What's new

Happy Independence Day!

BAeLISH :partay:

UvmElWkRQS73622eFooN_0PkULtPnGY7zDTLV4ns_bVMYCGFubP0FFhEhbXHVBHKbN8_hzUZsHONGARSpV6mDuom-lwLQbSncUX2uyEAd1s_xTEDJA_KT2knlbooQTSJBq8n9i1gkw=w350-h256-nc
That's probably what @khair_ctg meant. Afterall, all Lord Baelish wants is what benefits him the most and lack loyalty.

Congrats

Btw....I always thought 16 Dec was Bangladesh Independence Day

What happy and what independence. Hasina has sold bd's sovereignty to cow mata Bharat. Those of you hoping like kangaroo are naive and fool.

Bangladesh and India both observe 16 Dec as Victory Day. In Bangladesh civilians observe the victory day (Bijoy Dibosh) but in India only defense forces observe the victory day (Vijay Divas).

26th March is observed as Independence Day and National Day of Bangladesh. On this day Bangladesh declared its independence and ordered the civilians to liberate Bangladesh from 'occupation force' Pakistan. The war officially started from 26th March day after Pakistani military killed thousands of civilians at midnight in operation searchlight.
it was Pakistan army's duty to crack down on separatist agents. conversion of East Pakistan into Bangladesh, iwo an Indian satellite state, was planned out well in advance of March 26 1971. it was because the plan was in motion that Pakistan army responded in the first place. be a little honest and try to sound less childish - did Pakistan army start killing because of racial hatred or did they go after PAL-leftist elements who were working with India? you don't get to decide what was an "official start" of the war, and the start was definitely before midnight of March 26 1971

You need to understand we are surrounded from all sides by India. So it was sooner or later going to separate from Pakistan. If we had West Bengal and North East India along with East Bengal we would have been stronger country. Bangladesh for its existence needs to depend on India to some extent due to geographical position.

View attachment 208789

Congratz you just opened the pandora box for khair. He once upon a time borned in 1947 and died in 71. And now his soul roam around in pdf to poke in any matters related to his timeframe. RIP with his arguments now.

You need to understand we are surrounded from all sides by India. So it was sooner or later going to separate from Pakistan. If we had West Bengal and North East India along with East Bengal we would have been stronger country. Bangladesh for its existence needs to depend on India to some extent due to geographical position.

View attachment 208789
Congratulations to you ( @Dhakai Thaki ) and @bongbang for being manipulated and turned into Indian dalals by Hasina League. We don't need any sort of dependency from India, we have a sea that connects to an ocean which leads us to the International market. Those border only matter if we are to trade with India.

And the last thing any nation would want is to be dependant on another nation.

Congratulations to you ( @Dhakai Thaki ) and @bongbang for being manipulated and turned into Indian dalals by Hasina League. We don't need any sort of dependency from India, we have a sea that connects to an ocean which leads us to the International market. Those border only matter if we are to trade with India.

Did you see anything in my post for dependency of India. And expect to call you Razakar. We dont have dependency on India. But depending on India is helpful for us. To coal to food, after 71. If you are another one who lived before 71 then for you response will be different.

Did you see anything in my post for dependency of India. And expect to call you Razakar. We dont have dependency on India. But depending on India is helpful for us. To coal to food, after 71. If you are another one who lived before 71 then for you response will be different.
There's a difference between trade and dependency. If we are dependant on them, we are nothing more than slaves to India.

The highlighted part proves that I am right.

There's a difference between trade and dependency. If we are dependant on them, we are nothing more than slaves to India.

The highlighted part proves that I am right.

Since you choose to remain naive on real time scenarios and hater nothing to do.

Does not matter. Welcome to the camp. Will get back in touch with you. @BDforever please initiate the ID creation for this gentleman. :)

My friend is hard core BNP.. even his family went to India for treatment... geography/money matters sometimes... talk sh*t about India as much as you want(sometimes its even correct) but in real life you will chose India over other countries, when given a choice.
not everybody who wants good relation with India is dalal, not everybody who hates India is a razakar.

My friend is hard core BNP.. even his family went to India for treatment... geography/money matters sometimes... talk sh*t about India as much as you want(sometimes its even correct) but in real life you will chose India over other countries, when given a choice.
not everybody who wants good relation with India is dalal, not everybody who hates India is a razakar.
We never chose India and there's a difference between Medical tourism and choosing sides.

Importing goods from India is quick and cheap. From other countries the opposite. Since BD is densely populated and cant produce enough.
There's a difference between importing goods from India and buying goods from India even though it hurts our own economy (for example foods such as imported Lays, hurts the domestic producers). Also, almost every country has a variety of trade partners and several suppliers froom different country of the same good. One example is oil.

Back
Top Bottom