What's new

Has ISI losts its influence in afganistan?

Are you sure laughing is the reason why you Indians wet your pants every time ISI is mentioned?
ISI is a laughing stock in intelligence circles around the world, most of you don't even realize how much harm it did to your country & its image on international level, doing terrorist activities in other countries only brought misery to your own country & people in long run ,its probably the only no.1 spy agency whose headqaurter has been bombed by its own people

ISI is a laughing stock in intelligence circles around the world, most of you don't even realize how much harm it did to your country & its image on international level, doing terrorist activities in other countries only brought misery to your own country & people in long run ,its probably the only no.1 spy agency whose headqaurter has been bombed by its own people

Says the Indian. Your OPINION is irrelevant.

No everything is pretty much going according to plan as for RAW they are only limited to some areas in Afghanistan and we are all over it and entire world

Untitled_image_3.jpg

Ah, Ignorance, And hypocrisy.

Well, Its a bliss after all.
Since you'll just keep repeating this like a malfunctioning brain, it'd be of no use to write a sensible paragraph here.
Hi , Mr Noob ....U want a Gift from me.......
images.jpg

ISI hasnt lost influence in India itself who is growing at 7.5% and u worry abt Afghanistan who is our backyard?:lol:
This ist RAW its ISI which is considered as one of the best, effective n strongest intelligence agency of the world.

U should worry abt yr RAW first since its one of the greatest assets Khan Sajna is killed!

I think you should ask the Russians, the British and thousands of others who tried to make Afghanistan their backyard :)
This is the kind of thinking that will win no friends in Afghanistan and then you blame the Afghans! Makes you think No ?

No everything is pretty much going according to plan as for RAW they are only limited to some areas in Afghanistan and we are all over it and entire world

Entire world :D

RAW divided Pakistan & ISI was a spectator. What makes you think ISI is better than RAW.
Lol ISI was a spectator even when its own HQ was under attack, so much for the best intelligence agency, anyone can fool gullible Pakistanis with a wordpress blog :lol:

Are there any Afghans left in that country to prove who influences them most and who they support and favor?
All migrated to Pakistan?:o:

I think you should ask the Russians, the British and thousands of others who tried to make Afghanistan their backyard :)
This is the kind of thinking that will win no friends in Afghanistan and then you blame the Afghans! Makes you think No ?

Entire world :D
If this was the case then Pakistanis today would have never considered Ahmed Shah Abadli as well as Ghaznavi as their heroes n saviors. Those British, Russians and Americans were outsiders and a horrible example was made out of them.

Today when that Panchery Abdullah says that Pakistan may be our neighbor but can never be our brother, then ISPR says that we have the historical links, and for the past 30-40 years we have been living together and fighting together against every foreign occupier. We have intermarriages now(lets not forget Pakistan has the largest population of Pathans). We have blood relations with Afghans, the real Afghans. So the mere statements of fakes like these pancheries can change that. We are both conjoined twins.

Thats what i meant by backyard. Because lets not forget like Pakistan's, Afghanistan's backyard is also Pakistan.

Overall Afghan army is doing a good job.
A damn good job I would say and that too with a very limited resources, look at the Iraqis with all their fancy toys and gears they ran like bunch of pussys :lol:

ISI has put modi into power and now india is deteriorating ............. Raw is mere a spectator ..
Yeah growing at 7.5% a year and deteriorating :lol: Madarsa brain at work :tup:

If this was the case then Pakistanis today would have never considered Ahmed Shah Abadli as well as Ghaznavi as their heroes n saviors. Those British, Russians and Americans were outsiders and a horrible example was made out of them.

Today when that Panchery Abdullah says that Pakistan may be our neighbor but can never be our brother, then ISPR says that we have the historical links, and for the past 30-40 years we have been living together and fighting together against every foreign occupier. We have intermarriages now(lets not forget Pakistan has the largest population of Pathans). We have blood relations with Afghans, the real Afghans. So the mere statements of fakes like these pancheries can change that. We are both conjoined twins.

Thats what i meant by backyard. Because lets not forget like Pakistan's, Afghanistan's backyard is also Pakistan.
Again stealing other countries hero's , no matter how bad they were for your own ancestors, gaznvi was afghan so was abdali nothing to do with Pakistanis, they are afghan hero not pakistan but its a fact both burned down Lahore & looted Pakistan Punjab ,hell afghans even colluded with Hindu ruler from Kashmir to attack Lahore which they did Massacring all its inhabitants majority being Punjabi Muslims, reality is you people don't care about afghan but your own interests which are to somehow keep Afghanistan under Rawalpindi control & to use it against India in long run

Its finished now. Infact there is more terror in Pakistan than in Afghanistan.

It is ok to hate people you dont like becoming dillusional will give you on way ticket to asylum. Pakistan probably same amount of teror attacks as india probably gets from its home grown insurgencies. Only reason it comes up because pakistan is under microscope by American and India gets a clean chit. Otherwise who want to let loose their incompetence in public. So clean your own house first which i mean literally i will leave it to your imagination about what i meant by it.

Again stealing other countries hero's , no matter how bad they were for your own ancestors, gaznvi was afghan so was abdali nothing to do with Pakistanis, they are afghan hero not pakistan but its a fact both burned down Lahore & looted Pakistan Punjab ,hell afghans even colluded with Hindu ruler from Kashmir to attack Lahore which they did Massacring all its inhabitants majority being Punjabi Muslims, reality is you people don't care about afghan but your own interests which are to somehow keep Afghanistan under Rawalpindi control & to use it against India in long run
none of yr business.

they forgot what bulle shah had to say about abdali and his exploits with punjab ..... khaya peea ....... da baki sab ahmed shahe da ...... if you know waht i mean :lol:

they forgot what bulle shah had to say about abdali and his exploits with punjab ..... khaya peea ....... da baki sab ahmed shahe da ...... if you know waht i mean :lol:
He is a traitor according to some Pakistani & to some he was a Hindu & Sikh agent because how could abdali kill ancient pakistani Muslims it must be Sikhs & Hindus only

Back
Top Bottom