What's new

Help recover the rare text on Vedic Phonology from Germany

Hi Guys seen you messages..
But i am really confused why you guying using this site to post our vedic things..

There are many types of mantras.... My favorite is Vedic mantra however beej mantra more powerful but it needs guru so i dont recomend anyone Beej mantra (seed mantra).... Today is Sunday.... So i will give u the most powerful mantra by Vishwamitra (friend of everyone) (he the man who made even Gods panic by his PENANCE).... WARNING PLEASE NON VEGETERIANS DO NOT RECITE THIS MANTRA.... It was hidden by Brahims for many 1000s of years but got leaked out.... Only vegeterians should Recite this mantra.... 10 repetion would wash sin of 1 day.... 100 would wash sin of 1 month. 10000 times would clear 1 year, 1 million would clear sin of whole life and 10 million times would clear sin of many past life and give Salvation.... Its a mantra of the most powerful Sun (savitur).... Its Gayatri mantra (1 of two most powerful mantra)....
OM BHOOR BHUWAH SWAHA, TAT SAVITUR VARENYAM. BHARGO DEVASAYA DHEEMAHI. DHIYO YO NAHA PRACHODAYAT.... This mantra was given to Vishwamitra by Gods for his the most powerful Tapas (PENANCE)....
please am again warning you all that if you NonVegeterian than do no recite it or you would fall ill. This Mantra activates everything in our Body. Its regarded as 1 of two most powerful mantra. Other is Mahamrityunjaya mantra by Lord Tryambakam....
Now mantra for all including people who eat nonveg.... Sundays mantra is for planet Sun.... The mantra is
OM SURYAYA NAMAH, also if u want than u can recite OM ADITYA NAMAH.... 108 times is good but 7000 within 40days is very useful.... I wont give u beeja mantra though as it needs guru....

So if a Vegetarian terrorist recite the matras say 10000 times his sins made in the respective year shall be nullified ????

Acquire photographs of Sanskrit palm leaves in Hamburg, Germany, the greatest collection of South Indian phonology texts in the world.

c6b0a9e3f3232ff26cb6e90ec25b2a3b_large.jpg

674b5ce600d98fbbb8aaba32c3e6fa3e_large.jpg

Please follow this url -- > Atreya Shiksha by Peter F Freund — Kickstarter

The second image isnt sanksrit. Its Tamil. I have heard german's have taken Siddha medicine leaflets for their research.

Aveda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This $0.5 billion dollar company took all their ideas from ayurvedic practitioners in Kerala. No intellectual property rights, no compensations. Freely taken and marketed.

@Rajaraja Chola They took a whole lot of Brahmins from India to Europe in the 1600's. Most of them were killed after their use was over.

This $0.5 billion dollar company took all their ideas from ayurvedic practitioners in Kerala. No intellectual property rights, no compensations. Freely taken and marketed.

I believe people here confuse on the differentiation of type of treatments used in different regions. In North, Ayurvedic treatment was famous, while in the whole south, Siddha treatment , Patented much by sage Agastya is famous. Boher, an Ancient sage, who travelled from China, later settled in India, and became devotee of Lord Karthikeya, invented the Chemical usage of treatment..!
Many here, confuse the Siddha medicine of treatment with Ayurvedha.

@Rajaraja Chola They took a whole lot of Brahmins from India to Europe in the 1600's. Most of them were killed after their use was over.

British took them? This is news..! In 1600's Mughals were at their Zenith..! And they protected and encouraged doctors from all communities..!
Why did they took them?

Mughals were not present in South India.

This was the story of Aveda.

True. It was Vijayanagar Empire, but on the decline in the later half of 1600's. And they had extensivve contacts with the western countries.

Sanskrit and pali language are two most pure language.... Sanskrit the purest while pali came out of sanskrit.... i highly recommend every each human being to listen Metta song in pali language.... Its a part of my daily life. Metta means loving kindness (song name imee ooi). Anyone who do meditation on it gets loving kindness and peace. No one would harm u.... Do u know the saints and monks goes into jungle where tiger, leoperd, snakes, bear etc etc roams never harm the chanter? It because of loving kindness. Saints and monks creates a peaceful aura around them that even tiger pass by peacefuly.... Thats a power of metta song. Think love for universe and never hate anyone and see the magic of it.... MUST VISIT....
CHANT OF METTA LYRICS
Metta Song - Imee Ooi ( Lyrics: Pali & Eng) - YouTube
Imee Ooi - The Chant Of Metta - English subtitled version - YouTube

Those are good. I like the Heart Sutra

Also whatever this sutra is:

Hi Guys seen you messages..
But i am really confused why you guying using this site to post our vedic things..

Your friends are trying hard to hiduise this site and claim it as an asset of Akhand Bharat. But don't worry i am here to bust their devilish plans.

My histroy isnt great but I think its called Sangam literature and NOT vedic.

how can south Indian text be considered vedic?
And pharma companies making medicine from ancient texts? you remind me of my school teacher... :rofl:
If you have a friend or relative in medical field or being a doctor do talk with them on this.

Wow, the history and culture of our country is so varied and beautiful. It is no wonder our people always resisted the Abrahamic onslaught since our culture and religion is so strong.

Back
Top Bottom