What's new

Hindu Extremists Burning the Holy Quraan

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorosius

Reaction score
9cb62a6e6d702ee364a47f1e91162af7.jpg

This is the true face of Extremeism and Terrorism. Has anyone ever heard that any Muslim did this to Gita, Bible or any other book associated with another religion? So sad.

shame on them who until today say india is libral and give rights of muslims in india.

How do you know that it is a Quran book, it could be any book written in Urdu. Care to give a link?.

How do you know that it is a Quran book, it could be any book written in Urdu. Care to give a link?.

you realy need to go school baby .we read every day and please if you don't have to defend this act better don't answer.:angry:and quran is not in urdu.its arabic a blind muslim can see this book is quran.shame

you realy need to go school baby .we read every day and please if you don't have to defend this act better don't answer.:angry:

I mean how do you know it is a Quran, it could be any book. I didn't find any article about this from any news site. That is why I'm asking this question. Either prove it or back off.

i mean who you know ??????????/ what a joking qes

man this is 100000000000000000000000000 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% quran why you divert topic.i explain you but you indian have a good habbet to defend you wrost actions also.guy have a page of quran wich start a surah[chapter]in black headline of with the name of allah.are you realy think we don't know.when i was 4 years i start read this book.

Firstly you just put up a picture ans say it is Indians buring your Religious Book without giving any further information about this incident

Secondly you make no mention of the action taken by the Indian authorities against the perpetrators of this alleged incident

THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF RELIGION is guranteed by the Indian Constitution and any action that prevents a person from practicising a religion of his or her choice is a crminal offense [it does not include forced conversion]

The adminstration is duty bound to take action

An old News

Muslim couple arrested for burning Quran

Last edited:
a picture is better then 1000 words .and if ignoreing peoples like our indian friends here even they see this with there eyes they defend it becoz of blind nationalism.

Its an old image and there is already a thread on it.

Regarding:

Has anyone ever heard that any Muslim did this to Gita, Bible or any other book associated with another religion?

There are countless examples. Thousands of Hindu temples have been destroyed by Muslims. Why is Mahmud gazani such a hero to you? Does the Sophia church of Istanbul ring a bell? The desecration of Golden temple in Amritsar by Abdali, Kashi temple by Aurangzeb......

This is a heinous act, no two ways about it.

Its an old image and there is already a thread on it.

Regarding:

There are countless examples. Thousands of Hindu temples have been destroyed by Muslims. Why is Mahmud gazani such a hero to you? Does the Sophia church of Istanbul ring a bell? The desecration of Golden temple in Amritsar by Abdali, Kashi temple by Aurangzeb......

This is a heinous act, no two ways about it.

offtopic troling....:tup:

Let Allah deal with them. Allah has promised that he himself will protect the Quran.

but i beleve in other system if i get a geta i will burn also same and show them on tv and news becoz if they don't respect they will never be respected.if we burn today 3 geta so next time they think before burn quran.

but i beleve in other system if i get a geta i will burn also same and show them on tv and news becoz if they don't respect they will never be respected.if we burn today 3 geta so next time they think before burn quran.

You are wrong.

It will only promote more hatreds if you do that. More revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom