What's new

Happy Republic Day --Gantantra Divas ki shubh kamnayain!!

school ki yaad aa gayi....

Hahaha.....

When I was in primary school I used to give speeches on the republic. However the most charming thing I ever saw, was a couple of laddus we use to get on the same day. :cheers:

bfaddcb944fe21c86400e9a0762ee9d0.jpg

d20201b8217a4ef2c474f0424afc5c23.gif

can you plz translate it in english
thanks

Happy Republic Day to all Indian friends! :victory:

May I ask some questions about your posted pictures, for I'd like to understand some of your traditions?

Yes, you are free to ask any sort of question regarding the posted pictures and Indian tradition. I would try to answer your queries by best of my knowledge.

Happy Birthday India

Very interesting parade and nice weaponries.

Thanks for the wishes...

Hahaha.....

When I was in primary school I used to give speeches on the republic. However the most charming thing I ever saw, was a couple of laddus we use to get on the same day. :cheers:

Even I miss those laddus, joyousness and School Days :lol:

^^ I've grown up in small village, I can remember very well that we all use to gather in school with teachers and elders of village followed by some fun ...speech, sweets, songs and speeches.

After that all use to go to Chopal (village center) and watch parade live. There was only one black and white TV in village those days.

Now almost every one in village have color TV, cable, DTH but something is missing.....Really miss those days.....

The RD parade has slipped into more of display of tableau's than a Military parade.

An event to watch is the beating of retreat. It is best watched live - massed bands of the three services at Vijay Chowk. Truly a splendid spectacle.

Happy Republic Day, Indian friends. Hope the leaders of China and India be wise enough to find a peaceful solution to our problems and may China and India be friendly countries forever. And hope one day I can travel to India and Pakistan.

Happy Republic Day, Indian friends. Hope the leaders of China and India be wise enough to find a peaceful solution to our problems and may China and India be friendly countries forever. And hope one day I can travel to India and Pakistan.

Thanks for the wishes mate.

And I believe Chinese and Indian leaders are mature enough.:cheers:

Sure. Go ahead

Yes, you are free to ask any sort of question regarding the posted pictures and Indian tradition. I would try to answer your queries by best of my knowledge.

Thanks a lot, guys! Again congratulations on your anniversary of kicking British empire @ss out of the continent... :cheers: They created a lot of problems in the world, some lasting to date...

----

My 1st question is from the following picture:

Guess the colors of the outfit must bear some meanings. Why are these colors? What do they mean?

Also shape of the cap/hat, why is that? Could you tell, perhaps, from which state they come from, or what type of troop that is, just by looking at the hat?

Will/would they actually be in this uniform in battle field? In the past? Or just for celebration purpose?

Dogra Regiment

India+Puts+Military+Hardware+Show+Republic+hf5yw5-os67l.jpg

T-90S Bheesma Tanks

India+Puts+Military+Hardware+Show+Republic+BHu7HVNbezVl.jpg

Army officers

ceb8f0aba392c830db8deca8c292601a.jpg

Bihar Regiment

_45412867_006784018-1.jpg

Good question.I will be able to answer only some of your questions.
I think the ones marching in the pic are CISF men (Central Industrial Security Force)That pretty much answers your questions abt the state.Thse outfits are only for cremonial occasions.There is no way they are fighting in that, common mann ! :).Well seein em like this for so many yers i certainlly can recognise em in their respective outfits.Each different regiment have their dress code.But abt their relation with culture of respective states, i dont know:( .

a black day for pakistan and kashmiris pakistanis were killed by terrorist hindus and sikhs.and kashmiris were make slaves by indians.
:pakistan::sniper:

Back
Top Bottom