What's new

Has ISI losts its influence in afganistan?

Reaction score
Country
Barbados
I understand afganistan is a huge country, but with all these camps and RAW agents who are down there, you would have thought they may have done something to target them. just like mossad did back in the 70s, target killing the specific ringleaders. maybe theres allot more to this then i know. Its not like the pak army can stay indefinitely in FATA, and hope the insurgency will die down. i'm a 100% convinced. once the army moves out these rats will be up to no good, recruiting people and gaining the ground they lost.

ISI hasnt lost influence in India itself who is growing at 7.5% and u worry abt Afghanistan who is our backyard?:lol:
This ist RAW its ISI which is considered as one of the best, effective n strongest intelligence agency of the world.

U should worry abt yr RAW first since its one of the greatest assets Khan Sajna is killed!

ISI hasnt lost influence in India itself who is growing at 7.5% and u worry abt Afghanistan who is our backyard?:lol:
This ist RAW its ISI which is considered as one of the best, effective n strongest intelligence agency of the world.

U should worry abt yr RAW first since its one of the greatest assets Khan Sajna is killed!

Before the OBL raid I use to read lines in the western media about ISI - about how powerful it was.
After the OBL raid I see no such lines

I understand afganistan is a huge country, but with all these camps and RAW agents who are down there, you would have thought they may have done something to target them. just like mossad did back in the 70s, target killing the specific ringleaders. maybe theres allot more to this then i know. Its not like the pak army can stay indefinitely in FATA, and hope the insurgency will die down. i'm a 100% convinced. once the army moves out these rats will be up to no good, recruiting people and gaining the ground they lost.
No everything is pretty much going according to plan as for RAW they are only limited to some areas in Afghanistan and we are all over it and entire world

The truth is Afghanistan is under heavy influence of India, so Pakistan should stick with their best options to tackle this threat.

RAW divided Pakistan & ISI was a spectator. What makes you think ISI is better than RAW.

If influence meant complete control over Taliban then Yes.

afghan talibans are also Afghani so why cant afghan army defeat Taliban.Afghan army got the training from Us army but still we listen some Afghan soldiers defected to Taliban why ?

RAW divided Pakistan & ISI was a spectator. What makes you think ISI is better than RAW.
The statements from india that lej and let are supported by isi

ISI is a joke in India....

Back
Top Bottom