What's new

Hatf IX Nasr Missile Tested by Pakistan

U166P5029T2D560544F26DT20130212085645.jpg

nasar.jpg

I always get a feeling it's a modified CM-400 AKG missile.

Particular reason which gives me such weird vibe.

Two completely different weapons, one equipped with conventional war head reportedly travels at hypersonic speed with a range of 400 km, while NASR a nuclear tipped BRBM with a range of 60 km.
Even these American air defence missiles have a similarity to NASR. :)

Missile+missiles+generic+xgold.jpg

Maybe it is Right time to use Nasr Battle field Range Missile at LOC
NO, not at all!
This will just escalate things beyond control. We are no war lovers, will fight one if it is enforced on us but Pakistan wont like to be the one to start the war. Things at LoC are nothing much more then regular stand-offs between India and Pakistan at the Kashmir border. The only things is that a hype has been created by media.
I don't see missiles getting involved in this because this is something media cannot do and the men who can are wise enough!

NO, not at all!
This will just escalate things beyond control. We are no war lovers, will fight one if it is enforced on us but Pakistan wont like to be the one to start the war. Things at LoC are nothing much more then regular stand-offs between India and Pakistan at the Kashmir border. The only things is that a hype has been created by media.
I don't see missiles getting involved in this because this is something media cannot do and the men who can are wise enough!

we are also not War lover

but Nasr Missile without Nuclear Warhead can be used

Indian army should keep in mind we have Missiles like Nasr for LOC

Maybe it is Right time to use Nasr Battle field Range Missile at LOC

Yea and then we'll not only have india on our butt but also coalition of 50 nations to kick our a$$-et. Dude please don't save your brain to return it to your Lord as it is. He has given it to you to use it.

Moving different accets of war towards borders have different connotations, therefore moving accets like these would escalate things and the escalation ment for election benefits, political planning or limited to small caliber will have new dimension and such situation is not desired by either side.

Still, even without nukes, involvement of Nasr will point to induction of Missiles in active battle. This will escalate the stand-off and it is not something Pakistan or India will want.
What is going on at LoC is more or less routine matter with the media hype being an exception and thus making it a NEWS!

Things will get back to normal and the response of Pakistan army so far have been enough and quite sensible!

In theory won't an ERW be more effective as the Warhead of the Nasr missile? I mean the Nasr is supposed to be used against large Indian Armoured formation and ERWs are supposedly great anti-tank weopens.
_395689_neutron_bomb_text.gif

In theory won't an ERW be more effective as the Warhead of the Nasr missile? I mean the Nasr is supposed to be used against large Indian Armoured formation and ERWs are supposedly great anti-tank weopens.
_395689_neutron_bomb_text.gif
Sir G the radiation wont have any affect on the latest armors :disagree:

Two completely different weapons, one equipped with conventional war head reportedly travels at hypersonic speed with a range of 400 km, while NASR a nuclear tipped BRBM with a range of 60 km.
Even these American air defence missiles have a similarity to NASR. :)

Missile+missiles+generic+xgold.jpg
So you're saying that nasr can be modified as a Surface to air Missile ?

Sir G the radiation wont have any affect on the latest armors :disagree:

So you're saying that nasr can be modified as a Surface to air Missile ?

Sir the radiation is not meant to deter Armour but to deter those sitting inside Armour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom