What's new

Head of Ahmadiyya condemns Israeli offensive in Gaza, calls on Muslims to unite

If Qadianis stop masquerading as Muslims, a lot of this would not happen. .......The above is result of an argument gone bad. I obviously can not condone such senseless violence, but you need perspective.

Even when you are not condoning it, you seem to understand it. I find your thinking troublesome precisely because you have come across otherwise, as a very reasonable person. What part of thinking can somehow allow for you to develop perspective to understand such violence in this context is beyond me, I must confess.

Even when you are not condoning it, you seem to understand it. I find your thinking troublesome precisely because you have come across otherwise, as a very reasonable person. What part of thinking can somehow allow for you to develop perspective to understand such violence in this context is beyond me, I must confess.

Its not difficult to understand. I hate hypocrisy.

I do not condone violence. I was deeply troubled when Qadianis were targeted by TTP in Lahore. I sincerely wish the unfortunate incident in Gujranwala had not happened.

But then facts and perspective can not be lost in condolences.

Using the same logic: "If Palestinians stop hurling rockets at Israel, a lot of this would not happen".
Now tell me sir how is this reasoning different from what you just wrote.
Not drawing a direct correlation, just pointing it out that a woman & 2 young children died in Pakistan in a very horrible way but people would much rather only look at events in Gaza.

Now how does this compare with Gaza again? One is an ongoing Genocidal war perpetrated by an apartheid state and the other is an isolated incident which is under police investigation.

I suggested a while back that we should avoid OT on this thread, but some people would rather find time to obfuscate various issue by conflating irrelevant happenings.

Now how does this compare with Gaza again? One is an ongoing Genocidal war perpetrated by an apartheid state and the other is an isolated incident which is under police investigation.

I suggested a while back that we should avoid OT on this thread, but some people would rather find time to obfuscate various issue by conflating irrelevant happenings.

Sirjee you only said you hate hypocricy. Yes I admit these 2 are separate incidents and different scenarios.

However, I was referring to that statement of yours: "If Qadianis stop masquerading as Muslims, a lot of this would not happen".

I personally don't care because it is your muslims' internal issue, but the statement you just made is exactly similar to what people make when supporting Israel in this war. So how can either one of us have a moral high ground, when even though we sympathize with innocent lives lost, we kind of try to put a little blame on the victims too.

Sirjee you only said you hate hypocricy. Yes I admit these 2 are separate incidents and different scenarios.

However, I was referring to that statement of yours: "If Qadianis stop masquerading as Muslims, a lot of this would not happen".

I personally don't care because it is your muslims' internal issue, but the statement you just made is exactly similar to what people make when supporting Israel in this war. So how can either one of us have a moral high ground, when even though we sympathize with innocent lives lost, we kind of try to put a little blame on the victims too.

For the last time: Would you please stop conflating two unrelated issues? These are unrelated on many levels. I can not go on wasting my time because you keep arguing in circles. How do you conclude this from my posts. I have already given an appropriate example of Bahais. If you have a problem with that, let me know. But conflating two very different issues is something you enjoy doing.

Kya Barian lagai hain meri Eid kharab karnay kai liyai? Just look at the past few posts. This is getting absurd.

he Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is a dynamic, fast growing international revival movement within Islam. Founded in 1889, it spans over 200 countries with membership exceeding tens of millions. Its current headquarters are in the United Kingdom.

200 million is my estimate. I could be wrong though.

200 million I seriously doubt ,Maybe at best 40 million. But if its 200 million ,more power to you. Then you guys can sincerely reform islam from this terrorism ,mass murder ,killing kafirs disease in name of jihad. Or else the world will unite and crush sunni islam the same way nazi germany was crushed ,worse might be indiscriminate use of nuclear and other WMD's against muslim people . The way things are going with islam(ISIS,hamas,fsa,al qaeda,global terror) ,if serious reform does not happen soon there will be a massive military response on scale of world war 2.

Its only a matter of time,ultimately tolerance of global military superpowers will snap and then a lot of people will die.

Sadly the way things are going looks like many of our fellow Sunni Muslims are not ready to listen. They have no single leadership. Most of them are not terrorists or even support terrorism but there is definitely a large and powerful lobby with in themselves that are going to bring death and destruction to their own people.

Back
Top Bottom