What's new

Help to procure books published in Pakistan

Joe Shearer

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
India
I need help to get certain books published in Pakistan, but not available on Amazon, that will help me in my study of military history. I am willing to pay, on a case by case basis, as my resources are limited.

One that seems imminently necessary is
History of Indo-Pak War-1965 by Mahmud Ahmed

If anybody, within Pakistan or elsewhere, has any suggestions, it will be most obliging.

I am also trying to get hold of the Indian version

Illusion of Victory: A Military History of the Indo-Pak War-1965, Mahmud Ahmed, Lexicon Publishers, 2002 - India

Last edited:
images.jpeg-3.jpg

Put appropriate title giving more details of the subject.

- PRTP GWD

??

Those are the titles of the Pakistani edition and the Indian edition. What appropriate title is required, apart from the given title of the book?

??

Those are the titles of the Pakistani edition and the Indian edition. What appropriate title is required, apart from the given title of the book?
I mean thread title like 'Help in procuring this Pakistani books'.

- PRTP GWD

Or ....

Talk to me
I mean thread title like 'Help in procuring this Pakistani books'.

- PRTP GWD

I once thought of starting a business with a Pakistani on PDF.

Exporting leather motorcycling gear.

A lot of the big brands like Alpinestars get their stuff made and labelled in Pakistan. Good quality hides.

Probably worth posting the isbn of the book you want.

I need help to get certain books published in Pakistan, but not available on Amazon, that will help me in my study of military history. I am willing to pay, on a case by case basis, as my resources are limited.

If anybody, within Pakistan or elsewhere, has any suggestions, it will be most obliging.

Illusion of Victory: A Military History of the Indo-Pak War-1965, Mahmud Ahmed, Lexicon Publishers, 2002 - India
Try in telegram app... You will definitely get some info

Exporting leather motorcycling gear.

A lot of the big brands like Alpinestars get their stuff made and labelled in Pakistan. Good quality hides.
Funny, you mention that.

I had mine customized. Placed the order in KHI and was Made in Sialkot.

Got Gloves & Boots too that had 3M coating.

Vasef - The Lady.jpg

Vasef - Biker 1.jpg

Vasef - Biker 2.jpg

@The Accountant

Funny, you mention that.

I had mine customized. Placed the order in KHI and was Made in Sialkot.

Got Gloves & Boots too that had 3M coating.

@The Accountant

Lots of Indian brands have Pakistani suppliers. Or used to.

The difficult stuff is usually the technical linings (GereTEX etc) and the quality of the stitching. The leather is A grade. The armor of course is rarely CE rated, but can always be replaced if the inner pockets are well designed and can fit after market armor inserts.

Register and read it free

http://milord.earth.wootoq.pw/PpDede62klHP9/

@Joe Shearer I was about to post something that I need an indian published book in urdu a fiction by Siraj Anwar, well more on that later. Let me check for a day or so and I'll get back on this. The most likely route is ebook or PDF more on this later. I dont know about the publisher still my people are looking for it, but it is available at NDU and thats drang 38 km away from my home. Not promising but will ask some of my friends to get it issued from the library and then we'll see.

ISBN is: 9789699063008

Screenshot_2020-06-23 NDU Library Islamabad Pakistan(1).png

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer I was about to post something that I need an indian published book in urdu a fiction by Siraj Anwar, well more on that later. Let me check for a day or so and I'll get back on this. The most likely route is ebook or PDF more on this later. I dont know about the publisher still my people are looking for it, but it is available at NDU and thats drang 38 km away from my home. Not promising but will ask some of my friends to get it issued from the library and then we'll see.

I will be happy to help get you books published in India; on line books and PDF versions are things you can address without anyone else, of course, but perhaps with books in physical form and priced, you may need a contact person in India. We can work out modalities.

If you could share the funny in asking for books, we could all partake in it together.

'Share the funny'? Umm, I'm not sure I got that, actually, but certainly, we can do some of these jointly. Buy multiple copies, and so on.

Back
Top Bottom