What's new

Hezbollah terrorists deliberately shoot small arms and kill UN soldiers

Hezbollah are not terrorists. They are a armed resistance movement that sometimes like to slaughter Israeli soldiers.
Seems like they slaughtered more UN soldiers than Israeli soldiers in the last years

IF it was a Hezbollah operator I could bet he will get punished.
It would be very dumb from higher Hezbollah officials to let this go unpunished, usually they always try to reach a good understanding with the Blue Helmets, especially the Irish, they are very popular in Lebanon.
Probably Israeli agents

Seems like they slaughtered more UN soldiers than Israeli soldiers in the last years
When ur turn comes you will fie...remember the pathetic vermin Aries Sharon...how he was nighters dead nor alive but in limbo where even his shit had to be wiped...what a disgusting end.

Probably Israeli agents

When ur turn comes you will fie...remember the pathetic vermin Aries Sharon...how he was nighters dead nor alive but in limbo where even his shit had to be wiped...what a disgusting end.

Nah, I think, a DUMB Lebanese who shit himself and shooted like a coward on UN.
To say - even as an Israeli I would say that, disciplined Hezbollah member was responsible for this? Nah.
Unlogical.
NO gain/reason in doing that.

Nah, I think, a DUMB Lebanese who shit himself and shooted like a coward on UN.
To say - even as an Israeli I would say that, disciplined Hezbollah member was responsible for this? Nah.
Unlogical.
NO gain/reason in doing that.
Here is the disciplines nazi Israelis

Read and weep my little fascist

Why would people who are suffering from Israeli prosecutors kill their protectors? A big question. Who doesn't want UN to be there... Israel or Hisbullah?

Professionally trained nazis Israeli army

A girl hopping around the roof, same roof a sniper was shooting from, in the middle of an active firefight, taking a video/spotting for the Palestinian sniper.

Either she was really dumb or she was being a spotter for a sniper.

Here is the disciplines nazi Israelis

Read and weep my little fascist
Shit happens in war. Israelis do warcrimes, like any other Nation did and does.
But the thing is, more often than not, Israelis are investigating and even punishing their own.
Murderers and Terrorists are getting paid with EU/US $ aid from Hamas and such Organizations for killing Jewish children.
They (Palestinians) are rewarding and pushing for Barbarism and then whine when they get killed in the process or some Jews getting raged and do something similar.
Terrorists (little Facists).
A more intelligent Palestinian.

Not sure how Israelis call other terrorists.

Their founding fathers effectively used terrorism as a tool to subvert any opposition. Be it against Arabs, British or others.

Read up on Balfour declaration and it’s aftermath.

Then they keep grabbing land, build settlements, and if there are any backlash from the Palestinians, they cry foul.

I’d recommend Israel make peace and allow a viable Palestinian state to exist, otherwise the world is changing, with Arabs growing stronger, forming a united front, with US power diminishing, you don’t want to end up in a situation facing a strong and united enemy on multiple fronts.

Back
Top Bottom