What's new

Hezbollah unveils new Anti-Tank-Guided-Missile

Once again your support for Israel is uncompromising and I am so glad Christians in Israel are being treated like
Once again,your extreme bias clouds your judgement and you can't see things objectively. Saying that Israelis have the advantage in technology and firepower,doesn't mean that someone is pro-Israeli.

Also,it's "goyim" not "goyam". Spend some time learning actual history,instead of jumping to accuse people of whatever you don't like because of your ignorance.

Once again,your extreme bias clouds your judgement and you can't see things objectively. Saying that Israelis have the advantage in technology and firepower,doesn't mean that someone is pro-Israeli.

Also,it's "goyim" not "goyam". Spend some time learning actual history,instead of jumping to accuse people of whatever you don't like because of your ignorance.
Yim yam..its not written using English characters in Hebrew so you learn. And does it matter?

Everyone was talking about trophy and hezbullah.

You switch it to gaza

When I point you to my post with red circle you come back to hezbullah but now Israeli airforce bombed them in Syria.

So Dr goyim or goyam why can't you stick to the subject? And remove your cross and make sure you lick the jewsih spit of your face before you talk

Yim yam..its not written using English characters in Hebrew so you learn. And does it matter?
Plural in hebrew is "im". So yes,it matters. It's vocabulary.

Everyone was talking about trophy and hezbullah.

You switch it to gaza
You mentioned Hamas. You talked about Trophy,I showed you Trophy's operational history.

When I point you to my post with red circle you come back to hezbullah but now Israeli airforce bombed them in Syria.
You asked about Hizbollah and IDF fighting after 2006,that's their encounters that I know of.

So Dr goyim or goyam why can't you stick to the subject? And remove your cross and make sure you lick the jewsih spit of your face before you talk
The only one who isn't on the subject,is you.

All you've been doing is your usual Jew-bashing and trash talking.

You mentioned Hamas. You talked about Trophy,I showed you Trophy's operational history.

You asked about Hizbollah and IDF fighting after 2006,that's their encounters that I know of.

It seems that everyone hates you.

Looooool can you show me where is started talking about hamas and trophy??? Unbelievable

But why does everyone hate you?
That's the question.

Looooool u r nuts. Unbelievable
Why? I replied to you in a logical manner and presented you real arguments and facts.

You're always wandering around,saying something and then you can't back it up. You accuse others of whatever nonsense and you end up saying absotely nothing about the thread,just going around making vague posts and false accusations.

Looooool can you show me where is started talking about hamas and trophy??? Unbelievable

That's the question.
It seems that he doesn't understand. Greece is a peaceful country. We have great respect for Greece... But many people hate this Greek. Does he know what he did?

Why? I replied to you in a logical manner and presented you real arguments and facts.

You're always wandering around,saying something and then you can't back it up. You accuse others of whatever nonsense and you end up saying absotely nothing about the thread,just going around making vague posts and false accusations.
Please show me where I said anything re hamas and trophy ?

We were all talking re trophy and Lebanon war with hezbullah. You went to hamas and then Syria. Yet I am wondering?

It seems that he doesn't understand. Greece is a peaceful country. We have great respect for Greece... But many people hate this Greek. Does he know what he did?
Lots of Greeks in the UK. Nice people no issues. This one .... ummm

Greeks are fine. Just Greeks that love Israel more than Greece like Foinikas. I actually think he isn't Greek he is a zionist jew.
I guess he just believes he is the spokesperson for Western countries. He attacked every non western country.

Back
Top Bottom