What's new

Has India Surpassed US? : Indian Akash SAM vs US' Patriot SAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just trying to pull you away from masturbation! Indian Army and technology is far pathetic than you imagine

Well we ourselves have to do the the thing said in the bolded part and don't need you guys helping hand regarding it.

Truth teller seems retarded in today's age

Truth teller seems retarded in today's age

Hey Uncle ji rather than spewing venom against India for some god awful reason....do something constructive and talk on the topic..

The topic is not about masturbation...open a separate thread for that.

OH! yes! the videos I posted shown that how pathetic is the condition of Indian army equipment now. India piled up huge but could not maintain the heavy military hardware it got. Unfortunately, the story is too bitter for your dreams

OH! yes! the videos I posted shown that how pathetic is the condition of Indian army equipment now. India piled up huge but could not maintain the heavy military hardware it got. Unfortunately, the story is too bitter for your dreams

It's just bullshit just like your isama link or whatever....

@Johny lever

In the post which i quoted, it seem like you were saying the 80 km max alt range is too less and we need long range SAM, am i rite?

If am rite then check the bold part and altitude of arrow:50-60km,THAAD:150km and PDV(future PAD):130-150

Range:
Arrow: >150
THAAD: >200(actual data is classified)
PAD:?
PDV:?

Alt. range of 80 not smal and they are very much capable of shooting down target at 100+ range,but there is no official information regarding this.

No 80 km alt is not less and I never said that , but i did mention that we need LR SAMs which is more than 80 and are indigenous (read my earlier posts).

The Indian THAAD system missiles that your mentioning here has no detailed info about.

and as far as extended range missiles is considered..the only SAM that I know of yet is the theatre defence version of extended range sam i.e the 100+ range missile for the kolkata class destroyers which is still being developed.

I would like to see indigenous SAMs with range of the likes of PAC 1.

A VERY DETAILED AND NICELY PRESENTED REPORT,

BUT INDIANS I JUST WANNA SAY,

IT IS THE MAN BEHIND THE GUN,WHICH MATTERS............:no:

No 80 km alt is not less and I never said that , but i did mention that we need LR SAMs which is more than 80 and are indigenous (read my earlier posts).

The Indian THAAD system missiles that your mentioning here has no detailed info about.

and as far as extended range missiles is considered..the only SAM that I know of yet is the theatre defence version of extended range sam i.e the 100+ range missile for the kolkata class destroyers which is still being developed.

I would like to see indigenous SAMs with range of the likes of PAC 1.

If u read my post i already mention possibility of using AAD as as ER-SAM of 150 Km and it is very much indigenous.

What info. u want regarding indian THAAD aka PDV ,if u r talking about range then sorry it will classified , mentioned range for THAAD is also speculative.

which missile u r talking about for kolkata class destroyer.

by use of these pathetic weapon we won all wars against ur advance 5th gen weapons

If u read my post i already mention possibility of using AAD as as ER-SAM of 150 Km and it is very much indigenous.

Ok.good if the range is 150km and is indigenous..please provide the link again.

What info. u want regarding indian THAAD aka PDV ,if u r talking about range then sorry it will classified , mentioned range for THAAD is also speculative.

Well speculations, ..thats what.

which missile u r talking about for kolkata class destroyer.

"The MR-SAM is to replace all the IAF's ageing Soviet-made Pechora SAM missiles. According to naval officials, a 100-km range theatre defence version called the Extended Range SAM is being developed for the four Project 15B destroyers."

The Hindu : Sci-Tech : ‘Indian rockets to soon use atmospheric oxygen as fuel’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom