What's new

Hezbollah Leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah to his top commanders: “the possibility of a war with Israe

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad then, I thought you were trying to justify the acid attack on the Iranian woman. Not saying you are, but I have come across some really selfish and hateful people here. There is even a thread made by an Iranian about how good it is that we are sanctioned, that we need to have more sanctions and it will pay off in the long run. Ironically he was himself not affected by the sanctions, he was living in the west somewhere :sigh:

Its actually very difficult to know the truth when the media all over the world is spreading lies. And sadly, muslims living in the west give a really bad impression of Islam which makes it a lot easier to sympathize with Israel and fall for medias lies.
You sound like a hindjew. Muslims in the west are looked upon and respected, take your views to BJP or Otzma Yehudit forums.

as said there will be good news from golan heights soon inshaallah :-)

with just air force, like 33 and 6 day war they will not win they will just lose golan heights. nothing will defeat man power and missiles and rackets.
My dude, We are doing all of these to prevent war, but if other side want to start war we are not closed handed.
Nobody wants to start war in Iran side of table. Our art should be to stop war However sometimes war is inevitable.

Just rumors on twitter from unreliable source(Elijah). It's very unlikely either side attack each other. Israel is focused on US 'Deal of Century' scheme to annex West Bank and its aftermath. Hezbollah is more focused on Syria and Yemen.

No chance Syrian regime makes a go for Golan Heights. They have no intention to do so. Let alone from military perspective it will be hard to hold without mobile AA.

Why is this in Iranian section? Is Hezbollah Lebanese or Iranian? Put it in ME section next time my friend.
We can not say for sure war will happen this summer but for sure chance of war now is bigger than any time in last 10 years.
Second you know better than me history of Israel and it's wars. In 2006 Hezbollah start the war because they conclude preventing war to happen is inevitable, so they decide to punch first.
Again same thing happen for Arabs in 6 days war, Arabs were ready to launch war against Israel and Israel saw that, and they decide to punch first.
Hezbollah and Iran if think war is unavoidable that mean war for sure would happen like 2006.
When war start unpredictable events happen.

I posted here because this is serious discussion with other Iranian members about serious issue.
ME section of forum is troll battle ground. We can not discuss serious things there.

Hizbulla is only popular among Iranian puppies in Pakistan & Afghanistan.
Liberal pictures wearing Hizbulla flag is also a deception to attract more Pakistanis from liberal quarters as well, whereas situation is quite opposite. Hizbulla is not even liked by larger Iranian population.
Lebanon society is hijacked by this terrorist organization, which surprisingly operates there with full impunity, otherwise Israel has enough sway in Lebanon,to pull it's plug any moment, whenever they wish.
please do not noise here, you are not welcome in this topic.

The people that ayatollahs support in Lebanon:
466379.jpg

C-QOFq2UIAA0jJI.jpg

What ayatollahs do to women in the streets of Tehran:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_attacks_on_women_in_Isfahan
https://www.voanews.com/a/iran-acid-attack-victim-pursues-legal-fight/4492242.html
30BF9DBC-6B95-45B3-A6BE-244C7BF2FE38_w1023_r1_s.jpg

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/03/iran-blind-acid-attack-woman-retribution-punishment/
iran-Ameneh-Bahrami_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

The fascist ayatollahs at work!
The fascist royal queen regime in work.
My dude, acts of some thugs do not represent IRI or me or other Iranian members here.
Thugs with mental issue problems can find anywhere in the world.
at least we are not mass killing each other by guns unlike American culture of doing that.

Lol Israel is not going to war with Hezbollah. A war for Israel will be very costly in terms of economic damage.

Israel has no need for war right now and Hezbollah has enough deterrence to dissuade Israel from doing any brash.
My dude is not important what is real goal of Israel and Americans from these pressures and military moves. As I said things can happen differently if one side think war is going to happen. Clearly if Hezbollah conclude attack is unavoidable, they would attack first. One military guy said the end of any war determine in the first 10 minutes of war, and that mean the guy who start war have upper hand to determine the time and ground of the war. Clearly Iran and Hezbollah are concluding war is going to happen this summer unlike their will. Clearly both Iran and Hezbollah are not in favor of war.

Money isn’t a problem when you have a sugar daddy like the US
Plus Israel have blasted Iranian infrastructure in Syria to ruins.

Trump administration have imposed heavy sanctions on Iran which is taking a toll on Iranian exports, and declared IRGC a terrorist organization.

It seems like Israel will go after Hezbollah and US will go after Iran; two-pronged assault. Game over for Iran and Lebanon consequently. Looks like Hezbollah's leader have realized the inevitable.

Anybody with a reasonable understanding of geopolitical developments, figured out that Hezbollah and Iran might be taken out at some point. This shit started with invasion of Iraq in 2003...

Iranian leadership should have ignored Syria and concentrated on improving the lives of Iranian nationals and international image, but Iranian mullahs are very eager to encircle Israel and rout it. Oh well.

Last edited:
Yet Hezbollah is one of the major political parties in the Lebanon parliament you troll. So they have been elected by the people including Christians to defend against radical Sunnis and Lebanon sovereignty.

It was Hezbollah that forced Israel and US withdrawal of Lebanon, I don’t recall Sunnis doing anything.

Also you seem to forget that after 2006 war, Hezbollah had popularity among ALL Muslims. But your master Saudi Arabia couldn’t stand a Shiite group having support of Sunnis and possibly leading to Saudi Arabia losing clout in the Muslim world. Thus they began their campaign of sectarianism to rally their radical Sunnis to their side.

After all, the only thing Sunnis know how to do is blow themselves up among civilians and attack Churches and Mosques.

The reason why there is Islamophobia in the West is directly because of Sunni. Every major terrorist attack in the West has been committed by Sunnis. Every Sunni that has committed a terrorist attacking is a follower of Wahhabism (Saudi Arabia state sponsored religion) .

Every Sunni militant group to exist has been a terrorist group that killed innocents and those of other religions or sects.

So shut your mouth and go back to your Wahabbi masters and don’t blame Iran/Hezbollah for problems that clearly your master has purposely released into the world.
lol mullah sparked .

The first source that you animal put(Isfahan) is for 6 years ago and it carried out by your supported terrorists MEK.

London second worse place for acid attacks in the world.

UK crime: More than 2,000 acid attacks in three years - London at centre of violence

UK-2000-acid-attacks-1000969.jpg

2,006 acid attacks were recorded between January 2016 and May 2018 (Image: GETTY)
SHOCKING new data shows that the UK has seen over 2,000 acid attacks in less than three years, with the majority of cases in London and police officers amongst the victims.
By JAMES BICKERTON
PUBLISHED: 00:28, Thu, Aug 9, 2018UPDATED: 02:46, Thu, Aug 9, 2018

The data, which was collected by The Mirror newspaper, comes from 30 UK police forces.

Within their jurisdictions 2,006 acid attacks were recorded between January 2016 and May 2018.

Victims included four police officers in West Yorkshire, whilst one attack recorded by Devon and Cornwall Police in 2016 also saw the victim raped.

A significant majority of attacks took place in London.

Continue: https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1000969/UK-crime-2-000-acid-attacks-police-London

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/14/europe/acid-attacks-london-numbers-trnd/index.html

Global Terrorism Index (GTI):

78827788-BF2B-4F71-BC61-4CA352B19CE1.png

Worst countries for women in 2018:

5EF9A927-1653-4E91-914C-6BA075E59BF8.jpeg

Hizbulla is only popular among Iranian puppies in Pakistan & Afghanistan.
Liberal pictures wearing Hizbulla flag is also a deception to attract more Pakistanis from liberal quarters as well, whereas situation is quite opposite. Hizbulla is not even liked by larger Iranian population.
Lebanon society is hijacked by this terrorist organization, which surprisingly operates there with full impunity, otherwise Israel has enough sway in Lebanon,to pull it's plug any moment, whenever they wish.

Spoken the truth. Hezbollah has destroyed the fragile pluralistic society of Lebanon by holding it hostage and using Israel as the boogieman for decades.

Pakistani (more Irani than the Irani class) will willful fall for the trap.

Yet Hezbollah is one of the major political parties in the Lebanon parliament you troll. So they have been elected by the people including Christians to defend against radical Sunnis and Lebanon sovereignty.

It was Hezbollah that forced Israel and US withdrawal of Lebanon, I don’t recall Sunnis doing anything.

Also you seem to forget that after 2006 war, Hezbollah had popularity among ALL Muslims. But your master Saudi Arabia couldn’t stand a Shiite group having support of Sunnis and possibly leading to Saudi Arabia losing clout in the Muslim world. Thus they began their campaign of sectarianism to rally their radical Sunnis to their side.

After all, the only thing Sunnis know how to do is blow themselves up among civilians and attack Churches and Mosques.

The reason why there is Islamophobia in the West is directly because of Sunni. Every major terrorist attack in the West has been committed by Sunnis. Every Sunni that has committed a terrorist attacking is a follower of Wahhabism (Saudi Arabia state sponsored religion) .

Every Sunni militant group to exist has been a terrorist group that killed innocents and those of other religions or sects.

So shut your mouth and go back to your Wahabbi masters and don’t blame Iran/Hezbollah for problems that clearly your master has purposely released into the world.

Well done. It's amazing the number of liberal Pakistani slaves who have more loyalty to the Zionists then to Muslims.

Yes, their leader seems pessimistic, but the Israelis have never been succesful. A lot of Hizbullah's forces are in Syria, and they have had heavy casualties.

On another note, I am surprised at the unity among the Lebanese. Not too long ago the Christians would have cheered on the Israelis and prayed for a Hizbuallah defeat, now it's the total opposite. Yes, the Israelis will bomb civilian infrastructure and civilians, but at the end of the day they are frightened of coming out of their apc's and confronting hizbuallah.

The deaths of the leaders of Hezbollah would go a long way to ease the suffering of the peoples of Arab and Persian nations. Perhaps Allah, in his great wisdom, will bring this about.

Israel can do it over night, but they don't wish... it works better for them this way.
Otherwise Arabs would stop suffering and may develop themselves into a model society.
I have no doubt Israel is indebted to Hizbola.

Theres lots of weired propagana against the poor Iran out there... but it is what Iran signed up for when it chose Islamic revolution and independence...

but hey what do u mean by this acid victim? If some assssshle does something wrong..does that mean the government did it!!

What about this then:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/51834...-wont-work-because-there-are-so-many-attacks/

The fascist Anglicans of UK!!!

Some people from some nations are unfortunately very easy to be deceived as it seems...

You little Persian rat, it seems you got your head in your arse and your persians mullah have bewitched you by not letting you use of whatever is left of your punny brain.

Let me educate you. The biggest wars fought and won by Muslims in recent history were by SUNNI militias. First it was Soviet union which got bummed fked by mujahedeens who were primarily SUNNI pakhtoons, and now after 17 years of war, it's the Taliban, a predominantly SUNNI fighting force have done Anerica doggystyle, capturing 60% of Afghanistan and with America begging for ceasefire. BOTH super powers are humiliated by SUNNI fighting forces. You tin pot hizbollah cant even handle the punny Israel!!

Jog on you rat, you clearly have no clue what you are on about.

You little Persian rat, it seems you got your head in your arse and your persians mullah have bewitched you by not letting you use of whatever is left of your punny brain.

Let me educate you. The biggest wars fought and won by Muslims in recent history were by SUNNI militias. First it was Soviet union which got bummed fked by mujahedeens who were primarily SUNNI pakhtoons, and now after 17 years of war, it's the Taliban, a predominantly SUNNI fighting force have done Anerica doggystyle, capturing 60% of Afghanistan and with America begging for ceasefire. BOTH super powers are humiliated by SUNNI fighting forces. You tin pot hizbollah cant even handle the punny Israel!!

Jog on you rat, you clearly have no clue what you are on about.

Hezbollah has done pretty well against a force like Israel, where are you getting that they can't stand up to Israel?

You sound like a hindjew. Muslims in the west are looked upon and respected, take your views to BJP or Otzma Yehudit forums.

And you sound like a 14 year old delusional boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom