What's new

Harvinder Singh slaps Sharad Pawar

Sharad Pawar can update his body identification mark in passport to,"Harvinder singh ke Paanch ungliyon ke nishaan gaal pe.

MANJUL_100911irr.jpg

SOB! :tdown:

Iss sale ko sharam to hai nahi.. kabhi Ricky ponting hath pakar kar faink deta hai kabhi koi thappar maar deta hai...

sari sharam bech khayi .. Itni khai ki khane ko daant bhi nahi bacche..:rofl:

I dont support these kind of ACTS by so called frustrated citizens.Today pawar tomorrow ?????

EVERYBODY who deserves IT! we had enough of ****, they are taking advantage of our patience, im waiting rahul gandhi to tour my city for election propaganda, usko toh jutaa maar k hee rahunga :butcher:

If you go through the thread there is a impression that only congress men are corrupt.I dont agree with that.There is a clear political bias.

If you go through the thread there is a impression that only congress men are corrupt.I dont agree with that.There is a clear political bias.

MOST if not all politicians are corrupt. Where corruption is concerned, politicians are not biased or discriminating. Politicos of nearly every political party have not hesitated to dip their hands into the till (or behti Ganga). Even the BJP and SS and RJD and everybody else is complicit. So the privileges of a "resounding slap" can be extended to all in likewise manner.

Back
Top Bottom