What's new

Heavy Industry Taxila Testing an Indigenous Artillery Gun !

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan's Heavy Industries Taxila (HIT) is testing an indigenously made 155 mm towed artillery gun. Reportedly, It will soon be put into service by the Pakistan Army Artillery Corps.

1636476376277.png

Metallurgy and rifling of the gun barrel is the most demanding parts...if they have achieved this then there is no looking back. I wonder what type of targeting GPS lazer guided rounds it will have/fire

Metallurgy and rifling of the gun barrel is the most demanding parts...if they have achieved this then there is no looking back. I wonder what type of targeting GPS lazer guided rounds it will have/fire

I am sure as soon as the gun is ready, all assortments will come in with it especially the GPS guided rounds...

As far as I understand currently they are not making complete gun but only 155 mm barrel, might be to replace the barrel of the existing guns, If all the trials and test are successfully completed this will surely open the way for us to make complete 155 mm artillery gun in house.

Pakistan's Heavy Industries Taxila (HIT) is testing an indigenously made 155 mm towed artillery gun. Reportedly, It will soon be put into service by the Pakistan Army Artillery Corps.

View attachment 791802
Old news already posted long ago, i was hoping induction of these beasts in our army

One of those things which one always keep hearing but rarely sees as accomplished. Indeginization is game of patiance which need support at all tiers.

Back
Top Bottom