What's new

Highrises and Skyscrapers

My biggest fear is that they will destroy the old lahore and put in new towers.
They need to rehabiliate old lahore as that is the heart of the nation.
Sir jee I am saying to make a new business sector where only business tower will be built and all the old lahore and tourist spot will be untouched

Karachi

66181421_2590781110985196_8505197133517815808_o.jpg

66250196_2583249238405050_2372516578278244352_o.jpg

Kisi ne photoshop karkay yeh darakht lagaye hongaye, lived in Karachi all my life and never seen so many trees together. :partay:

I think that Islamabad has enough space. Skyscrapers should not be allowed in Islamabad. It should maintain its greenery.
Yes but These are approved by Islamabad Development Authority but not. If someone cant pass their project from ISA or CDA they are not allow to even put one brick there.

Yes but These are approved by Islamabad Development Authority but not. If someone cant pass their project from ISA or CDA they are not allow to even put one brick there.

Every town, city area has its speciality. I am totally against destroying that. This is the reason why I oppose excessive construction in areas like Ladakh, north east, Kashmir etc. In India.

Every town, city area has its speciality. I am totally against destroying that. This is the reason why I oppose excessive construction in areas like Ladakh, north east, Kashmir etc. In India.
Yeah our government is really taking good care of construction in Northern Areas.

Dont destroy Ladakh Beauty, and other mountain area we Southasians are dirty people. Mountains should stay off limit to us

I think that Islamabad has enough space. Skyscrapers should not be allowed in Islamabad. It should maintain its greenery.
If you want to maintain that greener the skyscrapers are the only things that should be built. Put one abs one together....more horizontal construction = more green land lost. More vertical construction = less green lamd used.

If you want to maintain that greener the skyscrapers are the only things that should be built. Put one abs one together....more horizontal construction = more green land lost. More vertical construction = less green lamd used.
Yes. But these housing schemes has ruined it all. Instead of making thousand of acres houses one should make a 6 to 7 story apartment scheme that would give enough space for greenry. I really like Singapore and some Indian high rise apartment schemes.

67502403_2140130952781258_6367244743797112832_o.jpg

Crescent Bay Emaar Under Construction at DHA Phase VIII Karachi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom