Again, I'm open to learning so please show me the proof you speak of.

Yoga and its affects are accepted truths.

ok, but yoga is not an invention like flight. Yoga cannot make one fly!
The levitating yogi is a hoax and has been busted a while ago.

Because we lost the science of it. The after affects of use of nuclear like weapons in Mahabharata is so detailed and real that it cannot be mistaken for anything else. Including concepts like mind controlled weapons.

By the way you absolutely skirted an explanation for Maya and Time dilation (counter intuitive phenomenons not observed in our world).

Sorry but that whole levitating coconut thing looks highly suspect.
And I certainly don't take Internet and you tube videos to be proof! Especially when they are meant to cater self fulfilling prophecies.
Why not have this woman come out and demonstrate these things to a scientific community? Why the shroud of secrecy?! This feat should be celebrated no?

None of your videos show's anything supernatural & funny thing is you know it fully well...but that cognitive dissonance of yours won't allow you to see or believe the reality no matter what

None of your videos show's anything supernatural & funny thing is you know it fully well...but that cognitive dissonance of yours won't allow you to see or believe the reality no matter what

Yeah seeing with one's eyes closed is normal. Moving heavy coconuts with one's mind power is normal. You are right. These are normal stuff. Just like atomic weapons in Hindu scriptures are also normal stuff. Only rational idiots call it all supernatural and impossible.

By maya, do you mean illusion? What test exists for this? Mathematical reality?
From everything I have read about it (which is not much) it is simply an illusion. Again, I'm open to learning so please show me the proof you speak of.

Maya is a Hindu concept which hypothesis the universe as we see it does not exist. That the truth of material existence is that it is an illusion.

The Upanishads describe the universe, and the human experience, as an interplay of Purusha (the eternal, unchanging principles, consciousness) and Prakṛti (the temporary, changing material world, nature).[34] The former manifests itself as Ātman (Soul, Self), and the latter as Māyā.

Here is what maths proves that Maya is right.

ok, but yoga is not an invention like flight. Yoga cannot make one fly!
The levitating yogi is a hoax and has been busted a while ago.

No, it is not a hoax and it has not been busted. What has been busted is a few charlatans who were attempting trickery.

Did I claim yoga can make you fly. Assumptions and asinine assumptions is what you have denoting a very closed mind. Yoga gives its own super natural abilities. Like being impervious to heat and cold and hunger and thirst.

This is another achievement by RSS-BJP. Destroying country's education system, universities all to suit some primitive Gobar Sanghis who believes that Parmanu Bumb was invented 7000 years ago by some maharishi. I would also like to know, if tampering EVM for winning elections which we soon expect in state elections too, is being carried out by the same sages with their expertise.

India is getting rotten by the Hindutva. The primitive north Indian Sanghi rule is taking over India destroying the country with permanent damages to it's democracy, secular systems. Sad state. These Gobar Sanghis who used to be in their holes in Gujarat and few other pockets in north India have taken over. The Gobar Sanghis ultimately wants to topple democracy, take over military and what not. Moving to be like Saudia. It is blasphemy to expose Hindu terrorism because, they cannot "see" it when all around what is happening is Hindus getting radicalized unlike never before.

Sorry but that whole levitating coconut thing looks highly suspect.
And I certainly don't take Internet and you tube videos to be proof! Especially when they are meant to cater self fulfilling prophecies.
Why not have this woman come out and demonstrate these things to a scientific community? Why the shroud of secrecy?! This feat should be celebrated no?

It is not highly suspect because there are dozens of kids and adults doing it. It is no secret. The ashram is full of people, thousands literally, and I have been there, and they are not conducting the test in any manipulated circumstance. It is situated in Bidadi just in the outskirts of Bangalore and you can feel free to drop in. So what secrecy and that too shrouds are you talking about where the video is full of people in their canteen area eating and chit chatting?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I think Pakistan should have first something build at home to be proud of something rather than trolling.

India may have or may not have contributed in these things in Ancient times. But with such a thought Indians are doing far better than Pakistanis who are mocking India here. well Stay the way you are it's helping the Indians. LOL

HAHAHAHA.......

btw what is the proof for this claim?

Hindu saints invented nuclear technology, cosmetic surgery, rockets and planes: Gujarat university
The yearly diary published by the Maharaja Sayajirao University called Charak Rishi the 'father of medicine' and Garga Muni the 'scientist of stars'.
53163-onhwlefpgr-1489029233.jpg

msubaroda.ac.in

Maharaja Sayajirao University in Baroda, Gujarat, in its annual diary, has given credit to various Hindu saints for inventing nuclear technology, cosmetic surgery, rockets and aeroplanes. The administration told The Indian Express that the diary was made with reference to books by Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh leader Dinanath Batra, who is also the founder of the Shiksha Bachao Andolan Samiti.

Professor Ajay Ashtaputre, who is in charge of the committee that oversees the publishing of the diary, said the inclusion of the saints was recommended by Jignesh Soni, a senior member of the institute’s syndicate. Soni is also the son of a prominent RSS leader, one of the founding members of Jan Sangh that existed between 1951 to 1977. “[The word] Sages means scientists. Rishis are known for their research, and are considered scientists in their own fields of knowledge,” Soni told the newspaper. “Their names should be included in mainstream education too.”

According to the institute’s official diary for 2017, Sushrut is the “father of cosmetic surgery”, Acharya Kanad “developed nuclear technology”; Kapil Muni is the “father of cosmology”; Maharshi Bhardwaj, “discovered rockets and aeroplanes”; Charak Rishi is the “father of medicine” and Garga Muni is the “scientist of stars”. Around 2,000 copies of the diary have already been distributed by the university.

it is not uncommon for Hindu nationalists to make claims to ancient scientific progress. Some of these might have basis in some fact. For instance, in the 500 CE treatise Sushruta Samhita, the sage Sushrut describes carrying out the world’s first plastic surgeries by grafting living skin from a person’s cheek to a nose.

However, several of these claims have been made without reference to any credible ancient texts. In October, 2014, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had faced criticism for suggesting that Indians had been practising genetic science in ancient times, saying, “That is why Karna [from the epic Mahabharata] could be born outside his mother’s womb.” Modi also said there was evidence of ancient cosmetic surgery in that Ganesha had the head of an elephant and the body of a human being. Modi had been addressing doctors at a hospital when he made these remarks, leading many to comment that he had dangerously conflated actual scientific progress with mythology.

https://scroll.in/latest/831297/hin...surgery-rockets-and-planes-gujarat-university

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom