What's new

Height of Pakistanis has fallen 4'' over 50 years

Hinduism at best can be defined as all the very diverse and unrelated polytheistic beliefs in the vasts area that was British India, a most artificial entity at that, as for Islam, it was was defined 1400 years ago, the Holy book has not been changed nor the message of pure sublime Monotheism and nor will it EVER.

You have not reached the moon, last time I checked Gangadesh has not put an astronaut even in low Earth orbit let alone the moon hehehehehehe
The former is based on experience. The latter is drug induced fiction. :D

Fake news..........................Here in AK regular is the 5-9 to 5-10 inch range. Whatever the case we are taller than men from the Ganga.
I agree.

Taller equals better, smarter, richer.

---Sees a Chinese, bows head with difficulty :haha:

All Pakistanis here should give their displeasure and rejection to Pakistani that opened this thread. Why even involve Indians in this thread at all, to get them banned ?

I can confirm this news, back in the days in the university average height of girls inducted every year kept on decreasing and the last intake was a real disaster.

I'm 6'2" btw

If anyone is feeling short let it be known that once you press the missile launcher button your height does not makes a difference

seriously our men need to fck around.... don't just stick to family

amen, been saying that forever.. stop cousin nonsense
pakistani genes mixed with white, black, asian w/e produce beautiful offspring

If anyone is feeling short let it be known that once you press the missile launcher button your height does not makes a difference

What if you're too short to reach the button?

amen, been saying that forever.. stop cousin nonsense
pakistani genes mixed with white, black, asian w/e produce beautiful offspring

Other Pakistanis are fine. What's wrong with Pakistanis?

As far as brown skinned people are concerned... us Pakis are probably the top, tied with Brazilians, and maybe some Mexicans.

Well during frist world war and 2nd world war Japanese height was like 145 cm or 150 cm fairly short
However in modren times the Japanese have focused on adding additional nutrition / vitamins in diet of children over multiple generation and now their average height has risen considerably

174-180cm is quite common for Japanese soccer players for example now adays or you also see taller Japanese volleyball or basket ball players

1- Nutrition makes major difference what you eat as a child
2- Some northern areas of world have more taller people then average and even Pakistani
families report their kids turned out taller in such countries

Last edited:
what is your evidence of indian flag on moon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_Impact_Probe

The probe's external surface had four oval-shaped anodised aluminium plates measuring 120mm X 180 mm[13] on which the image of the Indian flag was depicted, complete with the Emblem of India and the words "Satyameva Jayate"

Now even Indian private firm will land rover on moon. Yeah, its a private company.

Bengaluru firm eyes to land first private spacecraft on moon

• The company, Team Indus, is just a step away from building the flight model that will be flown onboard a PSLV from Sriharikota.
  • Guided by two dozen retired Isro scientists, a team of more than 100 have designed and developed the 600kg spacecraft and a 6kg rover.

636162019667454190..gif

Bullshit article and "study", based upon one class at one college. 4 inches? Seriously?

Btw, cousin marriages would maintain height, not cause it to drop. Intermarriage with short people would actually cause it to drop. There are many reasons for avoiding cousin marriage, this is not one of them.

As it is, height has increased markedly last 15-20 years. I am 5-10, aged 35. Amongst my age I am slightly above average. Teens these days are normally 5-11 at a minimum. I see 6-2, 6-3 everyday.

May be article is true because my grandfather's height was 6' 3inches and his brother was almost 6' 2inches but now we are all cousins stand between 5' 9inches to 6' 1inches.

View attachment 413092

Surprised to see Chinese are taller in avg than Pakistanis.

Not surprised.

Malnutrition and economic doldrums is a potent combination on a population.

The reverse is equally true.

I don't mean to compare, but we are seeing the green shoots here in India in successive generations.

Almost all kids in my batch and social circle are significantly taller than their parents.

And I'm talking upper middle class Indians here. Not that we were deprived or poorly nourished as kids.

I'm 6 feet tall. My son is 6'3.5". And I'm seeing the same all around me. Even the shorties are having taller kids.

Cheers, Doc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom