What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

USA : Ayatollah Khamenei is our Biggest enemy ...

this propaganda war about him is understandable ...

I don't have any idea about other members ... But I can't be a Dumb !!!

you mean to say such thinking has popular support in Iran, he can rally up significant votes of muslims based on that past? I always thought most Iranians are conservative muslims that don't look too kindly on bringing up of ancient past too often. you guys practice nowrooz and all the subtle cultural things, but that is more passively embedded in society. on an explicit, overt level do people other than the zoroastrians, agnostics, etc. also hold this view?

Well the Islamic vote in Iran is large, but so is the nationalist vote. Also they are not necessarily 2 different groups of people. There are a lot of people who are religious but at same time proud to be Iranian and proud of our past.

Yeah, he is an interesting guy for sure. I like his nationalism, however I don't know if he truly believes in it or is saying it to gather popular support.

The establishment in Iran clearly do not like him and there has been a power play between those loyal to Khamenei and Ahmadinejad's group. Now wether he is allowed to run or not is anybody's guess. We will have to wait and see.

My friend ! Rahim mashaei isn't a good idea ! :fie:

Just think about it , why Iran's enemies supporting this guy !?

the same as Khatami !!!

My friend ! Rahim mashaei isn't a good idea ! :fie:

Just think about it , why Iran's enemies supporting this guy !?

the same as Khatami !!!

The greatest enemy of Iran are currently occupying it. Anyway, the Islamic vote in Iran isn't that large. People don't give much about religion. The only thing they care of is food on their table + freedom. Islam is long gone in people's minds. Once this Islamic regime has fallen, you could see bye bye to it. There would never be a theocracy in Iran anymore.

Some famous quotes made by Esfandiar Mashaei:

Esfandiar_Rahim_Mashaei_and_McGregor1WM.JPG

"No nation in the world is our enemy, Iran is a friend of the nation in the United States and in Israel, and this is an honor. We view the American nation as one with the greatest nations of the world."

"Today, Iran is friends with the American and Israeli people. No nation in the world is our enemy."

"The position that I have always taken is that Palestinians must continue to fight for their rights and the return of their land."

"There are different interpretations of Islam, but our understanding of the real nature of Iran and of Islam is the Iranian school. From now on, we must present to the world the school of Iran."

"Without Iran, Islam would be lost... if we want to present the truth of Islam to the world, we should erect the Iranian flag...the Islam of the Iranians is different and enlightening, and will shape the future."

"The era of Islamism has come to an end. We had an Islamic revolution in 1979. But the era of Islamism is finished."

Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that's just cool , you want to give vote to one that only talks and indeed ruined the economy of the Iran with the help of ahmadinejad ? ahmadinejad respect is completly ruined in all of the iran and that's because of his disqualification in the economy . he couldn't and can't manage Iran's economy ! now you think is popular and because of that Mashaii will be elected?
guys like mashaiis that only talks and indeed are not politician will ruin Iran !

You guys that say that we need relation with the world . yes we need it but not in the price of giving up all of the things that we had done before . a person that is really a politician is someone only like Velayati. He took part in many international cases ( no need that i say this , you can google it easily) , also he is not like others that becomes angry with anything that others say against him . he's a cool , experienced guy . i vote for him , not someone like mashaii .

and about the people that insult the Imam Khameneii , you better to say that when he did something wrong ?!

didn't he take advices to the presidents to continue their way ?! but what did the governors did? nothing but doing what ever they want . if from 70s (solar year) they listened to him about conomy , we wouldn't be in this conditions now ...

give reasons about hatred . don't insult ....

that's just cool , you want to give vote to one that only talks and indeed ruined the economy of the Iran with the help of ahmadinejad ? ahmadinejad respect is completly ruined in all of the iran and that's because of his disqualification in the economy . he couldn't and can't manage Iran's economy ! now you think is popular and because of that Mashaii will be elected?
guys like mashaiis that only talks and indeed are not politician will ruin Iran !

You guys that say that we need relation with the world . yes we need it but not in the price of giving up all of the things that we had done before . a person that is really a politician is someone only like Velayati. He took part in many international cases ( no need that i say this , you can google it easily) , also he is not like others that becomes angry with anything that others say against him . he's a cool , experienced guy . i vote for him , not someone like mashaii .

and about the people that insult the Imam Khameneii , you better to say that when he did something wrong ?!

didn't he take advices to the presidents to continue their way ?! but what did the governors did? nothing but doing what ever they want . if from 70s (solar year) they listened to him about conomy , we wouldn't be in this conditions now ...

give reasons about hatred . don't insult ....

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Some famous quotes made by Esfandiar Mashaei:

Esfandiar_Rahim_Mashaei_and_McGregor1WM.JPG

"No nation in the world is our enemy, Iran is a friend of the nation in the United States and in Israel, and this is an honor. We view the American nation as one with the greatest nations of the world."

"Today, Iran is friends with the American and Israeli people. No nation in the world is our enemy."

"The position that I have always taken is that Palestinians must continue to fight for their rights and the return of their land."

"There are different interpretations of Islam, but our understanding of the real nature of Iran and of Islam is the Iranian school. From now on, we must present to the world the school of Iran."

"Without Iran, Islam would be lost... if we want to present the truth of Islam to the world, we should erect the Iranian flag...the Islam of the Iranians is different and enlightening, and will shape the future."

"The era of Islamism has come to an end. We had an Islamic revolution in 1979. But the era of Islamism is finished."

Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seems like a smart man, does he have a chance to win though ? Also, how come Ahmadinejad-an Islamist- have such a nationalist confident and adviser ? Very different ideologies to be able to work together.

Seems like a smart man, does he have a chance to win though ? Also, how come Ahmadinejad-an Islamist- have such a national confident and adviser ? Very different ideologies to be able to work together.
You dont understand Iranian politicians. Ahmadinejad is a religious-nationalist like Mashaei himself. Many politicians like them exist in Iran.

You dont understand Iranian politicians. Ahmadinejad is a religious-nationalist like Mashaei himself. Many politicians like them exist in Iran.
Are they really ? I had no idea. Good for them and for Iran. I always thought Ahmadinejad was more of a right wing.....

Walayat-e-Faqeeh model has failed lets hope a reformer makes it to the top.

Are they really ? I had no idea. Good for them and for Iran. I always thought Ahmadinejad was more of a right wing.....

Nejad is a religous nut, don't even doubt that, but he's certainly no mullah. At heart he has a let and live attitude. However his hands are tied by the "wahabi" mullahs in power.

The mullahs will lose this power to the nationalists sooner or later though. A Taliban regime in charge of Iran can't work forever. After a while even the ones in the inner circle will get tired of all the insanity.

Walayat-e-Faqeeh model has failed lets hope a reformer makes it to the top.

A reformer won't make it to the top when the taliban is in charge. The valayate faqih was a failed concept since the word go, so it never failed, it's a failed ideology at its core.

Talibanesque "wahabi" mullahs running and rulling a nation! What a f'ing joke lmao

Nejad is a religous nut, don't even doubt that, but he's certainly no mullah. At heart he has a let and live attitude. However his hands are tied by the "wahabi" mullahs in power.

The mullahs will lose this power to the nationalists sooner or later though. A Taliban regime in charge of Iran can't work forever. After a while even the ones in the inner circle will get tired of all the insanity.

A reformer won't make it to the top when the taliban is in charge. The valayate faqih was a failed concept since the word go, so it never failed, it's a failed ideology at its core.

Talibanesque "wahabi" mullahs running and rulling a nation! What a f'ing joke lmao

Good luck to you guys!! We have a mess in Egypt as well. Islamists have been very efficient with ruining countries, so nothing unexpected about what they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom