What's new

Heartbreaking video of toddler trying to wake dead mother brings out hardships of migrant workers

Pakistani Fighter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Heartbreaking video of toddler trying to wake dead mother brings out hardships of migrant workers
A mother of a child is his entire world. A loss of such a bond can be a great blow. The toddler in this tragic incident may not even know what is death, and its unfortunate that his first brush came in form of death of his own mother.
dead-mother-1590581246.jpg
Image Source : NITISH CHANDRA
Nitish Chandra Muzaffarpur May 27, 2020 21:52 IST
World can be a cruel place. The cruelty is especially profound when the one at the receiving end can't even comprehend the misery forced upon him. And God forbid if a child has to go through this.

A mother of a child is his entire world. A loss of such a bond can be a great blow.

Advertisement

A heartbreaking video has emerged. In it, a woman can be seen lying on the ground. A toddler, visibly agitated, tugs at sheet placed over the woman. The place seems to be a railway station and announcements can be heard in the background. The toddler appears upset and crying. Little does he know that his mother will never wake up. She is dead.

Nitish chandra@NitishIndiatv

https://twitter.com/NitishIndiatv/status/1265336481679159296

मुजफ़्फ़रपुर स्टेशन पर खेल रहे इस बच्चे को नहीं मालूम कि इसकी मां अब हमेशा के लिये सो गई है। बिहार में दो दिन में इस महिला की तरह ही 5 लोगों की मौत ट्रेन में हो गयी। कोई तो देखे कि आखिर ये मौतें क्यों हो रही है ?#PiyushGoyal#IndianRailways#nitishkumar

10:38 PM - May 26, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

126 people are talking about this

The video has been shot in Muzaffarpur in Bihar. The woman was travelling from Gujarat to Katihar with her child and relatives by Shramik Special train. The woman, named Alveena Khatoon, suffered due to the heat and breathed her last at Muzaffarpur.

whatsapp-image-2020-05-27-at-9-1590596493.jpeg

Image Source : NITISH CHANDRA
Alveena Khatoon

The tragic incident took place on Monday. The Government Railway Police (GRP) sent Alveena Khatoon's body home in an ambulance. But between the time of her death and arrival of the ambulance, the heartbreaking video was recorded.

The child probably does not even know what is life and what is death. And it's a cruel play of destiny that the child's first brush with these words had to come through the death of his own mother.

That is sad. Worst part is that there are probably hundred of incidents like that never captured on camera. The world is a cruel place.

Still, the world has probably never been a better place live in then right now.

In India there is no humanity. Indians on twitter will kick her and her child. That is the reality of inhuman cruel lynching India.

Ina lil lahi waina rajioon.

In India there is no humanity. Indians on twitter will kick her and her child. That is the reality of inhuman cruel lynching India.

The poor are suffering everywere, not just in india.

The poor are suffering everywere, not just in india.

True. But more so in India due to Hindutvaism.

I don't believe in unsubstantiated statistically inaccurate normalization!

Heartbreaking. Wish I could do something for that poor janu baby.

True. But more so in India due to Hindutvaism.

I don't believe in unsubstantiated statistically inaccurate normalization!
Not everything bad in india is because of hindutvaism. There was misery and poverty in india long before the term hindutva even existed.

With respect, it is wrong to point a finger at a particular country, nation or religion for what is a human tragedy.
I am sure incidents just as harrowing as this one occur in Pakistan or any society which does not prioritise human welfare.
I have been to Pakistan a fair bit and on a few occasions I've been in tears because of the suffering I have seen.

With respect, it is wrong to point a finger at a particular country, nation or religion for what is a human tragedy.
I am sure incidents just as harrowing as this one occur in Pakistan or any society which does not prioritise human welfare.
I have been to Pakistan a fair bit and on a few occasions I've been in tears because of the suffering I have seen.

I do not believe in statistically inaccurate normalization especially between nations and societies.

India is statistically more inhumane. Occurences in other nations does not normalize India.

Back
Top Bottom