What's new

Height of Pakistanis has fallen 4'' over 50 years

Fake news..........................Here in AK regular is the 5-9 to 5-10 inch range. Whatever the case we are taller than men from the Ganga.
That is very true. But we must avoid comparing ourselves with Ganga''s - they are the certified wimps of the world. As regards the report there maybe some truth to this. I see Latvians, Poles in UK and by gawd these guys are huge. I mean decking out 6'3 and wide as tanks is normal. Even the females are decking out at 5'11 average.

I once read a report by a English officer that people used to come from across the Raj to look at Punjab police in Lahore and how on his subsequent visit 30 years later the height had dropped. I don't think so much the diet but cousin marriages that are wrecking our genese. This is a fact and we need to fix this problem. Every generation should improve mentally and physically. Too many times I see the opposite happening.

Funny thing is the Banglas in UK are getting taller and better looking - although that is not saying much but they are improving.

For God's sake stop calling yourselves as Kashmiris if you want to differentiate from ganga. You are neither son of Hindu Rishi Kashyapa nor kafir.

Even if you accept yourself as convert under lashes of hereditary Arabs and have Hindu surnames, don't call yourself a Kashmiri when you are praying in direction of Arabia whose religion Islam has no mention of snow, lakes and dharmic Himalayas.
Log off you damn Gangadeshi, you incoherent drivel makes no sense.

That is very true. But we must avoid comparing ourselves with Ganga''s - they are the certified wimps of the world. As regards the report there maybe some truth to this. I see Latvians, Poles in UK and by gawd these guys are huge. I mean decking out 6'3 and wide as tanks is normal. Even the females are decking out at 5'11 average.
Scandanvians would give them a run for their money.

I once read a report by a English officer that people used to come from across the Raj to look at Punjab police in Lahore and how on his subsequent visit 30 years later the height had dropped. I don't think so much the diet but cousin marriages that are wrecking our genese. This is a fact and we need to fix this problem. Every generation should improve mentally and physically. Too many times I see the opposite happening.
This is something we all need to educate the peasants on.

Funny thing is the Banglas in UK are getting taller and better looking - although that is not saying much but they are improving.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Log off you damn Gangadeshi, you incoherent drivel makes no sense.

Don't respect me but respect sacrifices of your Hindu ancestors.

Nevermind, I wasn't looking for a debate. Just asking not to call yourself Kashmiri which is a legitimate and logical demand considering you don't speak kashur and follow religion of land, rather pray in direction of cactus deserts.

Can you ask him what does Kashmir have to do with Ganga?
I suspect I will get a blank lol.

Nevermind, I wasn't looking for a debate. Just asking not to call yourself Kashmiri which is a legitimate and logical demand considering you don't speak kashur and follow religion of land, rather pray in direction of cactus deserts.
Their is no such thing as Hinduism. even your Supreme court nor Nehru could define Sanatan Dharam/Hinduism PERIOD, now time to logg off Gangadeshi

Their is no such thing as Hinduism. even your Supreme court nor Nehru could define Sanatan Dharam/Hinduism PERIOD, now time to logg off Gangadeshi

So supreme Court or nehru defines Hinduism?? When did your Supreme Court and Bhutto defined Islam? I guess there shouldn't be a court in Pakistan but only sharia law

Your affirmation or certification doesn’t mean anything for a nation that files more than two hundred times patents and reached moon, Mars and launched 104 satellites in one go.

Dude, first have own hospitals and doctors before passing judgment on others.

So if I change my religion, I change my DNA too? Which school of genetics did you graduate from? The School of Ganga BS?

So if I change my religion, I change my DNA too? Which school of genetics did you graduate from? The School of Ganga BS?

This should be the same school from which most of PDFians graduated from since they consider themselves as Arabs.

So supreme Court or nehru defines Hinduism?? When did your Supreme Court and Bhutto defined Islam? I guess there shouldn't be a court in Pakistan but only sharia law

Your affirmation or certification doesn’t mean anything for a nation that files more than two hundred times patents and reached moon, Mars and launched 104 satellites in one go.

Dude, first have own hospitals and doctors before passing judgment on others.
Hinduism at best can be defined as all the very diverse and unrelated polytheistic beliefs in the vasts area that was British India, a most artificial entity at that, as for Islam, it was was defined 1400 years ago, the Holy book has not been changed nor the message of pure sublime Monotheism and nor will it EVER.

You have not reached the moon, last time I checked Gangadesh has not put an astronaut even in low Earth orbit let alone the moon hehehehehehe

Hinduism at best can be defined as all the very diverse and unrelated polytheistic beliefs in the vasts area that was British India, a most artificial entity at that, as for Islam, it was was defined 1400 years ago, the Holy book has not been changed nor the message of pure sublime Monotheism and nor will it EVER.

Now i want a Phd from Axact Madrassa too after going through your patents.

You have not reached the moon, last time I checked Gangadesh has not put an astronaut even in low Earth orbit let alone the moon hehehehehehe

That's never been our priority, doesn't necessarily mean we cannot do so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom