What's new

‘Hindu Rashtra’ convention in Goa from June 16

I had former Colonel in the Army of Indian Christian descent. We became very close. He once told me that Goa is restricted for other Indians and it has a very Christian environment to it. Another coworker of Indian Christian background said the same about Goa. To them, it’s a Christian area with minimal Hindutva influence.

These subhumans Hindutva pagans are deliberately making these types of moves to upset the local non Hindu populations ie Kashmir, Goa etc

I had former Colonel in the Army of Indian Christian descent. We became very close. He once told me that Goa is restricted for other Indians and it has a very Christian environment to it. Another coworker of Indian Christian background said the same about Goa. To them, it’s a Christian area with minimal Hindutva influence.

These subhumans Hindutva pagans are deliberately making these types of moves to upset the local non Hindu populations ie Kashmir, Goa etc

Goa is like 65% Hindu. Your source doesn't know what he is talking about.

I donate to them.

When do you start burning down the churches in Goa like your ilk in Manipur?

Man, the colors of their shirts are stimulating my OCD.

92308782.jpg

Do these colors represent their respective castes or something?!

The darker the shade of Yellow, the "superior" the guy?

Love Jihad, Halal Certification, Land Jihad, Kashi-Mathura Mukti, conversions, cow-slaughtering, Islamic invasion on forts, protection of temple culture, rehabilitation of Kashmiri Hindus, persecution of Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh, etc, besides subjects related to laying the foundation for establishing Hindu Rashtra,” he added.

No love for the opressed Indian women getting raped on an hourly basis? On average, 4 women get raped in India each hour.

And also, no love for your very own Shooders slash Dalits?

Farmers?

Sikhs?

Priorities, I guess!

Filhaal to teri jala kar hi full mazey aa re hn. :sarcastic:

Hindu Rashtra does not offer anything more than this....there is no financial gain for Hindus, no social empowerment, no justice or equality, no educational progress.....

Just Mullo ke jala kar mazey lena

Absolutely. Pandits didn’t forced the Kashmiri Muslims out of their homes or kill them. Kashmiri Muslims are in Kashmir. Kashmiri Pandits, on the other hand, are not.
Not all Kashmiri Muslims are in Kashmir though are they? Tens of thousands of them also had to flee in the 90s to Pakistan but I guess they don't teach this in the same manner in India as the Pandit exodus or mention it in Kashmir files. You can't acknowledge only one side because it's convenient for your narrative. Tens of thousands of them are dead, thousands of women raped, unarmed civillians lying in unmarked graves. Does this balance the scales in terms of victimhood for either group?

Best thing to do would be to acknowledge the LoC as international border. We both have to compromise. There is no other solution and you know it.

LoC is pretty much already a permanent border and it seems like the Pakistani establishment is content with the status quo. The Indian state is free to slice up the J&K region piece by piece, allow outside settlers to settle there in an attempt to change the demographics.

A comporimise already exists in a way. My point is, any compromise between the two states without acknowledging the feelings of the majority of the Kashmiri people is not a real solution. But khair hay, let's see if India can win peace for the Pandits this way.

Inna lillahi wa Inna ilyhi rajioon.
Humans can't go below it.

Lol at the what the hindoo said. Many women from their own Indian bindus to non Indian are repulsed by these guys. The best looking Indian dude is a below average looking dude in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom