What's new

Hatf 7 Babur Cruise Missile Multi-tube Version Tested

There was in some media the sentence '...launched through a specially customized vehicle'.

Some substance to it or just media inexperience with defence?

539952_431880523514042_1686609978_n.jpg

Ajj to ALLAH nay Pakistan ko do do khushkhabriyan di hien............aik to Messile ka tajarba kamyaba hoa hy or 2nd ALLAH nay Pakistan ko Fatah say humkinaar kia hy........ Ya ALLAH tera lakh lakh sukhar hy............

chalooo ice cream khaty hain
545512_429608730419275_1281931402_n.jpg

congratulations Pakistan. Now after testing all the features we are gonna for more range in near future.

Negative. The real-time remote monitoring (via the airborne and ground telemetry stations) is nothing new. Pakistan has been doing it since early 2000s. All data for the test is always received by the on-board telemetry equipment.

Telemetry is a "Pre requisite" for carrying out any missile test or any weapon test....
You don't fire a missile to test Telemetry..For example you don't test the speedometer of a car while running the car to find out the maximum speed of the car...
I don't expect Pakistan testing "Telemetry" at such advanced level of missile testing...
The recent tests were aimed at integration of Beidou,and that includes real time transmission of missile position by missile itself,not via an external motoring system...
This capability will warn commanders of any anti missile weaponry the enemy had installed and will enable them to change the course of the missile for next launch..At the same time commanders will know for sure if the target has been destroyed or not.

i think its nothing new , pakistan army are just in some mood for PATAKHAS on victory against india today.:pakistan:

i think its nothing new , pakistan army are just in some mood for PATAKHAS on victory against india today.:pakistan:

No Pakistan Army does not burn a million dollar to celebrate a Cricket match win.

same ooooolllllllllddddddddd babur, no new developments am extremely disappointed

Telemetry is a "Pre requisite" for carrying out any missile test or any weapon test....
You don't fire a missile to test Telemetry..For example you don't test the speedometer of a car while running the car to find out the maximum speed of the car...
I don't expect Pakistan testing "Telemetry" at such advanced level of missile testing...
The recent tests were aimed at integration of Beidou,and that includes real time transmission of missile position by missile itself,not via an external motoring system...
This capability will warn commanders of any anti missile weaponry the enemy had installed and will enable them to change the course of the missile for next launch..At the same time commanders will know for sure if the target has been destroyed or not.

I never said that they "tested" the telemetry equipment. Perhaps you didn't get me.

The term "real time monitoring" here does not necessarily means that the missile was tracked via the satellite signals, though the same can be done by commercially available GPS. I do not know if Beidou has actually been integrated with Babur or not.

All I can say is that the telelmetry equipment (consisting of onboard transmitters and airborne+ground based recievers) provide a COMPLETE picture of the test missile's performance. But nothing except a chase aircraft can tell immediately if the missile was downed by a SAM or an equipment malfunctioned or a bird hit the missile (in a war-time scenario). Also, satellite guidance is not required for warhead arming or confirmation of a hit.

This is not a very remarkable (or hi-fi) achievment, its just that ISPR has started to disclose these things in official releases.

same ooooolllllllllddddddddd babur, no new developments am extremely disappointed

Every test is aimed at evaluating a new addition to the missile...
The exact details are either not released or too technical for every "Natthu,bootaa and Khairaa" to understand...
ISPR or Pak Army cannot afford to burn a million dollar (which is presumably the cost of Missile and equipment used in the test) just for a news report or some media coverage.

The Scatlanders will get a taste of our Babur cruise missile. We should have it in vls on our frigates so that we could attack Scatland by sea, air and land and ripe it off definitely. The world would be better without the Scatlanders.

Back
Top Bottom