What's new

Head of Ahmadiyya condemns Israeli offensive in Gaza, calls on Muslims to unite

seriously. You guys are best ones in islam according to me . Atleast you keep peace and renounce terror and mass murder. exception of shias ,most other sects are interested too much in violence. I hope you guys succeed in your mission .

Most of Sunni Muslims are also peaceful but the one with the power are the blood thirsty ones.

Nobody is doubting that. What is being said is the statement and its timing.

What's wrong with the timing he said the same thing in 2009 when Israel was planning to attack Iran

still have any doubts

This so called Khalifa should, for a start, declare that Ahmadis have withdrawn from any alliance/understanding with the Zionists.

Alliance with zoinists damn bro did you read that in Islamiat class 101 ?

Ahmadis lived in the area which became Israel they still live in Gaza and Haifa

Why do you assholes seem to be on a witch hunt for Qadiyanis? Dont like them, ignore them.

Its because most Ahmedi Muslims support Barcelona while most other Muslims support Real Madrid ! :D

@Jaanbaz even tried to run me over with his lawn mower because I criticized Lionel Messi ! :cray:

Lets see what Israelis do to him when he lands in Haifa next time.

As said by someone else he has never been to Israel although Ahmadiyya community like many Arab Muslims are present in Israel over 1500 AHMADI Muslims live in Kababir Haifa Israel the village was setup in 1800s so they have been there before Israel came into being

Why does anything that Ahmadis do is propaganda

Damn some people so the going
Has a curfew when to show up and when to not ?

Bro it's a free world you have the right to disagree with what I post. You see my join date right there I was the one of the first guys to have started this up I forgot the name of the guy who was admin at the time may be he still is.

I am sincerely doing this so people can see through the average anti AHMADI propaganda of us being Jewish British Alien Martian agents.

You guys gotta go past the AHMADI Muslims are kafir game man it's old if I was in Pakiland and had nothing better to do I would have debated more btw it was AHMADI Zafrullah khan who debated on Palestine issue in the UN just

The people who call Muslims as Non-Muslims and Kafirs are not Muslims themselves. Posting Qadiani propaganda of them being true Muslims and khalifah and what not will not change facts.

Their is a reason why religious threads are banned on PDF.

Irrespective of your join date, you have only a few posts and all that I have seen are specifically Qadiani propaganda.

Ahmadis have no alliance with Zionists. Your country and Pakistan receives aid from rest of the world which is according to you controlled by Zionists. First free yourself from Zionists and stop begging.

ahmedis are foot soldiers of zionists

The people who call Muslims as Non-Muslims and Kafirs are not Muslims themselves. Posting Qadiani propaganda of them being true Muslims and khalifah and what not will not change facts.

Their is a reason why religious threads are banned on PDF.

Irrespective of your join date, you have only a few posts and all that I have seen are specifically Qadiani propaganda.
You can have your opinion and this is a thread condemning religious extremism you are the only one trying to sway it the religious way.

And btw it's not like you can force me to post or not to post or is this a the new PPP front where chairman for life selects who can post what

ahmedis are foot soldiers of zionists
Not just zoinists but satan Jews aliens KGB Easter bunny RAW CIA MI5 the Service show company coca cola Hush Puppies and what not I could get a sponsored shirt with all their logos if that makes you feel any better

Last edited:
Not just zoinists but satan Jews aliens KGB Easter bunny RAW CIA MI5 the Service show company coca cola Hush Puppies and what not I could get a sponsored shirt with all their logos if that makes you feel any better

and shezan juice as well @Jaanbaz

As said by someone else he has never been to Israel although Ahmadiyya community like many Arab Muslims are present in Israel over 1500 AHMADI Muslims live in Kababir Haifa Israel the village was setup in 1800s so they have been there before Israel came into being

but your not muslims ,you call our beloved prophet p.bu.h a liar

No one cares what an Ahmadiya has to say in Pakistan. True story!

Back
Top Bottom