What's new

"happy thanksgiving to our american friends

Happy thanksgiving....

But why only to Americans... Is it only celebrated in US?

How about canadians :)

Happy thanksgiving....

But why only to Americans... Is it only celebrated in US?

How about canadians :)

In Canada, Thanksgiving Day is celebrated on the second Monday in October, which is Columbus Day in the United States. In the United States, it falls on the fourth Thursday of November.

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving. I can't wait to have dinner...

While your enjoying your warm hearty Thanksgiving meal don't forget about all the starving North Koreans and Indians. :lol:

^another low life false-flag. Can't even spare a thread like this.

Thank you... it is a day to reflect upon blessings and family.

And a happy turkey day to you too, bud! A 40 degree drop in one day!!

I will be able to hear the Saints beat up on the Cowboys from my backyard unfortunately!!

A happy thanksgiving to one and all !!

Last edited:
In Canada, Thanksgiving Day is celebrated on the second Monday in October, which is Columbus Day in the United States. In the United States, it falls on the fourth Thursday of November.
Ahan....I Should have googled a little before asking. :) Anyway once again happy thanksgiving to Americans. A little late but accept it.

Happy thanksgiving and "Black Friday"!

Hey what the turkey taste like?my desi americans frnds also say same that they ate chicken biryani rather than turkey cuz they didnt like the taste... :P

Turkey - It's like any other food, in that, when you have grown up eating it, you find it to be delicious. Very, very few Americans eat goat meat regularly, or even mutton, and find the taste of those meats different, if not a bit odd. They prefer beef.

Even lamb (which I love, roasted) is not eaten very much here, and there are people who don't care for the taste. So it is definitely a cultural thing. A lot depends upon how it is seasoned and prepared.

TexasJohn - the Cowboys should have won that game! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom