What's new

Hi from KhalaiMakhlooq (Aliens)

Do you believe in the Supernatural?

• Total voters
The funny thing is i heard this too. lolz.

what about cherail?

They exist. Sit in trees. If they call out to you and you look back at them, you are fucked. They look/sound beautiful and the second you look at them change into wretched and scary beasts. If you ignore them and keep walking without looking back you should be fine.

They not alien they jinns that manifest into shapes objects.
Reason why celebs eye change is because they sold thier soul for fame and fortune and now they possessed. jinn takes over body and helps them perform thier great so call talent.

what about hat orange tail in naswar daba that gives you gud luck.
or cats ublicord that one keeps for good luck.

They exist. Sit in trees. If they call out to you and you look back at them, you are fucked. They look/sound beautiful and the second you look at them change into wretched and scary beasts. If you ignore them and keep walking without looking back you should be fine.

i also heard, this is not joke that you smoke cig or pull you out your pen is and they get scared.

They not alien they jinns that manifest into shapes objects.
Reason why celebs eye change is because they sold thier soul for fame and fortune and now they possessed. jinn takes over body and helps them perform thier great so call talent.

what about hat orange tail in naswar daba that gives you gud luck.
or cats ublicord that one keeps for good luck.

i also heard, this is not joke that you smoke cig or pull you out your pen is and they get scared.

Never heard of that before.

Fantastic, you sound like a well-educated individual with broadened horizons. I guess the number of stories you could relate to us all would be very exciting. Would you be kind enough to highlight one or two experiences that you feel have affected you personally? I would be much grateful

Thanks brother. When you get a chance, open some threads on those topics and we can discuss these things in detail.

I know there are some members who enjoy these topics as well. We have a long running thread on Islamic Eschatology. https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/islamic-eschatology-strategic-importance.403321/

I have had some personal life experiences with jinns, angels, and dreams, esp in my youth, which shaped my perception on religion and life in general.

It’s difficult to not put Allah swt and his deen first when you are made personally aware of these realities.

Many of these mythological beings like naga, anubis, ghosts, and such are different forms of shayateen which have been described in hadith.

In pre-Islamic Times, these shayateen were worshipped by humans and made to fight among themselves to appease them. This is why Allah swt very specifically not to worship Shaytan, but know that he is an enemy to you.

For example, Multan used to be the site of a pagan Sun temple where children were sacrificed to idols. That is before Sufi teachers converted that area to Islam and ended that practice.

How about the Biju, a monster in Faisalabad which digs up human remains from grave yards and eats them at night?

Maybe inspired by a Honey Badger, which does the same.

:lol:

It's not a monster, but a meerkat.

meerkat_mom.jpg

Its the human mind actually ......... mention alien and we quickly process someone who is here on Earth to fight the humans (don't know why an alien species can be friendly). Its our own fears that invent all this and then given the superstitious nature, we fall for it. It doesn't mean that I deny existence of other creations, but the thing is we haven't discovered anything significant yet. Sometimes I think humans are not from this planet, its just a host planet.

Hello to All Members on this Forum!

I know a little about Pakistan and the threats it faces internally and externally and this is the starting point I refer to: https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/pakistan.htm.

I also know that Pakistan is a very important country because of its geographical location in the world and the strategic position it holds and the value this has to the world at large. I will leave the threats mentioned above to the professionals who do this as a full-time job. My main interest in this forum is to research weird and wonderful things of spiritual and supernatural nature like Aliens/UFO's/Demons/Satans/Angels/Possession/Magic/Experiences/Abductions etc that people have first hand experience of.

It's great to see an active site here, and I guess all the members of the forum have unique and deep experiences, insights and feelings about many different things related to Pakistan, but the supernatural is my only real interest here. So, it's great that such a forum like this one exists where people with can openly and freely talk about anything. Good luck to you all!

Thanks, KhalaiMakhlooq
Aren't you Indian or person of Indian origin? It is mostly Indians who talk such garbage. Lal Topi Zaid Hamid and Zakir Naik are examples known to Pakistanis.

Its the human mind actually ......... mention alien and we quickly process someone who is here on Earth to fight the humans (don't know why an alien species can be friendly). Its our own fears that invent all this and then given the superstitious nature, we fall for it. It doesn't mean that I deny existence of other creations, but the thing is we haven't discovered anything significant yet. Sometimes I think humans are not from this planet, its just a host planet.

No, there is something about manifesting your own subconscious fears and personifying them.

A more advanced species would always punish, enslave and commit genocide on the lesser species. For example, how would you treat a monkey that lived in your house? Probably like how Columbus treated the American Indians. This is part of nature.

Aren't you Indian or person of Indian origin? It is mostly Indians who talk such garbage. Lal Topi Zaid Hamid and Zakir Naik are examples known to Pakistanis.

No, I am not Indian so I cannot relate to Indians who talk garbage as you have expertly stated.

No, there is something about manifesting your own subconscious fears and personifying them.

A more advanced species would always punish, enslave and commit genocide on the lesser species. For example, how would you treat a monkey that lived in your house? Probably like how Columbus treated the American Indians. This is part of nature.

No, I am not Indian so I cannot relate to Indians who talk garbage as you have expertly stated.

Because the absolute cutting edge of warfare is of this nature i.e. alien. Conventional, tribal, political and economic warfare is as dead as the dodo. Most people who are advanced in war study and IQ can see this.

What is the local word for shape-shifters / serpents?
The local word for these serpents is,
Urdu: Sesh Naag.
Hindi: Ichchadhari Naag.
They are also known to possess the most valuable gem known as,
Urdu: Saanp Ka Manka.
Hindi: Naag Mani.
There are lot of stories about Jogis (don't get confused with Yogis, Jogi is the title for traditional snake hunters in the subcontinent) going in search of these Naags to get their gem.

Because the absolute cutting edge of warfare is of this nature i.e. alien. Conventional, tribal, political and economic warfare is as dead as the dodo. Most people who are advanced in war study and IQ can see this.
The local word for these serpents is,
Urdu: Sesh Naag.
Hindi: Ichchadhari Naag.
They are also known to possess the most valuable gem known as,
Urdu: Saanp Ka Manka.
Hindi: Naag Mani.
There are lot of stories about Jogis (don't get confused with Yogis, Jogi is the title for traditional snake hunters in the subcontinent) going in search of these Naags to get their gem.

Thanks for this! I can see instantly the word 'Naga People' is from the words 'Naag' in Urdu, Hindi.

Back
Top Bottom