What's new

Hillary Clinton put in Hot Seat by Pakistani Media

No country has made more sacrafices than Pakistan has in this war. No country has lost so many of its People (both civilians and the military) than Pakistan has in this war. No country has lost so much money because of this war. No country ever had millions of Internally Displaced People, who went through so much and some are still refugees in their own country because of this war.

Really? Seen the statistics on Afghanistan recently?

That is why I say invade Afghanistan - and provide security we need to create a 400 mile safe zone with in Afghanistan, along all of our borders between Afghan and Pakistan , patroled by drones

End it once and for all - lets move in 40,000 soliders in Afghanistan and do operation flush out Nato and Talibans put them on ship to US and ship it all out to Guatanamo they can play soldier and terrorist up in Gitmo -

Hillary Clinton spoke for the Americans who follow the events in Pakistan closely, like myself. It saddens me that so many Pakistanis are so quick to deny our legitimate anger at al Qaeda. Perhaps if Pakistan honestly felt OUR pain, we could honor yours without "suspicions". We don't believe that all the instruments of Pakistani power do. Hence, our mutual distrust. It's not complicated. We will get al Qaeda, with or without Pakistan's help.

I did not and would not vote for Hillary. But after this interview she has risen a notch in my view. At least she did not come as an apologist like her boss.

What she said was:

1) The aid has been approved by congress, if you want it take it, we are not pushing it down your throats.

2) The KL bill is for Pakistan, and as a result it is Pakistan centric, no mention of Kashmir, or India or Afghanistan.

3) Musharaff was your dictator, we had to deal with him (not in as may words).
Thank you that he folded when the Bush admin said "you are with us or against us" (she did not say this)

4)The drone strikes are out of my purview (defence dept). As far as anybody else moving around with guns in Pakistan they may be within my jurisdiction, but secret agreements between GOP and US of A are going to remain that way.

You guys know the rest.....

What she did'nt say:

1) The Bush Admin was happy to throw a huge amount of money at you in the WOT but you kept nurturing the "good" Taliban as long as the did not attack in Pakistan. So in essence we were paying you to not provide a safe haven for these people, and what did you do? You gave them a safe haven for those who were attacking us.

2) Even your dictator Musharaf admits he diverted US funds for the WOT to the Indian border for the "ultimate interest of Pakistan".

3)So bottom line "We don't trust your ***".

What I disagree with her

1) "We were partly responsible for the problem in Afghanistan".

Absolutely not. After the Soviet invasion, there was a low level mujahadeen insurgency. We got involved several years into the insurgency.

With the Soviet withdrawal, we were not interested in setting up a puppet regime in Afghanistan we also left. If we had stayed, what would have been the difference between the Soviets and us. When everything went to hell in a hand basket you blame us. We left it to the muslim brother nations to solve their problems what a great job they did. Even now on this forum there are enough people saying "if the US leaves we can sort the problems ourselves".
Ten years from now the same people will be saying "you created our problems and left".

The only thing we asked for after we left were for the stinger missiles back. We even offered to pay up to $183,000.00 each. How many were returned? How did they show up in the hands of the "Kashmiri freedom fighters" in the Kargil war who turned out to be the Northern Light Infantry. How did they end up in North Korea? Was the exchange for missile technology worth it?

A number of people on this forum have been asking for the drones to be given to you. If our govt gave it to you, in my eyes it would be a fundamental mistake. In no time it will end up with your Chinese brothers, or the North Koreans.

So your army can point to the targets and our guys in San Diego will pull the trigger.

Hillary Clinton spoke for the Americans who follow the events in Pakistan closely, like myself. It saddens me that so many Pakistanis are so quick to deny our legitimate anger at al Qaeda. Perhaps if Pakistan honestly felt OUR pain, we could honor yours without "suspicions". We don't believe that all the instruments of Pakistani power do. Hence, our mutual distrust. It's not complicated. We will get al Qaeda, with or without Pakistan's help.

[/IMG]

to the hell with your so called pain, 9/11 & Al-Qaida. The american creatures are the biggest liars on this planet. Still to date we are looking for the so called WMD in iraq. atleast i do not believe in u'r version of 9/11.

Can't the americans hear, You are not welcomed here just get out of our region along with u'r aid. Mobilize u'r public in front of white house with banners "No aid to Pakistan".

We will get al Qaeda, with or without Pakistan's help. :woot:

Do u have any idea if Pakistan stops the army supplies thru our routes than what will happen?
if stopped,the bodies of u'r soldiers dieing in wholesale quantity will not make make back to US of "A" and will rot in Afghanistan.

Well obviously terrorist acts are an evil on society , but I think the US has lost its purpose on fight against Al Qaida - I mean - think about it
Its been 10 years - ?

We went in Waziristan , and put Pakistani flag :pakistan: in all corners of region job done - any evil doers we kicked them out -

Do you know recently CIA is giving Talibans 1 billion dollars !!! To be good again !!! - 1 billion dollar -

Is that some regional lobby giving cash to them no , its the US secretively giving away 1 billion dollars -

How much money is given to a US soldier who loses his life and gives his life to his country ??? Can you guess exactly not much !!!

Do you think its fair - that on one side we have people genuinely going in thinking they are fighting a good war, but when they go there they see the evil of war some lose their sense of humanity other die or some become currupt ....

What are the politicians doing ??? Nothing -

PS drones are nothing special - we have our own drones we use , and when we have fighter planes drones are nothing special -

But the point is -Pakistan has done all we can in past 10 years, to our friends US , but now , its becoming annoying as hell -

For me the act of giving Cash to Terrorist is unforgivable -

The process should have been simple:

US gives Pakistan Army 10 billion , in support 40,000 soliders from Afghanistan , side , and Pakistan 40,000 flush out the Talibans in Waziristan , and then Pakistan setup a security zone well into Afghanistan - and take up all command -

US should have provided Pakistan with 20 fighters and 80 helicopters to help in operation in Afghanistan - very simple process.

Karzai's brother is making cash from opume trade - its all over news outlets ..the real problem is Karzai -

If US was sincere about eliminating Terrorist they would not open up and leave check posts by Afghanistan when Pakistani military was pushing and flushing out talibans in Waziristan ...

Too many civilians are dieing - due to drones - Al Qaeda is probbly gone back to Saudia lol or where they came from in US. They are not in Afghanistan nor in Pakistan as forigners are highly visible in Pakistan - like girl in skirt in a all boys school

I think its tragic - that even after so many lifes that Pakistan lost we need to justify out stance

Pakistan lost financial, life of our citizens, and policemen, and soliders not to mention
trade, toursim and sports all suffered in Pakistan due to this war -

No one in Pakistan liked war in Afghanistan as we finally were moving refugees back to Afghanistan after long 80's war and this thing started all over again

Last edited:
That doesn't sound like the Hillary Clinton most Americans know. Do you have a link to a video of such an exchange with Pakistanis?

yes exactly she didn't sound like the Hillary clinton most Americans know as she was taken by surprise by the hostile situation. and when taken by surprise some people look stupid like Hillary clinton. She wasn't able to answer couple of questions, i wonder how would she have looked had Pakistanis asked more questions.

Do u have any idea if Pakistan stops the army supplies thru our routes than what will happen?
if stopped,the bodies of u'r soldiers dieing in wholesale quantity will not make make back to US of "A" and will rot in Afghanistan.

Off the top of my head I'd say what remains of the Sovereign State of Pakistan will cease to exist.

Hillary put on double hot seat by Pakistani women Friday afternoon at the National Art Gallery .

I am not questioning the credibility of the news of Hillary's visit. I am questioning the logic behind posting material and pov from a stupid blog.
Its doesn't say anywhere in the news that Hillary was thoroughly grilled making her squirm in her seat!

Hey buddy watch the language!!! will you, What's up with you? first saying BS! word then Stupid word?????/ This is the defence forum not a chat room, consider it a warning for getting personal with a member!!! :mod::pakistan:

A.M. you can read, can't you?

How do you explain Haqqani's son providing David Rohde with his own personalized tour of Haqqaniville? Is Rohde a LIAR? Have you e-mailed him with a direct challenge to his story? I absolutely know you've not the ballz to do so because you know it's true as can be.

Just another NYT song & dance? B.S. More the case of just another example of the reality you dissemble to meet the local audience lest you'd have NO COVER whatsoever.

Meanwhile there are your own Pakistani sympathizers from Faizullah's father-in-law dragging his bunch across the border in the fall of 2001 to fight with the taliban against NATO to today with Nazir and Bahadur's boyz planting their bombs over in Afghanistan routinely and WITHOUT interference from the P.A. Heaven forbid such!

It appears that THIS SALIENT point, one we've fought over from your days at WAB, is still central. Well, it's embedded in the K-L bill and you can take it to a far higher level than myself if the truth in your face from Rohde's latest example or the many, many others that have long existed is still not palatable to you.

You've long ago abdicated your sovereignty over the Islamic Emirate of Waziristan. Damned near a decade ago at this point. Too bad for your narrow and near-sighted self-serving government. No doubt it's a fcukin' chicken bone in your throat because it's on that very SALIENT point that PREDATOR HAS ROAMED those abdicated and long-lost skies.

PLEASE PISS on our aid. Mobilize the REJECT KERRY-LUGAR BILL MOVEMENT right here at def.pk.

As you do you might as well stick the barrel of an AK right in your mouths and pull the trigger to my everlasting pleasure. Our billions are wasted on a country (NOT a nation) that makes Afghanistan's corruption the examples of rank amateurs.

Pakistan has elevated such to a high art-form and embedded it institutionally in your military and civil elite.

Last edited:
hippie peaceloving democrats , they are not good leaders.

democrats are never strong leaders ..... too much verbal crab!

the change !!!! which was neevr meat to be there .

till u have a republican in power , everybody listen to you - if not they give them a good boot on behind and make them listen.

Hillary is confused liek obama - whom to make friend and whom not to.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom