What's new

Hatf-IX - Tactical Multi-Tube Ballistic Missile

Finally a realisation on part of the mods. These people reinforce their own stererotype and the fact that we cannot coexist with them. The solution is simple first ban them from this site and next nuke the country.

That made me laugh out loud :rofl:

It is depressing to say this..
But unfortunately.. I received a PM whose views.. while I did not entirely agree with .. were not unfounded.
The quality of posts.. from the other side..
has recently gone completely downhill..
A only one or two sane voices are heard now.
The rest are .. ironically.. living up the fabled reputation of their kith and kin written in the history books taught in the lower secondary classes..
I would be amusing to believe one person's theory.. that the world cup has gone to their heads..
And the belligerents from this side have found all the reason to chide us mods about our leniency regarding our neighbors..with a non-characteristic-al
"I TOLD YOU SO".

I believe as a Mod of international forum one should be blind to "sides"..There are no sides but individual posters..up until recently a lot of improvement had brought to the moderation technique and system had become a lot fairer..equal punishment were given for equivalent posts...are you considering to reverse that sys?

This forum which had been on a decline for last few months..picked up again..with direct intervention and lot of effort from the Webmaster himself.

But as you can see there are plenty of bad apples in each basket.. after all "Tali ek hath se to nahi baje ti."
You won't have too look far to seek a few in Pakistani baskets..but that is if you want to and believe in equality of all posters irrespective of nationality !!

I believe as a Mod of international forum one should be blind to "sides"..There are no sides but individual posters..up until recently a lot of improvement had brought to the moderation technique and system had become a lot fairer..equal punishment were given for equivalent posts...are you considering to reverse that sys?

This forum which had been on a decline for last few months..picked up again..with direct intervention and lot of effort from the Webmaster himself.

But as you can see there are plenty of bad apples in each basket.. after all "Tali ek hath se to nahi baje ti."
You won't have too look far to seek a few in Pakistani baskets..but that is if you want to and believe in equality of all posters irrespective of nationality !!

Find me an International Indian oriented forum that gives even 1/2 the unbiased opinion ..
and ill leave my job.

Find me an International Indian oriented forum that gives even 1/2 the unbiased opinion ..
and ill leave my job.

There is your reason..why there are so many Indians on this forum.
In the beginning it use totally an unbiased forum ..but things began to go downhill as participation of the founding members became less and moderation was left in charge of new generation of mods ..but lately things seem to have been improving since webmasters intervention ....what you are experiencing is an side effect of that intervention.

This fourm boasts that it is one of most professional defense forum out there..so why do you want to compare with Indian forum..if you find them biased?..I believe this forum has carved a niche for itself.

There is your reason..why there are so many Indians on this forum.
In the beginning it use totally an unbiased forum ..but things began to go downhill as participation of the founding members became less and moderation was left in charge of new generation of mods ..but lately things seem to have been improving since webmasters intervention ....what you are experiencing is an side effect of that intervention.

This fourm boasts that it is one of most professional defense forum out there..so why do you want to compare with Indian forum..if you find them biased?..I believe this forum has carved a niche for itself.

Then please guide your countrymen .. as we try our best to guide ours to post in the spirit of your praise for this site.
they dont have to hold favorable views.. but there are decent ways of expressing it.
As I make clear time and time again on my countrymen.. and those from other areas of the world.

Then please guide your countrymen .. as we try our best to guide ours to post in the spirit of your praise for this site.
they dont have to hold favorable views.. but there are decent ways of expressing it.
As I make clear time and time again on my countrymen.. and those from other areas of the world.

This will be last post on this topic.

I guess I have not able to get across to you ..what I am trying to say is

This is an international forum and you are a neutral Moderator..there is no 'my countrymen' or 'your countrymen' here.. but individual posters irrespective of the flag and each poster is responsible/answerable for his own posts and not anybody else's but as moderator I believe you are responsible for all posters not just your own countrymen.

This will be last post on this topic.

I guess I have not able to get across to you ..what I am trying to say is

This is an international forum and you are a neutral Moderator..there is no 'my countrymen' or 'your countrymen' here.. but individual posters irrespective of the flag and each poster is responsible/answerable for his own posts and not anybody else's but as moderator I believe you are responsible for all posters not just your own countrymen.

If you can read its called "Pakistan Defence" and not "international Defence" Its a Pakistani forum, kabeesh!

If you can read its called "Pakistan Defence" and not "international Defence" Its a Pakistani forum, kabeesh!

Perhaps you should present your views to the forum management..on why ones donning the Pakistani flag, should have special privileges and rest all should be treated as second class citizens/ posters.

If they agree with you, then come back.

Now I know the validity of TWO NATION THEORY :coffee:

I visited this thread when it was started and it was a missile test we were discussinb? I was enjoying reading all those tecnnical data,diagrams and knolwledgable comments. What went wrong with the thread? Why are we having a pointless argument?

I visited this thread when it was started and it was a missile test we were discussinb? I was enjoying reading all those tecnnical data,diagrams and knolwledgable comments. What went wrong with the thread? Why are we having a pointless argument?

Because no matter how hard you try some members will keep insisting....

Its a rocket not a missile.....

It will have no effect on cold war doctrine...

Wait wait there is no cold war doctrine...

No i think there is...

Again its a rocket...

In war PAKFA and su 30 will bomb all our bases and NASR so this missile means nothing....

You can't fit nuke in such small missile *read rocket*....

Its a copy of another missile.....

But its a copy and a rocket...

Do i need to type more how the thread derailed.

^^ it was out of the blue development- no one was expecting it- even me was surprised :D- but the Indians are shocked and still cannot believe it- and thats natural to them- but it would have been better for the forum if Indian members accept it and move along with the discussion instead of coming up with some silly excuses and questions.

^ Some Armies are so network centric and have super duper satellites and Sam coverage that will destroy NASR during it's flight as well as they can destroy NASR before launching :P

And if some one invade Pakistan "First". And we launch Nuclear tipped Nasr in our self defense. they will also nuke us. ;)

Because no matter how hard you try some members will keep insisting....

Its a rocket not a missile.....

It will have no effect on cold war doctrine...

Wait wait there is no cold war doctrine...

No i think there is...

Again its a rocket...

In war PAKFA and su 30 will bomb all our bases and NASR so this missile means nothing....

You can't fit nuke in such small missile *read rocket*....

Its a copy of another missile.....

But its a copy and a rocket...
Do i need to type more how the thread derailed.

Bro. who cares what pplz say ....but as long as it hits the enemy targets with nukes ..just that what we want ...let the pplz have speculations and get confused in their games....:azn:

^ Some Armies are so network centric and have super duper satellites and Sam coverage that will destroy NASR during it's flight as well as they can destroy NASR before launching :P

Yes this is the very important factor ...cuz it needa be very secret in its location thats why is gonna be mobile....yea when is fired , its speed wont let any missile catchup with it , cuz its extremely hard to hit short range such kinda missiles with accuracy....and our missile is specially designed to overlast the speed of any anti missile system....Insha-Allah....
So Alhamdolillah u can say its a fire and forget Missile in its all sense...and let the enemy beatup their heads to counter it....:coffee:
its gonna show stars during broad daylight and takes away their sleep at night for good (to our enemies).....Insha-Allah

Back
Top Bottom