What's new

Has India Surpassed US? : Indian Akash SAM vs US' Patriot SAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ shaktiman2010

Hey you watch shakitiman??

it is still there in India? do ppl still watch it?

@quaede-a-zam
Superior nuclear technology ?
How?

Who was first to do?
We tested in 74. I wont say india is better butt if by any means pak has better nuclear tech ...

Why did they waste 24 years for testing?

besides, please elaborate on how do u 'compare' nuclear technology of two nations.

my best shot will be size of weapon and yeild but u got to have accurate data for that applicable for different constraints.

ca'mon people, wake up.

Comparing US with India, you guys are insulting US. (angry).

Buddy if u feel this an insult i think u have to advice ur president Obama not to compare U.S with india in any fields .Bcoz in a US State of the Union address he compared U.S with india,china,germany as an economic challenge

Link:Buck up, India is coming: Obama- Hindustan Times

And again Obama said he is laying the foundation of an education system which would help America compete with China and India in the 21st century.

Link:US building education system to compete with India, China: Obama - US - World - The Times of India

Isnt this the two tiered missile shield that you are talking about..the advanced air defence (AAD) and Prithvi air defence (PAD) ???
well, then again this isnt releveant...cause these will intercept ballistic missiles at both lower and higher level but the max range will be approx. 80 km(aproxx because, I am still not sure barak 2 will have exact 80 kms range)..so where am I wrong ??? we still need the long range SAMs..dont we ???

Regarding Bold part .. r u talking about range or altitude.

If u r talking about the range of AAD and PAD (80 app.)

Please provide the source reagrding range not altitude.

everybody here seems to forget ASHWIN...i dont remember exactly but around 2 yrs. back this had become a hot topic among NET-MUJAHIDS (tht includes me ;))..

Regarding Bold part .. r u talking about range or altitude.

If u r talking about the range of AAD and PAD (80 app.)

Please provide the source reagrding range not altitude.

Altitude..not range..I never thought this would be difficult to guess by any member even if typed range as general.

everybody here seems to forget ASHWIN...i dont remember exactly but around 2 yrs. back this had become a hot topic among NET-MUJAHIDS (tht includes me ;))..

yes man..any updates on that ??

ASHWIN is actually AAD ,last time its test get aborted but it might be tested in june or in coming months.

Due to two successful interceptor missile tests carried out by India, the scientists have said that the AAD missile could be modified into a new extended range (up to 150km) surface-to-air missile that could be possibly named as ‘Ashvin’.[20]

On 15th March 2010, AAD interceptor missile test from the Orissa coast on Monday failed to materialize as the target missile deviated from its path and plunged into the sea. The AAD missile was to intercept the target at an altitude of 15 to 20 km over the sea.

Indian Ballistic Missile Defense Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Johny lever

In the post which i quoted, it seem like you were saying the 80 km max alt range is too less and we need long range SAM, am i rite?

If am rite then check the bold part and altitude of arrow:50-60km,THAAD:150km and PDV(future PAD):130-150

Range:
Arrow: >150
THAAD: >200(actual data is classified)
PAD:?
PDV:?

Alt. range of 80 not smal and they are very much capable of shooting down target at 100+ range,but there is no official information regarding this.

Hallo Mansanpk2009 , we almost missed dear, Happy trolling.... catch ya later, Dont get Offended as I am Currently engaged with some nice People in this forum... Please share what ever negatives You got, so that it would be easy for me to give a Rely to all Your posts at once.... Dont do overtime, World is not gonna end tomorrow

India is progressing....no doubt about that..but to say India has surpassed US and Indian Defence products are better than US defence products is downright exaggeration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom