What's new

Hillary Clinton put in Hot Seat by Pakistani Media

"I shall face my enemy on the battle field."

From your kitchen in comfortable lil' England, dear?:lol:

Go strap on some suicide lingerie and pay us a visit in A-stan with your tough talk. Or purchase an AK and walk the walk.

You won't be the first irhabist gal we've happily whacked...:agree:

I would recommend you lose the misogyny in your posts.

"Is there something that I missed there?"

I don't know, madam. You strike me as an intelligent and (naturally being a woman) intuitive soul.

What say you?

I DO appreciate his forthright earnest appeal to his brothers and sisters and hope his words can be heard in the halls of power in both Islamabad and Washington D.C.

I believe that his sentiments are an accurate reflection of, as fatman17 calls it, "ground reality" and if ignored by your leaders then at least those words shouldn't be ignored by ours.

Thanks.:usflag:

"I shall face my enemy on the battle field."

From your kitchen in comfortable lil' England, dear?:lol:

Go strap on some suicide lingerie and pay us a visit in A-stan with your tough talk. Or purchase an AK and walk the walk.

You won't be the first irhabist gal we've happily whacked...:agree:

Frist praise the coffins that you are recieving on regular basis.:chilli:
There are enough afgans to take good care of United Satans of Anti-Christ.:yahoo:
I fight with my PAK Army and I see no US troops on my soil yet.:sniper:

Last edited:
She also showed impatience with criticism of a record US non-military aid bill giving Pakistan 7.5 billion dollars, which the army and political opposition have slammed for violating the country’s sovereignty.

‘At the risk of sounding undiplomatic, Pakistan has to have internal investment in your public services and your business opportunities,’ Clinton told businessmen, taking swipe at tax evasion in the cash-strapped country.

‘The percentage of taxes on GDP is among the lowest in the world... We (the United States) tax everything that moves and doesn’t move, and that’s not what we see in Pakistan,’ she said.

‘You do have 180 million people. Your population is projected to be about 300 million. And I don’t know what you’re gonna do with that kind of challenge, unless you start planning right now,’ she said.

Spot on - she nailed the disconnect between the government and the people on this issue, and articulated that which the average Pakistani has been trying to get the GoP to recognize and act on for decades.
‘I find it hard to believe that nobody in your government knows where they are and couldn’t get them if they really wanted to,’ she added.
Dissemblance and duplicity back to the fore again - if the US is so certain, then why doesn't it provide actionable intelligence on their whereabouts?

The PA/ISI have consistently delivered with the capture/death of various AQ leaders and operatives when the intelligence has been available, along with providing intelligence that led to preempting terrorist plots in Europe and the US.

Does the US, with many magnitudes more intelligence, military and financial resources, know where every Taliban/AQ commander in Afghanistan is? 'I find it rather incomprehensible that these people have been fighting an insurgency in a country under the occupation of some of the most advanced nations in the world, and none of them could get them if they wanted to?'

Maybe she got this information while she was under fire in Bosnia ...

Her response to Pakistan's sacrifices by bringing up 'billions provided by the US' was also crass and insensitive. Whatever the reality of the 'billions' provided and the tens of billions lost by Pakistan as a result of the US initiated war, trying to put a 'price tag' on the thousands of Pakistani lives lost, right after the massive bomb in Peshawar, was a nasty display of insensitivity and hubris.

Her response to Pakistan's sacrifices by bringing up 'billions provided by the US' was also crass and insensitive. Whatever the reality of the 'billions' provided and the tens of billions lost by Pakistan as a result of the US initiated war, trying to put a 'price tag' on the thousands of Pakistani lives lost, right after the massive bomb in Peshawar, was a nasty display of insensitivity and hubris.

thanks to our sold out coward leadership otherwise these americans are in no position to dictate us or say big things. 'do more' 'do more' now sounds like a broken record. the question is what these american chickens have done so far? the answer is nothing and they can't do anything as these cowards cry like babies in warzone (we have all seen the videos). :flame:

I will suggest the american chickens to come pakistan and our army will train them how to fight ........:lol:

"Does the US, with many magnitudes more intelligence, military and financial resources, know where every Taliban/AQ commander in Afghanistan is?"

The correct question is to what degree we possess such awareness IN AMERICA. Knock on wood but it's eight plus years and counting. We must be doing something correct.

H. Clinton refers to your country. We are outsiders in Afghanistan with all the attendant problems of language and culture. What's your excuse?

"Maybe she got this information while she was under fire in Bosnia ..."

Looking for some gratuitous "thank you's", are you? Snide.

"Whatever the reality of the 'billions' provided and the tens of billions lost by Pakistan as a result of the US initiated war, trying to put a 'price tag' on the thousands of Pakistani lives lost, right after the massive bomb in Peshawar, was a nasty display of insensitivity and hubris."

Ah, I see. So nothing short of abject supplication was likely to work in the face of the insults she bore at every turn yesterday, correct?

Nothing short of wandering Lahore mumbling abject apologies that Peshawar was all OUR fault would likely have satisfied your ire.

ALL of your dead lie on YOUR soil. Not foreign lands. They die by the hands of your citizens. Your soldiers and those poor innocents yesterday in Peshawar, to name a few. The billions you've lost have been lost in your lands. The soldiers who have died have died on YOUR lands. Not one of them, certainly, defending Afghanistan.

Meanwhile, thank the good Lord that she made the single salient point in all of this-you are WELCOME to reject our aid.

Do you have the courage to do so? Imagine how clensed you'll feel. I know that it'll be a liberating moment for America were it so.

Do you have the courage to do so? Imagine how clensed you'll feel. I know that it'll be a liberating moment for America were it so.

Then why don't you take it back then? It doesn't seem you don't have a choice. Then the whole world will be relieved. How about that hum, big shot?

"Does the US, with many magnitudes more intelligence, military and financial resources, know where every Taliban/AQ commander in Afghanistan is?"

The correct question is to what degree we possess such awareness IN AMERICA. Knock on wood but it's eight plus years and counting. We must be doing something correct.

H. Clinton refers to your country. We are outsiders in Afghanistan with all the attendant problems of language and culture. What's your excuse?

A violent insurgency in a historically autonomous area and deep hostility to a Pakistani military presence, until recently shared by most Pakistanis.

Hardly the most collaborative atmosphere.

And when you have a raging insurgency in the US, then you can make comparisons about the state of 'intelligence awareness' between the US and Pakistan.

The point remains - the US and the coalition of '41 other nations' can't find low level insurgent leaders with any great consistency, and yet we have fingers pointed our way, with nothing backing them but speculative tripe.

She's in Pakistan - hopefully she shared some of that good old Bosnia/WMD intelligence.

At least I am not being dissembling and duplicitous ala the traveling pant-suit circus.

Ah, I see. So nothing short of abject supplication was likely to work in the face of the insults she bore at every turn yesterday, correct?
Correct - this war was brought into our land by your nation, your nation that chose to not negotiate with the Taliban over handing over wanted men to mutually acceptable nations for trial.

Your nation brought this violence and hatred on our shores, much as it did in Iraq. We will deal with it, and hopefully end it, but the catalytic effect of US actions on this violence and instability is clear, and humility and supplication for the bled and treasure shed by Pakistan because of the US is definitely in order.

Do you have the courage to do so?
No more than your nations' government acting on your poisonous rants about how to deal with the region. It's not my choice is it? The Zardari Government knows public opinion on this count, and is still going the route it prefers.

"Maybe she got this information while she was under fire in Bosnia ..."

"Whatever the reality of the 'billions' provided and the tens of billions lost by Pakistan as a result of the US initiated war, trying to put a 'price tag' on the thousands of Pakistani lives lost, right after the massive bomb in Peshawar, was a nasty display of insensitivity and hubris."

Nothing short of wandering Lahore mumbling abject apologies that Peshawar was all OUR fault would likely have satisfied your ire.

ALL of your dead lie on YOUR soil. Not foreign lands. They die by the hands of your citizens. Your soldiers and those poor innocents yesterday in Peshawar, to name a few. The billions you've lost have been lost in your lands. The soldiers who have died have died on YOUR lands. Not one of them, certainly, defending Afghanistan.

Meanwhile, thank the good Lord that she made the single salient point in all of this-you are WELCOME to reject our aid.

If you choose to go down with your jews, it's your choice. And trust me, you are well on that path, because your democracy failed to prove that you can handle real crisis, it took you so long and a lousy public option can't even be passed by those cronies in congress. While Obama is trying to save all your ***, and you took guns to his stumps. Sometimes I was wondering why does he have to give a damn?

And the world is not waiting as you can clearly see.

So if you go down with Jews or you live, it's your choice.

How revealing. When challenged to make a courageous choice or not, WarProf, cornered, replies in a rant with the refrain, "go down with Jews or you live".

I recognize that many folks made the choice to join with militant Islam out of fear. America is offering to help give Pakistan the strength to meet that challenge. Such assistance is not meant to be used to line the pockets of corrupt officials or be diverted to other purposes. There is no need to accept that the only path to survival is to cower and accept the darkness, but that is a choice Pakistanis have to make.

I recognize that many folks made the choice to join with militant Islam out of fear. America is offering to help give Pakistan the strength to meet that challenge. Such assistance is not meant to be used to line the pockets of corrupt officials or be diverted to other purposes. There is no need to accept that the only path to survival is to cower and accept the darkness, but that is a choice Pakistanis have to make.

What about the Zionist Fascism?
The only state nurturing it is United Satan's of Anti-Christ.

What about evangelist Fascism?
Baby killing bushes vision of perishing humanity in darkness.

US has never been and never will be a friend of Pakistan.

Logic, I think you've been plagiarizing from this guy. So why should any of your countrymen listen to what you are saying?

Rant ON
Logic, I think you've been plagiarizing from this guy. So why should any of your countrymen listen to what you are saying?
Rant OFF

The equation still stands the same i.e

Zionist Fascism = Evangelist Fascism = TTP

All of them stand as equals and are equally lamentable.:cheers:

The Truth Shall Set You Free.

Thy Will Be Done On Earth
As It Is In Heavens

Last edited:

Americans also have to make a choice, either negotiate with the afghans and get out of the rgion or keep dieing in wholesale quantity.

If many Pakistanis truly believe that and don't wish to explore for the truth, then Pakistan is much worse off than I thought. No wonder Hillary felt compelled to speak undiplomatically!

Back
Top Bottom