What's new

Help recover the rare text on Vedic Phonology from Germany

Agent_47

Reaction score
Country
India
Acquire photographs of Sanskrit palm leaves in Hamburg, Germany, the greatest collection of South Indian phonology texts in the world.

c6b0a9e3f3232ff26cb6e90ec25b2a3b_large.jpg

674b5ce600d98fbbb8aaba32c3e6fa3e_large.jpg

Please follow this url -- > Atreya Shiksha by Peter F Freund — Kickstarter

How the hell did it go to Germany in the first place?

There was some talk, that foreign pharma firms are using ancient Indian texts to develop medicines. So it might be possible?

How the hell did it go to Germany in the first place?

There was some talk, that foreign pharma firms are using ancient Indian texts to develop medicines. So it might be possible?

During and shortly before the raj, lots of foreigners became indophiles. Not all of it was 'bad'. Several of these scholars spent their lifetimes trying to delve deep and understand Indian culture. Several Germans, notably, belonged to this group. I think many of these might have been scrolls they must have taken back with them to continue their studies in european universities, the same way one would take a book. But since many of the original scrolls over time were lost/ destroyed in India later, the better protected versions in places like germany became the only copies in existance. Indian languages, including Tamil and Kannada have a huge debt to these scholars frm abroad, many of whom spent their entire lifetimes studying these languages and translating them abroad.

There are many types of mantras.... My favorite is Vedic mantra however beej mantra more powerful but it needs guru so i dont recomend anyone Beej mantra (seed mantra).... Today is Sunday.... So i will give u the most powerful mantra by Vishwamitra (friend of everyone) (he the man who made even Gods panic by his PENANCE).... WARNING PLEASE NON VEGETERIANS DO NOT RECITE THIS MANTRA.... It was hidden by Brahims for many 1000s of years but got leaked out.... Only vegeterians should Recite this mantra.... 10 repetion would wash sin of 1 day.... 100 would wash sin of 1 month. 10000 times would clear 1 year, 1 million would clear sin of whole life and 10 million times would clear sin of many past life and give Salvation.... Its a mantra of the most powerful Sun (savitur).... Its Gayatri mantra (1 of two most powerful mantra)....
OM BHOOR BHUWAH SWAHA, TAT SAVITUR VARENYAM. BHARGO DEVASAYA DHEEMAHI. DHIYO YO NAHA PRACHODAYAT.... This mantra was given to Vishwamitra by Gods for his the most powerful Tapas (PENANCE)....
please am again warning you all that if you NonVegeterian than do no recite it or you would fall ill. This Mantra activates everything in our Body. Its regarded as 1 of two most powerful mantra. Other is Mahamrityunjaya mantra by Lord Tryambakam....
Now mantra for all including people who eat nonveg.... Sundays mantra is for planet Sun.... The mantra is
OM SURYAYA NAMAH, also if u want than u can recite OM ADITYA NAMAH.... 108 times is good but 7000 within 40days is very useful.... I wont give u beeja mantra though as it needs guru....

how can south Indian text be considered vedic?
And pharma companies making medicine from ancient texts? you remind me of my school teacher... :rofl:

@hinduguy ancient indians were more advanced compared to todays Yankees.... I can have a go and prove it but it aint worth it as i dont want to loose my temper. When i do meditation is loose temper just like Lord Tryambakam.... You know when u disturb Tryambakam what he does (although he forgives quickly).... India gave medicine, Numbers, language etc etc to world. World knows it. Russian scientists always in india researching our old history. China want spaceship formula that indian Gods used.... America stole nuclear bomb formula from ancient indian texts and the father of american nuclear bomb accepted it indirectly by saying he not the first man but he just a first man of modern times. He pointed towards india.... WAKE UP INDIAN SCIENTISTS (idiots).... Search our old History and its formulas.... Btw the mantras india has made a such a way that it changes DNA. i can speak and speak and speak on it but i need to recite mantras and do meditation it....

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy ancient indians were more advanced compared to todays Yankees.... I can have a go and prove it but it aint worth it as i dont want to loose my temper. When i do meditation is loose temper just like Lord Tryambakam.... You know when u disturb Tryambakam what he does (although he forgives quickly).... India gave medicine, Numbers, language etc etc to world. World knows it. Russian scientists always in india researching our old history. China want spaceship formula that indian Gods used.... America stole nuclear bomb formula from ancient indian texts and the father of american nuclear bomb accepted it indirectly by saying he not the first man but he just a first man of modern times. He pointed towards india.... WAKE UP INDIAN SCIENTISTS (idiots).... Search our old History and its formulas.... Btw the mantras india has made a such a way that it changes DNA. i can speak and speak and speak on it but i need to recite mantras and do meditation it....

all I can say is.. you are cute isro.. why will you lose temper when I am not losing.. and I am listening to bollywood music..:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Had it not been for the German philosophers of 18th and 19th century, a lot of Indian history would be lost, or distorted, to say the least.

The level of philosophy practiced by the ancient Greeks (Zeno, Plato, Socrates, etc.) was only matched by the German philosophers of this era.

They did not do a mediocre study of Hinduism like most of the Hindus - who find a God under every Peepal tree.

Rather, they intensely researched the Vedas and found the underlying philosophies and the reasons behind their meticulous development.

None of this love was superfluous or came without reasons. Max Mueller was initially racist toward India and considered Indian culture so backward, he felt Indians needed to be saved.

But thanks to Arthur Schopenhauer, one of the greatest German philosophers who considered the Indian philosophies too intricate and complicated for outsiders to understand (He started reading Upnishads, and could not stop until finished - all in Sanskrit), Max Mueller started his journey of exploring Indian philosophies, and fell in love.

Arthur-Schopenhauer-1855.jpg

Schopenhauer

By far, I consider Max Mueller to be the biggest Indophile of all (and believe me when I say it - I have studied and met a lot of Indophiles). However, Max Mueller could never attain the status of the likes of Schopehauer who were not only just, but also very courageous in calling a spade, a spade. However, Max Mueller, in many of his writings, appears (only to me, I can say) more like a sycophant, when it concerns India.

No wonder that the best homeopathy medicine comes from Germany and not India.

No.1 German Homoeopathic Brand in India Now every 4 seconds someone somewhere buys a Reckeweg medicine in India.

Sanskrit and pali language are two most pure language.... Sanskrit the purest while pali came out of sanskrit.... i highly recommend every each human being to listen Metta song in pali language.... Its a part of my daily life. Metta means loving kindness (song name imee ooi). Anyone who do meditation on it gets loving kindness and peace. No one would harm u.... Do u know the saints and monks goes into jungle where tiger, leoperd, snakes, bear etc etc roams never harm the chanter? It because of loving kindness. Saints and monks creates a peaceful aura around them that even tiger pass by peacefuly.... Thats a power of metta song. Think love for universe and never hate anyone and see the magic of it.... MUST VISIT....
CHANT OF METTA LYRICS
Metta Song - Imee Ooi ( Lyrics: Pali & Eng) - YouTube
Imee Ooi - The Chant Of Metta - English subtitled version - YouTube

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom