What's new

Hello, everyone, I am from China, and we hope to become good friends!

I want to be forum administrator.:victory:

Transfer US$ 250,000 to following account number and wait for my confirmation email. You have come to the right place, we do sell administrator-ships.

Account: XXXXX 12345 XXX 441

Welcome to the forum Chinamoon , and your wish of becoming the administrator will come true but not before 10-12 years , when there will be no one left on the forum but just you lol

By the way you broke down the monoply here for the administrators , i wonder what they have to say after reading your post . Another administrator in the making lol

Welcome to the forum Chinamoon , and your wish of becoming the administrator will come true but not before 10-12 years , when there will be no one left on the forum but just you lol

By the way you broke down the monoply here for the administrators , i wonder what they have to say after reading your post . Another administrator in the making lol

The ranking of my forum, so I can not send a message. What is your MSN account number? Or OICQ number? In China, the most popular chat tool, plagiarism ICQ, but more than half of our country who use it.

100000000 Chinese people use QQ. However, QQ is a copy ICQ.

lol there are lots indian members here``you made your first mark here```haha

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

thats what we called 'dream' :D

Totally agree........Wake that brother up from his dream.hehe....

你是中国人吗?是的吗????是吗???你是印度的吗????

我是中國人。

我是中國人。

In my country, there are a lot of people recommend here. They said, IDF does not welcome us, but PDF has welcomed us very friendly.

:rofl::rofl:

welcome to PDF.

This is a defense forum not funny chatting network like facebook or msn ...you will find lots of discussions about lots of weapon ... collect them and kill all your senior members of this forum then you surely become administrator of the forum....(joking)

not+sure+if+troll+fry+squint+face+reaction+macro.jpg

Welcome to the jungle:taz:

As long as google translate is there I have no problem with chinese writing ..... It is working pretty well ...

Back
Top Bottom