What's new

JF-17 Block III's proposed AESA Radar KLJ-7A

He means he is crying about the JF-17 block-3 with its AESA Radar will be capable to detect his MKI at such a range..That means the JF-17 will become SUPERIOR to the MKI..hence his word "superiority".. that fits his stubborn and peanut sized thoughts capacities and/or lack of military knowledge combined with fanaticism..
If he is able to provide anything beyond baseless parroted statements he deserves a listen, but if not; Then he is a effing idiot, nothing more, nothing less.

3rd Generation for Chinese is the 4th Generation in the West..JF-17 is a 4th G and Block3 is 4+ ..

Sir, I don't know what the Chinese call their generations of jets, nor do I care. I was referring to how the rest of the world calls it. Thanks

Sir, I don't know what the Chinese call their generations of jets, nor do I care. I was referring to how the rest of the world calls it. Thanks
Well, by all means the JF-17 is a 4 th G airplane.. can you name this rest of the world of yours who calls it 3rd G?
You can revise a lot of threads here and you'll find out hat what China calls 3rd G is actually the 4 th G in the rest of the world..So please do you search before starting to argue
F-5, Mig 21/23 are called 3rd G fighter by the rest of the world

If he is able to provide anything beyond baseless parroted statements he deserves a listen, but if not; Then he is a effing idiot, nothing more, nothing less.

Im not sure who is an effing idiot.. though you are mod, am not sure what's you see in my post... you have yet to see detailed spec of the radar.. just because of name plate shows Aesa.. coming to conclusion that it can detect mki 170km away/ over pass F-16 new block capabilities* according some members*, kinda laughable. I differ to some person post doesn't make me a troll.. when you have detailed specs of that radar, you can feel to bring down mki or even Rafale and F-16.. my intention is clear about that, why to start dick measuring. An article states it is Phased array, be it PESA/Aesa-i am looking for the technical spec on this radar..
SmartSelectImage_2016-11-09-12-04-49.png

Posts like this..

Im not sure who is an effing idiot.. though you are mod, am not sure what's you see in my post... you have yet to see detailed spec of the radar.. just because of name plate shows Aesa.. coming to conclusion that it can detect mki 170km away/ over pass F-16 new block capabilities* according some members*, kinda laughable. I differ to some person post doesn't make me a troll.. when you have detailed specs of that radar, you can feel to bring down mki or even Rafale and F-16.. my intention is clear about that, why to start dick measuring. An article states it is Phased array, be it PESA/Aesa-i am looking for the technical spec on this radar..View attachment 350486

Posts like this..
Again, you are ranting on just nationalist tendencies. This isnt a vs thread and if your ego is hurt, walk away. Because right now you(or anyone else) are looking like an idiot to me who is trying his best to diss a system just because it is from a country he hates or opposes even as the specs are only becoming slightly clear bit by bit.

Again, you are ranting on just nationalist tendencies. This isnt a vs thread and if your ego is hurt, walk away. Because right now you(or anyone else) are looking like an idiot to me who is trying his best to diss a system just because it is from a country he hates or opposes even as the specs are only becoming slightly clear bit by bit.

Understand, mutual feeling about idiocy. no prob carry with threads.. now i got it, hatred towards a country . Am out of thread anyway. Good going.

he is implying that systems require indian nod to be certified as worthiness of operational use and declaration of their title.

KLJ-7A is a two-dimensional phase sweep active phased array radar, with more than 1000 TR components, which can simultaneously tracking more than 10 targets, attacking 4 targets.
Q&A in this video
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgxMDQxMzkyNA==.html#paction
DNHPaAs.jpg
twkdZF1.jpg
bVSrWaN.jpg
ALcQip7.jpg
c74UrCE.jpg
I was watching the video and it mentioned 30MKI! What was the discussion about MKI?

Last edited:
@grey boy 2

provide translation of the interview plz
he is implying that systems require indian nod to be certified as worthiness of operational use and declaration of their title.

I was watching the video and it mentioned 30MKI! What was the discussion about MKI?

@grey boy 2

provide translation of the interview plz

Basically, an interview with the CEO regarding the most eyeball catching AESA radar at the air show (started at 6:21)
(1) Its for export
(2) compact size that will fit on most fighter jets, tailor made for JF-17 according to the power output and electrical supply ability
(3) superior performance that is in F-35 class with a range of 170km plus
(4)underneath the yellow cover had more than 1000 TR components
(5)will have no problem dealing with planes like MKI, hinting KLJ-7A has much better performance, to air, to sea, to land as well
(6)ability to track AT LEAST 10 targets while engaging AT LEAST 4

First Gen jet engine Saber or mig 15
Second Gen supersonic mig21 f4 etc
Third Gen radar and modern avionics and other morden design f16 might 29
Forth Gen sensor fusion. High performance engine etc f16 blk 52 f15 e and f18c d gripe etc
4.5 misc like super cruse w/o stealth Rafael and typhoon
5 Gen stealth and super cruse etc

First Gen jet engine Saber or mig 15
Second Gen supersonic mig21 f4 etc
Third Gen radar and modern avionics and other morden design f16 might 29
Forth Gen sensor fusion. High performance engine etc f16 blk 52 f15 e and f18c d gripe etc
4.5 misc like super cruse w/o stealth Rafael and typhoon
5 Gen stealth and super cruse etc

It depends. Initially Russia and later the US stated that there have been 5 generations of jet fighter planes so long, with T-50, F-22 and F-35 being of the 5th generation. China thinks there are only 4 generations, with J-20 being of the 4th generation.

@araz whats the point to give 3 negative ratings when i have stopped replying to this thread.. ?

Giving free hand to people like this ..
SmartSelectImage_2016-11-13-23-21-35.png

I said nice source because he quoted me just a pic? Anyway whatever floats your boat.

@Oscar can you review negative rating if possible. I quit from thread yet received negative rating.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom